Options

Any winners out there?

Comments

• Options
    fdavidfdavid Indianapolis Posts: 71
    Seems that maybe the system is based on where you live? I'm in Indiana and so far haven't heard anything - nor have 6 of my friends...
    Soldier Field 95, Indy/Deer Creek 98, Indy/Deer Creek 2000, Cinci 2006, Tampa 2008, Columbus 2010, Indy 2010, Chicago United Center 2009, PJ20 Alpine Valley both, Chicago Wrigley 2013, Philly 2013 night 2, Charlotte 13, LA 1 '13, LA2 '13, Cinci '14, Denver '14, Tampa '16, Lexington '16, Chicago Wrigley Nite 1 2016
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,547
    I
    rgambs said:

FrankieG said:

surforia said:

AlaG said:

FrankieG said:

on2legs said:

Waiting to hear about Philly 2 reserved - it's my 1st priority.

Multiple people in this thread have won Philly 2 Reserved with their 2nd option. I would be very surprised if you lost it on your first option. But no guarentees haha
    My first option is Philly 2 reserved. We shall see!
    Theoretically, you should have one. Probably just haven't gotten to processing your payment yet. I'm in the same exact boat.
    Me too. I've been in the 10c for 20 years (number 105xxx). If I get shutout of both shows in my own hometown, I'm going to be enraged. It's funny, I never got shutout once before this lottery bullshit.
    It's not funny, that's how the lottery w/ choice selection works. It inherently decreases your chances on all of your lower selections, so if you dont get your first choice, you have a big risk of being shutout.
    I think the fact that a person who has been a member this long has never been shut out, and may get shut out this time because of a policy change is sort of crap.
    I think the policy change was deliberate, I have read many posts on here talking about how the old system was stale and producing less favorable crowds.
    I think it may have been a last resort. They tried several options to do tickets the old fashioned way and they kept running into issues (remember sabotage?). I think they had to do this lottery as it was the only way they could figure out how not to make the website crash.
  • Options
    FrankieG said:

FrankieG said:

rgambs said:

FrankieG said:

surforia said:

AlaG said:

FrankieG said:

on2legs said:

Multiple people in this thread have won Philly 2 Reserved with their 2nd option. I would be very surprised if you lost it on your first option. But no guarentees haha
    Theoretically, you should have one. Probably just haven't gotten to processing your payment yet. I'm in the same exact boat.
    Me too. I've been in the 10c for 20 years (number 105xxx). If I get shutout of both shows in my own hometown, I'm going to be enraged. It's funny, I never got shutout once before this lottery bullshit.
    It's not funny, that's how the lottery w/ choice selection works. It inherently decreases your chances on all of your lower selections, so if you dont get your first choice, you have a big risk of being shutout.
    I think the fact that a person who has been a member this long has never been shut out, and may get shut out this time because of a policy change is sort of crap.
    I think the policy change was deliberate, I have read many posts on here talking about how the old system was stale and producing less favorable crowds.
    How would a policy change be not deliberate? Of course they are only going to change the policy on purpose to do what they want to do.
    I'm sorry, if there is any truth to this, that they changed the system because they didn't like the crowds, some of whom have been members since 1991, I'm really appalled.
    I have no confirmation of this but I think they changed from all seated to a 1/3 GA Floor was because of the stale crowd. I think they implemented the lottery because the demand for tickets was so high that they needed a better way to handle who gets the right to buy besides F5ing a buy button with the servers crashing. 2 different policy changes.
    FrankieG said:

FrankieG said:

rgambs said:

FrankieG said:

surforia said:

AlaG said:

FrankieG said:

on2legs said:

How would a policy change be not deliberate? Of course they are only going to change the policy on purpose to do what they want to do.
    I'm sorry, if there is any truth to this, that they changed the system because they didn't like the crowds, some of whom have been members since 1991, I'm really appalled.
    I have no confirmation of this but I think they changed from all seated to a 1/3 GA Floor was because of the stale crowd. I think they implemented the lottery because the demand for tickets was so high that they needed a better way to handle who gets the right to buy besides F5ing a buy button with the servers crashing. 2 different policy changes.
    this is the first I've heard of it.
  • Options
    keithlaw1974keithlaw1974 Blacko, UK Posts: 137
    Shut out on my 4 picks.......
    London, England 06-25-2010, Belfast, Northern Ireland 06-23-2010, Berlin, Germany 07-04-2012, Manchester, UK 06-20-2012, Seattle, WA 12-06-2013, Amsterdam, Holland 06-16-2014, Berlin, Germany 06-26-2014, Leeds, UK 07-08-2014, Milton Keynes, UK 07-11-2014, New York MSG 1 & 2
    Eddie Vedder Solo - London, England 07-30-1012
  • Options
    Entered for nine shows. Didn't win one.... NOT ONE!
  • Options
    Just won GA for MSG night 2. Lost Philly! Oh well, I AM SOOOO EXCITED!!!
    Too many shows to list:
    From my first show in Hawaii when they opened for RHCP to upcoming 2016 MSG and Wrigley. Seen them in every continent except Africa and Antarctica.
  • Options

FrankieG said:

rgambs said:

FrankieG said:

surforia said:

AlaG said:

FrankieG said:

on2legs said:

I'm sorry you didn't get tickets. I wish everyone could get tickets. But this really is the fairest way of including as many members as possible. Seniority isn't fair to younger members. And allowing people who live in the city first crack isn't fair to those who live in small places that pearl jam rarely visits. I have not yet won the lottery, still waiting on this one, but still believe that this is the best method for the entire community.
    When you change the rules every second tour, there is no motivation to continue paying membership dues. Sure, it counts for x number of years, so keep being a member, then oops, now it doesn't count, thanks for your yearly dues.
    I understand how you feel but there has only been one switch, from seniority based mad scramble ticket sale to the lottery.
    not true. they went from seniority only, to block seniority, to lets have a few rows lottery, to this.
  • Options
    No news is good news but the suspense is Killin me
  • Options
    dookiedookie Posts: 3
    edited January 2016
    Won Toronto reserved. Just got the email now. Signed up to the ten club just for this tour and it worked out, don't lose hope I got the email at 520
  • Options
    Black1991Black1991 Posts: 119
    Won GA for msg night 2!!!!!!!!!! So excited omg
  • Options

What was your order? Was the first four spots wasted on MSG & Philly? I would have put one of those cities first and maybe a Philly reserved second and then moved on to other towns.
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,453
    samjam said:

on2legs said:

Got my confirmation for Philly 2!! I was pretty nervous there for awhile...

One of my buddies got Philly 1 and another scored MSG 2 so I'm pumped to see them 3x this spring!

Exactly the same here, except my buddy is my boyfriend. SO excited to hit these shows! Good luck with MSG 1 Ticketmaster if you'll also be trying for that!
    Congrats!!!

I'm going to have my F5 pants on for the public on sale trying for MSG 1 tickets!
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    AlaGAlaG Brookline, MA Posts: 886
    Won Philly I reserved at 4:49 PM.
  • Options
    SOLAT78SOLAT78 Tampa/St Pete Posts: 34
    My request in order of choice: Tampa GA, Tampa Reserve, Ft Lauderdale GA, Miami GA, Ft Lauderdale Reserved, Miami Reserved, Jacksonville GA and Jacksonville.

Only got Tampa GA and Jacksonville Reserved

I'm happy but will be trying to look for Ft Lauderdale and Miami tix.
    92 - St Petersburg
    94 - Miami, St Petersburg
    96 - Ft Lauderdale
    98- West Palm Beach (both nights)
    00 - West Palm Beach (both nights), Tampa
    03 - West Palm Beach, Orlando, Tampa
    04 - Kissimmee
    08 - West Palm Beach, Tampa
    11 - PJ20 (both nights)
    12 - Pensacola, Clearwater (EV Solo, both nights)
    13 - Wrigley
    16 - Ft Lauderdale, Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Fenway (both nights)
    18 - Wrigley (both nights)
    TBD - Denver
  • Options
    RiderRider Posts: 125
    After a long, long day or being nervous and checking for updates/emails/charges -
    I scored tix on all 3 shows I put in for........
    Greenville Pit
    Raleigh Reserved
    Hampton Reserved
    After waiting for 12 years for a real run of shows in the Piedmont, I am very happy with sticking with my membership since 1997. Hope to See ya'll out on the road!!!
    Good Luck to those still waiting and those trying on TM on Friday.
    We all walk the Long Road...

Charlotte & Raleigh Lollapalooza 1992, Charlotte Memorial 1996, Tibet Freedom Concert 1998, Raleigh & Greenville 1998, Greensboro 2000, Raleigh & Camden 2003, Asheville 2004, Camden 2006, DC 2008, Atlanta 2012  Charlottesville 2013, Charlotte 2013
     Greenville, (XRaleighX) and Hampton 2016, London Hyde Park, Quebec City and Ottawa 2022, St Paul (hopefully) 2023
  • Options
    Stupid question, but how do you know if you've won?
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,506

Vedd Hedd said:

Vedd Hedd said:

Vedd Hedd said:

Vedd Hedd said:

Thats the thing..there are only so many seats to go around...just hard to get everyone. It does suck if you have been unsuccessful in the past. There has only been 1 show in history that i wanted to attend and could not get tickets to...that was the Vic 10C only show. And that was in my hometown. I always got tickets other ways if I lost out on 10C tix. TM, other people, other sites that shall remain nameless...etc.

makes sense.... not really. ther are people getting tickets to everything, including toronto, and other shows. it's more than just hey, we don't have enough.
    Random is random, though.

Its no more random than ticketmaster...where you are trying for multiple shows at once. Think about if they didnt have a fan club at all. And they only did ticketmaster (like springsteen). Talk about sucking....want to go to multiple shows? The only way is resale sites. There is NO way to get multiple shows for springsteen via tm. Most times, you cant even just get one. Unless you have no job, and an army of people with fast internet speeds.
    Vedd Hedd said:

Vedd Hedd said:

Thats the thing..there are only so many seats to go around...just hard to get everyone. It does suck if you have been unsuccessful in the past. There has only been 1 show in history that i wanted to attend and could not get tickets to...that was the Vic 10C only show. And that was in my hometown. I always got tickets other ways if I lost out on 10C tix. TM, other people, other sites that shall remain nameless...etc.

makes sense.... not really. ther are people getting tickets to everything, including toronto, and other shows. it's more than just hey, we don't have enough.
    Random is random, though.

Its no more random than ticketmaster...where you are trying for multiple shows at once. Think about if they didnt have a fan club at all. And they only did ticketmaster (like springsteen). Talk about sucking....want to go to multiple shows? The only way is resale sites. There is NO way to get multiple shows for springsteen via tm. Most times, you cant even just get one. Unless you have no job, and an army of people with fast internet speeds.
    right from the ticket policy:
    * Ten Club tickets are for reserved seating and allocated by membership seniority, with the exception of rows 1-2 and rows 9-10 which will be used for random allocation unless otherwise announced.

not random minus the above mentioned rows.
    Random is getting tickets. Once you get tickets....if they are seated, are based on seniority.
    then they need to update the ticket policy to reflect this.
    I think its listed on that FAQpage a few times.
    answered this above. not really.
    Right but if they have 5000 tickets, and 30000 people wanting those tickets...the only way they can do this is randomly selecting those people. Then, for all people who get tickets, seniority is in play for seated sections. It sucks that they dont play 200K seated venues so that everyone can get a ticket. But thats the breaks. It DOES suck not getting tickets. But we get the very first crack.
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Options
    pepsigatorspepsigators St. John's, NL Posts: 182

FrankieG said:

rgambs said:

FrankieG said:

surforia said:

AlaG said:

FrankieG said:

on2legs said:

I'm sorry you didn't get tickets. I wish everyone could get tickets. But this really is the fairest way of including as many members as possible. Seniority isn't fair to younger members. And allowing people who live in the city first crack isn't fair to those who live in small places that pearl jam rarely visits. I have not yet won the lottery, still waiting on this one, but still believe that this is the best method for the entire community.
    When you change the rules every second tour, there is no motivation to continue paying membership dues. Sure, it counts for x number of years, so keep being a member, then oops, now it doesn't count, thanks for your yearly dues.
    I understand how you feel but there has only been one switch, from seniority based mad scramble ticket sale to the lottery.
    not true. they went from seniority only, to block seniority, to lets have a few rows lottery, to this.
    I'd hardly be upset over a 4 row lottery. There has been one major change. At any rate, nice chatting with you, best of luck.
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,506
    Meanwhile...im still TBD....
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Options
    MSG2 GA!!!!!!! Hollaaaaaa
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2
  • Options
    iwasatpj20iwasatpj20 Rockford, IL Posts: 3,307
    Just got my confirmation email for the Greenville, Raleigh, and Columbia shows (all reserved tickets).
    2000 - Chicago, IL
    2003 - Champaign, IL
    2006 - Chicago, IL 1 & 2
    2007 - Chicago, IL Lollapalooza
    2009 - Chicago, IL 1 & 2
    2010 - St. Louis, MO
    2011 - East Troy, WI 1 & 2 (PJ20 Destination Weekend)
    2012 - Atlanta, GA, Missoula, MT
    2013 - Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field), Dallas, TX, Oklahoma City, OK
    2014 - St. Louis, MO, Tulsa, OK, Moline, IL (No Code, IL), Saint Paul, MN, Milwaukee, WI (Yield, WI)
    2016 - Greenville, SC (Vs, SC), Raleigh, NC, Columbia, SC, Boston, MA (Fenway Park 1), Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2)
    2018 - Seattle, WA (Safeco Field 2), Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2), Boston, MA (Fenway Park 2)
    2020 - Nashville, TN, St. Louis, MO, Oklahoma City, OK, Phoenix, AZ, ??
    2022 - Nashville, TN, St. Louis, MO, Oklahoma City, OK, Phoenix, AZ, Las Vegas, NV
    2023 - St. Paul, MN 2, Fort Worth, TX 2, Austin, TX 1, and Austin, TX 2
    2024 - Portland, OR and Chicago, IL (Wrigley Field 1 & 2)

2012 - Temple of the Dog East Troy, WI (PJ20 Destination Weekend)
    2014 - Soundgarden Tinley Park, IL (with Nine Inch Nails)
    2014 - Alice in Chains Davenport, IA
    2016 - Chris Cornell Solo Madison, WI and Peoria, IL (official hometown show)
    2016 - Temple of the Dog San Francisco, CA (both shows)
    2017 - Soundgarden Dallas (cancelled) RIP Chris Cornell
    2018 - Smashing Pumpkins Chicago, IL (first show)
    2019 - Alice in Chains Milwaukee, WI
    2022 - Jerry Cantrell Chicago, IL
    2023 - Jerry Cantrell Milwaukee, WI

RIP Andrew Wood, Kurt Cobain, Layne Staley, and Chris Cornell

RIP Mom (may your star shine the brightest in the sky, our family loves and misses you very much, we'll meet again)

• Options
    wbutler29wbutler29 Posts: 912
    My sister just got confirmation for Greenville GA her 1st choice (2nd Gville Reserved)
  • Options

What was your order? Was the first four spots wasted on MSG & Philly? I would have put one of those cities first and maybe a Philly reserved second and then moved on to other towns.
    Truth!
  • Options
    FrankieGFrankieG Abingdon MD Posts: 9,095

Check here: http://pearljam.com/tickets/orders
    The status will change to "WON" or "LOST".

Also, you should receive an email for both options.

Also your credit card would be charged if you win.
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7
  • Options
    I'm still TBD too.
    I can't find it in this thread, but have rejection emails actually gone out too?

Tinroofecho.bandcamp.com
  • Options
    VedHeadVedHead Rockford,IL,USA Posts: 407
    edited January 2016
    ^^Me too
    I'm trying to think of a really good signature.
  • Options
    SidnumSidnum Posts: 674
    Entered GA and Reserved for both NYC and Philly shows. Lost all. Yay.
  • Options
    demetrios said:

Won Toronto GA - 1st choice
    Won Ottawa Reserved- 3rd choice
    First time I've ever won and first time for GA!!!!

Congrats!! :)
    THANKS! SO EXCITED! 10th show!
  • Options

Go to the same page where you entered you lottery entries.
  • Options
    RP112579RP112579 Tinley Park, IL Posts: 3,360
    Won Lexington reserved. First choice.
    6/29/98 Chicago-United Center
    6/18/03 Chicago-United Center
    5/17/06 Chicago-United Center
    7/19/13 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh-Consol Energy Center
    10/17/14 Moline-IWireless Center (No Code)
    10/20/14 Milwaukee-Bradley center (Yield)
    4/26/16 Lexington-Rupp Arena
    8/20/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    9/5/23 Chicago-United Center
    9/7/23 Chicago-United Center