Any winners out there?

Comments

• Options
    Vedd Hedd said:

Vedd Hedd said:

Vedd Hedd said:

Vedd Hedd said:

Vedd Hedd said:

Thats the thing..there are only so many seats to go around...just hard to get everyone. It does suck if you have been unsuccessful in the past. There has only been 1 show in history that i wanted to attend and could not get tickets to...that was the Vic 10C only show. And that was in my hometown. I always got tickets other ways if I lost out on 10C tix. TM, other people, other sites that shall remain nameless...etc.

makes sense.... not really. ther are people getting tickets to everything, including toronto, and other shows. it's more than just hey, we don't have enough.
    Random is random, though.

Its no more random than ticketmaster...where you are trying for multiple shows at once. Think about if they didnt have a fan club at all. And they only did ticketmaster (like springsteen). Talk about sucking....want to go to multiple shows? The only way is resale sites. There is NO way to get multiple shows for springsteen via tm. Most times, you cant even just get one. Unless you have no job, and an army of people with fast internet speeds.
    Vedd Hedd said:

Vedd Hedd said:

Thats the thing..there are only so many seats to go around...just hard to get everyone. It does suck if you have been unsuccessful in the past. There has only been 1 show in history that i wanted to attend and could not get tickets to...that was the Vic 10C only show. And that was in my hometown. I always got tickets other ways if I lost out on 10C tix. TM, other people, other sites that shall remain nameless...etc.

makes sense.... not really. ther are people getting tickets to everything, including toronto, and other shows. it's more than just hey, we don't have enough.
    Random is random, though.

Its no more random than ticketmaster...where you are trying for multiple shows at once. Think about if they didnt have a fan club at all. And they only did ticketmaster (like springsteen). Talk about sucking....want to go to multiple shows? The only way is resale sites. There is NO way to get multiple shows for springsteen via tm. Most times, you cant even just get one. Unless you have no job, and an army of people with fast internet speeds.
    right from the ticket policy:
    * Ten Club tickets are for reserved seating and allocated by membership seniority, with the exception of rows 1-2 and rows 9-10 which will be used for random allocation unless otherwise announced.

not random minus the above mentioned rows.
    Random is getting tickets. Once you get tickets....if they are seated, are based on seniority.
    then they need to update the ticket policy to reflect this.
    I think its listed on that FAQpage a few times.
    answered this above. not really.
    Right but if they have 5000 tickets, and 30000 people wanting those tickets...the only way they can do this is randomly selecting those people. Then, for all people who get tickets, seniority is in play for seated sections. It sucks that they dont play 200K seated venues so that everyone can get a ticket. But thats the breaks. It DOES suck not getting tickets. But we get the very first crack.
    and my point is that that's a change from previous tours.
  • Options
    Vedd Hedd said:

Meanwhile...im still TBD....

Where does it say TBD? How do I know if I've won?!?!
  • Options
    scw156scw156 Posts: 442
    Lots of sour grapes in here. I've been a member since 2003 (who cares!)... I've had good luck and I've had bad luck. I've seen some amazing shows and I've missed out on some shows.

Get over it.
    The Sentence Below Is True
    The Sentence Above Is False
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,481
    If I don't find out before I go to bed tonight, I'll be a mess.....ahhhhhhh!
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,783

Shut out on my 4 picks.......

Sucks. Sorry about that
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • Options
    iwasatpj20iwasatpj20 Rockford, IL Posts: 3,307
    thatbeat said:

I'm still TBD too.
    I can't find it in this thread, but have rejection emails actually gone out too?

I just received my winning email of the tickets a few minutes ago. From the 2014 lottery, I didn't get notice until 4 to 5 PM CT.
    2000 - Chicago, IL
    2003 - Champaign, IL
    2006 - Chicago, IL 1 & 2
    2007 - Chicago, IL Lollapalooza
    2009 - Chicago, IL 1 & 2
    2010 - St. Louis, MO
    2011 - East Troy, WI 1 & 2 (PJ20 Destination Weekend)
    2012 - Atlanta, GA, Missoula, MT
    2013 - Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field), Dallas, TX, Oklahoma City, OK
    2014 - St. Louis, MO, Tulsa, OK, Moline, IL (No Code, IL), Saint Paul, MN, Milwaukee, WI (Yield, WI)
    2016 - Greenville, SC (Vs, SC), Raleigh, NC, Columbia, SC, Boston, MA (Fenway Park 1), Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2)
    2018 - Seattle, WA (Safeco Field 2), Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2), Boston, MA (Fenway Park 2)
    2020 - Nashville, TN, St. Louis, MO, Oklahoma City, OK, Phoenix, AZ, ??
    2022 - Nashville, TN, St. Louis, MO, Oklahoma City, OK, Phoenix, AZ, Las Vegas, NV
    2023 - St. Paul, MN 2, Fort Worth, TX 2, Austin, TX 1, and Austin, TX 2
    2024 - Portland, OR and Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2)

2012 - Temple of the Dog East Troy, WI (PJ20 Destination Weekend)
    2014 - Soundgarden Tinley Park, IL (with Nine Inch Nails)
    2014 - Alice in Chains Davenport, IA
    2016 - Chris Cornell Solo Madison, WI and Peoria, IL (official hometown show)
    2016 - Temple of the Dog San Francisco, CA (both shows)
    2017 - Soundgarden Dallas (cancelled) RIP Chris Cornell
    2018 - Smashing Pumpkins Chicago, IL (first show)
    2019 - Alice in Chains Milwaukee, WI
    2022 - Jerry Cantrell Chicago, IL
    2023 - Jerry Cantrell Milwaukee, WI

RIP Andrew Wood, Kurt Cobain, Layne Staley, and Chris Cornell

RIP Mom (may your star shine the brightest in the sky, our family loves and misses you very much, we'll meet again)

• Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,506

Vedd Hedd said:

Total Charged = $TBD
    My entries still say "Entered". Patience, tho...patience. :)

Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Options
    blondieblue227blondieblue227 Va, USA Posts: 4,508
    10C said they'd email an invoice if i won ADA seats.
    has anybody got an email invoice yet?
    i see emails won't be sent until later tonight. right?
    *~Pearl Jam will be blasted from speakers until morale improves~*

• Options

Entered for nine shows. Didn't win one.... NOT ONE!

MSG1
    Tampa
    FTL
    Miami
    Jax
    Greenville
    Phl1
    Phl2
    Msg2

Unreal. Haven't been this disappointed since the Bears fired Ditka.....

• Options
    fdavid said:

Seems that maybe the system is based on where you live? I'm in Indiana and so far haven't heard anything - nor have 6 of my friends...

i live in south america maybe some news on april 7th
    Santiago I 2005
    Santiago II 2005
    West Palm Beach 2008
    Alpine Valley PJ20 I 2011
    Alpine Valley PJ 20 II 2011
    Santiago 2011
    Lima 2011
    Buenos Aires 2013
    Brooklyn I 2013
    Brooklyn II 2013
    Santiago 2015
    Bogota 2015
    Ft Lauderdale 2016
    Miami 2016
    Rio de Janeiro 2018
    Boston 2 2018
  • Options
    TC282314TC282314 Posts: 380
    See you in Philly and NY!!! Excited!! Good luck to the rest of you.
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576

rgambs said:

FrankieG said:

rgambs said:

FrankieG said:

surforia said:

AlaG said:

FrankieG said:

on2legs said:

Waiting to hear about Philly 2 reserved - it's my 1st priority.

Multiple people in this thread have won Philly 2 Reserved with their 2nd option. I would be very surprised if you lost it on your first option. But no guarentees haha
    My first option is Philly 2 reserved. We shall see!
    Theoretically, you should have one. Probably just haven't gotten to processing your payment yet. I'm in the same exact boat.
    Me too. I've been in the 10c for 20 years (number 105xxx). If I get shutout of both shows in my own hometown, I'm going to be enraged. It's funny, I never got shutout once before this lottery bullshit.
    It's not funny, that's how the lottery w/ choice selection works. It inherently decreases your chances on all of your lower selections, so if you dont get your first choice, you have a big risk of being shutout.
    I think the fact that a person who has been a member this long has never been shut out, and may get shut out this time because of a policy change is sort of crap.
    I think the policy change was deliberate, I have read many posts on here talking about how the old system was stale and producing less favorable crowds.
    How would a policy change be not deliberate? Of course they are only going to change the policy on purpose to do what they want to do.
    I'm sorry, if there is any truth to this, that they changed the system because they didn't like the crowds, some of whom have been members since 1991, I'm really appalled.
    If the same people are standing in the same spots with folded arms and walking to the bathroom en masse during Even Flow, or even turning their backs as rumors have stated, then it would be the entitled fans that were appalling.
    That's all hypothetical, I wasn't around back then, but I have read many post that have insinuated these things.

On what planet is that something associated with older fans?
    On every planet that has rock concerts. I have been next to tenclubber that were barely present, stone faced and leaving early, and TM ticket holders in the upper deck that were amazed and tuned in. That's just how it goes.

Go to a McCartney or Dylan show and tell me how the older crowds are lol
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    erik768erik768 Decatur, GA Posts: 117

erik768 said:

I scored Miami GA and Greenville Reserved.

Just wondering what priority ranking your Greenville reserved was

I had it as third choice behind Miami GA and Reserved.
    PJ
    2003 Tampa 2004 Kissimmee 2007 Chicago 2008 West Palm Beach, Tampa, Columbia 2009 Toronto, Chicago 1-2, Philadelphia 3-4 2010 New Orleans 2011 PJ20/East Troy 1-2 2012 Atlanta 2013 Baltimore 2016 Miami, Greenville 2018 Boston 1 2020 St. Louis 2022 Nashville, St. Louis 2023 Noblesville, Austin 1-2 2024 Chicago 1-2
    EV
    2009 Atlanta 1-2 2012 Jacksonville
  • Options
    ponytdponytd Nashville Posts: 653

Stupid question, but how do you know if you've won?

Eddie calls you. Boom calls if you lost.

You'll get an email confirmation whether you win or lose and it will update on the ticket page. But I'd prefer the method above. If you haven't heard anything, don't lose hope. in 2013, I didn't know until 9:30pm Central only to see I had won Philly and Charlotte. Good luck and hope you win
  • Options

Vedd Hedd said:

On the "My Tickets" tab, you see where it says "entered" for your shows. Right below that is "Total Charged: TBD". I am hoping that seeing this is a good sign.
    well, fuckers, he still stands
  • Options
    pepsigatorspepsigators St. John's, NL Posts: 182
    I just received notification of winning Ottawa Reserved as my 1st priority. Lost everything else. Also for those of you who have an amount charged that still says TBD don't give up because mine did as well until just now.
  • Options
    rgambs said:

rgambs said:

FrankieG said:

rgambs said:

FrankieG said:

surforia said:

AlaG said:

FrankieG said:

on2legs said:

Waiting to hear about Philly 2 reserved - it's my 1st priority.

Multiple people in this thread have won Philly 2 Reserved with their 2nd option. I would be very surprised if you lost it on your first option. But no guarentees haha
    My first option is Philly 2 reserved. We shall see!
    Theoretically, you should have one. Probably just haven't gotten to processing your payment yet. I'm in the same exact boat.
    Me too. I've been in the 10c for 20 years (number 105xxx). If I get shutout of both shows in my own hometown, I'm going to be enraged. It's funny, I never got shutout once before this lottery bullshit.
    It's not funny, that's how the lottery w/ choice selection works. It inherently decreases your chances on all of your lower selections, so if you dont get your first choice, you have a big risk of being shutout.
    I think the fact that a person who has been a member this long has never been shut out, and may get shut out this time because of a policy change is sort of crap.
    I think the policy change was deliberate, I have read many posts on here talking about how the old system was stale and producing less favorable crowds.
    How would a policy change be not deliberate? Of course they are only going to change the policy on purpose to do what they want to do.
    I'm sorry, if there is any truth to this, that they changed the system because they didn't like the crowds, some of whom have been members since 1991, I'm really appalled.
    If the same people are standing in the same spots with folded arms and walking to the bathroom en masse during Even Flow, or even turning their backs as rumors have stated, then it would be the entitled fans that were appalling.
    That's all hypothetical, I wasn't around back then, but I have read many post that have insinuated these things.

On what planet is that something associated with older fans?
    On every planet that has rock concerts. I have been next to tenclubber that were barely present, stone faced and leaving early, and TM ticket holders in the upper deck that were amazed and tuned in. That's just how it goes.

Go to a McCartney or Dylan show and tell me how the older crowds are lol
    respectfully, your experience isn't necessarily something to generalize from.
  • Options
    TamaDrummer91TamaDrummer91 VA Posts: 1,289
    FrankieG said:

Stupid question, but how do you know if you've won?

Check here: http://pearljam.com/tickets/orders
    The status will change to "WON" or "LOST".

Also, you should receive an email for both options.

Also your credit card would be charged if you win.
    Im still in shock I have no confirmation of my four shows, even though its showing "charged: $636" not "tbd"
    2008: Bonnaroo
    2010: Bristow
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: Charlottesville, Charlotte
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Greenville, Hampton, Raleigh (cancelled), Columbia, Lexington

For your bootleg review needs or recommendations- http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    stickmanstickman Posts: 1,008
    edited January 2016
    Anyone score MSG tix yet ??
  • Options
    GreenDiseaseFreeGreenDiseaseFree earth Posts: 44

After 20 years in the fan club, a tattoo countless shows, I'm officially shut out for both NY shows. First time ever, I couldn't get fan club tickets. I'm at a loss for words right now. Pretty disgusted with this whole process.

First time in 20 years you haven't been able to get 10C tickets? You should feel lucky & thankful, not disgusted.
    100% agree -> that's outstanding results -> INCLUDING this lottery, 11 year member and my "success ratio" is 18%...so I'd be willing to trade shoes!
    9/22/1996 - Toledo
    6/27/1998 - E. Troy - - 8/17/1998 - Noblesville
    8/18/2000 - Noblesville - - 8/20/2000 - Cincinnati
    12/09/2002 - Seattle
    10/22/2003 - Seattle - - 10/25/2003 - Mountain View - - 10/26/2003 - Mountain View
    5/16/2006 - Chicago - - 5/17/2006 - Chicago - - 5/19/2006 - Grand Rapids
    8/05/2007 - Chicago
    8/24/2009 - Chicago - - 6/20/2009 - Memphis (EV)
    5/04/2010 - St. Louis - - 5/07/2010 - Noblesville
    9/03/2011 - E. Troy - - 9/04/2011 - E. Troy
    7/19/2013 - Chicago - - 10/11/2013 - Pittsburgh - - 10/12/2013 - Buffalo
    10/03/2014 - St. Louis - - 10/17/2014 - Moline - - 10/20/2014 - Milwaukee
    4/26/2016 - Lexington - - 8/20/2016 - Chicago - - 8/22/2016 - Chicago
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,547

Entered for nine shows. Didn't win one.... NOT ONE!

MSG1
    Tampa
    FTL
    Miami
    Jax
    Greenville
    Phl1
    Phl2
    Msg2

Unreal. Haven't been this disappointed since the Bears fired Ditka.....

Yep. That really sucks. Would have thought you would have won Tampa.
  • Options
    I missed out on my MSG tickets if that helps
    Rod Laver Arena - Feb 18, 2003
    Rod Laver Arena - Nov 13, 2006
    Adelaide Oval - Nov 17, 2009
    Etihad Stadium - Nov 20, 2009
    BDO Melbourne - Jan 24, 2014
    New York - May 02 - 2016