Options

*** OFFICIAL Lexington Roll Call!!! ***

Comments

• Options
    RiverrunnerRiverrunner Posts: 2,419
    pjalive21 said:

Malroth said:

Wife and I booked an apartment through airbnb 6 blocks away for $75

Hubby and I got a loft through Airbnb for $99 that is supposedly within walking distance.

did you guys use the Pearl Jam discount code??...got my loft for 48 after the code about a mile from Rupp

Yes, I used the PJ discount code.
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • Options
    mdaryamdarya The middle Posts: 68
    Will drive down from Cinci. Won reserved. Can't wait
    06 Cincinnati
    10 Columbus, Noblesville
    11 Toronto-1
    13 Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    14 Cincinnati
    16 Lexington, Wrigley 1
    17 EV-Louisville
    18 Rome, Missoula, Wrigley 1, Boston 1
    22 Nasville, STL
    23 Ft Worth 1/2
  • Options
    RP112579 said:

Is anyone coming into town the night before the show? Or just coming in on the day of the show? We're coming in the day before the show, but it's our only show of the tour, so we decided to spend the money for the extra night of hotel so we can have a night out in town.

We will arrive sometime Monday evening. Hubby won't be too energetic though as he will have just got off the night shift at 4:30 a.m. that morning and will only have slept for a few hours.
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • Options
    Coming from Buffalo for the show its only an 8 hr drive.
  • Options
    FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810

Jason P said:

I had Springhill reserved but decided to pay the extra $40 as more of a convenience fee at the Hyatt.

We get free parking and breakfast, though. :tongue:
    Gotta get up before nooner tho :lol:

Im so excited everyone's pumped for this show! Can't wait.

Im coming down early morning the day of the show as well. Leaving the next day as my ticket buddy has class.
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • Options
    Peyton18Peyton18 Posts: 216
    Looking forward to meeting a lot of you guys at Spring Hill! Coming in the afternoon the day before the show from Memphis. I've never been to Lexington and lolling forward to checking out the local taverns.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    FoxyRedLa said:

Jason P said:

I had Springhill reserved but decided to pay the extra $40 as more of a convenience fee at the Hyatt.

Im coming down early morning the day of the show as well. Leaving the next day as my ticket buddy has class.
    :)

And you don't? Have class?
  • Options

FoxyRedLa said:

Jason P said:

FoxyRedLa said:

Jason P said:

I do not. No more college for me!

Which also means I have to behave ...... somewhat cuz I'm the driver :minus_one:
  • Options
    FoxyRedLa said:

FoxyRedLa said:

Jason P said:

FoxyRedLa said:

Jason P said:

I do not. No more college for me!

Which also means I have to behave ...... somewhat cuz I'm the driver :minus_one:
    So you are not a classy guy? Just wondering. (I was being punny).
  • Options
    :lol: I think there's a huge misunderstanding here :rofl:
  • Options
    FoxyRedLa said:

:lol: I think there's a huge misunderstanding here :rofl:

Yes. I do believe there is. :)
  • Options
    EvieVedderEvieVedder NW Indiana Posts: 461
    Looks like Springhill hotel will be infiltrated with PJ fans! This should be fun!
    Feel the sky blanket you with gems and rhinestones...
  • Options
    Mookie1Mookie1 Posts: 223
    I at Springhill as well! Coming in from St. Louis.
  • Options
    yellowwhoyellowwho Posts: 1,661
    So the party is at The Springhill...Anyone staying at the Hilton, or will I be all by myself !!
  • Options
    pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MO Posts: 2,818
    edited January 2016
    So Springhill is going to be where the after party is at evidently!!!
  • Options
    WhoDeyWhoDey Posts: 115
    Springhill is the place! We should all bring a 6 pack of your favorite hometown mirco brew and we all meet up and taste test prior to the pre-show parties at the bars. Thoughts?
  • Options
    WhoDey said:

Springhill is the place! We should all bring a 6 pack of your favorite hometown mirco brew and we all meet up and taste test prior to the pre-show parties at the bars. Thoughts?

That's a good idea, but I am not staying at the Springhill. Also, I am in GA and don't yet know what time I am going to line up. I love tasting different micro brews.
  • Options
    Pearl34JamPearl34Jam TN Posts: 1,102
    Looks like I'm a loner at the Days Inn
    "Must I keep explaining my decisions to you strangers of the Internet?" - Merch tent 8/19/16

'13: 10/27 Baltimore
    '15: 9/26 New York City
    '16: 4/16 Greenville (VS!), 4/26 Lexington, 4/28 Philly, 8/20 Wrigley
    '18: 9/02 Fenway
    '22: 9/16 Nashville
    ’24: 8/26 Noblesville, 9/12 Baltimore
  • Options
    vonlupvonlup Indy Posts: 75

Is it worth the $200 to stay in the fancy hotel near the arena? I'm just wondering if that's a better deal than staying further away and dealing with driving and parking.

I used Airbnb, I'm a 15 min walk to Rupp. Plan to take a taxi back. The cancellation policies vary by host. You should check it out.
  • Options
    vonlupvonlup Indy Posts: 75
    edited January 2016

OK. Just got 5 people, in 5 minutes. I'm sure one of those will work out. If not I will repost.
    Post edited by vonlup on
  • Options
    KC138045KC138045 Columbus, OH Posts: 2,715
    WhoDey said:

I like your style!!
    Columbus-2000
    Columbus-2003
    Cincinnati-2006
    Columbus-2010
    Wrigley-2013
    Cincinnati-2014
    Lexington-2016
    Wrigley 1 & 2-2018
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    vonlup said:

I have a Lex reserve ticket up for grabs. Face value. Preference would go to someone near Indy, but I'm not set on that. Must message me. Won't look here on the board.

CosmoCramer in need.
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    Scored reserved...and stayin' at the Hyatt Downtown.

Quick question...The lower levels aside (Sections 13-32), would it be safe to assume that the remaining fan club reserved seats are located in Floor Sections 1-3? I've read some threads where folks said their reserved placed them in "the back" of the floor...wondering if that means you might get placed in Floor Section 4-5.

I ask the question because: 1) I re-joined last year after letting my 2006 membership lapse 2) Verbiage on the announcement page states: ...as well as a very small amount of floor seats behind the GA pit and Remember: public seated tickets fall behind the fan club seats, so no matter your seniority, your fan club seats still put you at an advantage.

I would think that SOME tickets in Floor Sections 1-3 would be public seated tickets but who knows. Hell, due to the size of Rupp, my seats might very well be in Sections 13-32!

http://www.ticketmaster.com/an-evening-with-pearl-jam-lexington-kentucky-04-26-2016/event/16004F64CF4948A4?artistid=735836&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=60
    07/28/1992 - Cincinnati
    07/11/1998 - Las Vegas
    07/22/2006 - The Gorge
    04/26/2016 - Lexington
    08/08/2018 - Seattle
    08/10/2018 - Seattle
    08/20/2018 - Wrigley Field
    04/02/2020 - Nashville
    09/16/2022 - Nashville
  • Options
    silver39silver39 Columbus, Ohio Posts: 1,346
    jedubf said:

We're coming down from Columbus!

Us too!!

"I'll ride the wave,Where it takes me, I'll hold the pain, Release me"
    "I'm not about to give thanks or appologize"
    "Caught a bolt of lighting, cursed the day he let it go"
  • Options
    Spring Hill will be rocking after the show! I think we should just have the band come and hangout in the lobby and just have a blast
  • Options
    GibsonGibson Toronto Posts: 2,566

Scored reserved...and stayin' at the Hyatt Downtown.

Quick question...The lower levels aside (Sections 13-32), would it be safe to assume that the remaining fan club reserved seats are located in Floor Sections 1-3? I've read some threads where folks said their reserved placed them in "the back" of the floor...wondering if that means you might get placed in Floor Section 4-5.

I ask the question because: 1) I re-joined last year after letting my 2006 membership lapse 2) Verbiage on the announcement page states: ...as well as a very small amount of floor seats behind the GA pit and Remember: public seated tickets fall behind the fan club seats, so no matter your seniority, your fan club seats still put you at an advantage.

I was second row behind the GA pit in Detroit and my seniority isn't great. I loved my view.
    1998: Barrie  2000: Toronto  2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Toronto  2006: Toronto 1&2, Paris, Milan, Torino, Pistoia  2009: Calgary, Vancouver  2011: Canada  2013: London, Wrigley, Philly 1&2  2014: St. Louis, ACL 1, Detroit  2016: Lexington, Quebec, Ottawa, Toronto 1&2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 1&2  2017: EV - Louisville  2018: London 1&2, Milan, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Hamilton  2021: London 1&2  2022: Hamilton, Toronto  2023: Chicago 1&2, Noblesville  2024:

• Options

Silly/Curious question: Are there chains of KFC in Kentucky?

There are indeed but don't waste your time. Go to Indy's. It's not in a great area but it's delicious.
    Lexington 4.21.03, Chicago 5.16.06, Cincinnati 6.24.06, Lollapalooza 8.5.07, Virginia Beach 6.17.08, Camden 6.19.08, Camden 6.20.08, East Troy (PJ20) 9.3.11, East Troy (PJ20) 9.4.11, Wrigley 7.19.13, Pittsburgh 10.11.13, Cincinnati 10.1.14, Lexington 4.26.16, Wrigley 8.20.16, Wrigley 8.22.16, Wrigley 8.18.18, Wrigley 8.20.2018, Fenway 9.4.18, New York 3.30.20, Nashville 4.2.20, St. Louis 4.4.20, Bourbon & Beyond 9.17.22, Indianapolis 9.10.2023
  • Options
    I was looking at the seating chart on ticketmaster. 40% of the arena is not in use and the GA pit is pretty small! It's going to be a great show fans!!
  • Options
    EvieVedderEvieVedder NW Indiana Posts: 461
    WhoDey said:

I'm in! The Three Floyds brewery is right near my casa. I'd be happy to bring some to share.
    Feel the sky blanket you with gems and rhinestones...
  • Options
    Just booked a nice (private) studio apartment 2 blocks from Rupp via Airbnb for $60 per night with the PJ discount! I have to admit I was a little skeptical at first, but judging from reviews and the nice modern style of the place it seems legit. At least we hope haha! Definitely worth a look. Thanks to everyone that mentioned/suggested it on here or we would have never checked it out. GA Baby!!!! Can't wait!