Options

Women being shamed to vote for Hillary

1235»

Comments

• Options
    FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    edited February 2016
    Another thing about why I question people support Clinton especially women. She has a history of scandals, been known to lie, she smears Bernie no problem, cheers as another woman attempts to guilt younger women to vote for Clinton. Bernie has taken the high road, has no scandals, does not insult anyone. It's just a no-brainer as to who the better person is and how they treat people.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,575
    edited February 2016
    Free said:

Vilified? (BTW, it was directed to Kat, w/ some fixed misspellings). Look it up, The facts are all out there on Hillary. Choosing to keep blinders on is not seeing the truth and saying all the politicians are? That's true. I don't support them either. Sanders is the only man for the people, ALL people. I won't be going to vote any crooks into office again.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI

I know all the facts. Don't have blinders. I think she is being vilified for those facts that you are talking about. I believe it all. I don't like any of it. I just think that people are going after her for those things way more intensely than they have gone after others for the same things. Is that because she's a woman?? Maybe!
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    PJPOWER said:
    LMAO!
    Post edited by Free on
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

Free said:

Vilified? (BTW, it was directed to Kat, w/ some fixed misspellings). Look it up, The facts are all out there on Hillary. Choosing to keep blinders on is not seeing the truth and saying all the politicians are? That's true. I don't support them either. Sanders is the only man for the people, ALL people. I won't be going to vote any crooks into office again.

I know all the facts. Don't have blinders. I think she is being vilified for those facts that you are talking about. I believe it all. I don't like any of it. I just think that people are going after her for those things way more intensely than they have gone after others for the same things. Is that because she's a woman?? Maybe!

Well, ya know, she does have quite a history in politics to look at. Let me know when you dig up all the scandals on Sanders. ;)
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,575
    Free said:

PJ_Soul said:

Free said:

Well, ya know, she does have quite a history in politics to look at. Let me know when you dig up all the scandals on Sanders. ;)
    Are you nuder the impression that I'm defending Hillary? Because I'm not. I am just looking at the way she is being treated by the media and pundits in an objective way. I also think Bernie is by far the best person for the job.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    I'd say you're being pretty realistic about it PJ Soul, it's all good. :)

And you make it a good point about it being simply BECAUSE she's a woman. It seems like old white men get off easier than everyone else, hence the focus.
    Post edited by Free on