Options

Hampton Roll Call

1192021222325»

Comments

• Options
    djsmootdjsmoot Posts: 126
    Just had someone leave me high and dry that told me they wanted my extra tix... I have two good seats available... Section h row 9... Let me know if you are interested...
  • Options
    They need to go on right at 8:00 and play until midnight to make up for things. It truly is the very least they could do. Well that or play somewhere else tomorrow or Wednesday.
  • Options
    Front row behind GA. Right in line with the microphone!
  • Options
    coco buttercoco butter Posts: 1,438
    40 song set coming!!!!
    Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud and get kicked... in the head... with an iron boot? Of course you don't, no one does. It never happens. Sorry, Ted, that's a dumb question... skip that.
  • Options
    djsmootdjsmoot Posts: 126
    I have two seats that I am not using. Any one in the coliseum that wants to upgrade to some good seats in sect h, row 9 of the mezzanine let me know. Send a text to 952 457 8486.
  • Options
    CosmoCramerCosmoCramer Posts: 569
    Did Ray make it to the show?
    Indy 2000
    St. Louis 2000
    Champaign 2003
    Indy 2003
    St. Louis 2004
    Cincinnati 2006
    Indy 2010
    Hampton 2016
    Lexington 2016
    EV Bourbon and Beyond 2017
    Chicago N1 2018
    Chicago N2 2018
    Nashville 2022
    St Louis 2022
    Oklahoma City 2022
    Denver 2022
    Chicago N1 2023
    Chicago N2 2023
  • Options
    CosmoCramerCosmoCramer Posts: 569
    Sucks that the excitement is over for this show.
    Indy 2000
    St. Louis 2000
    Champaign 2003
    Indy 2003
    St. Louis 2004
    Cincinnati 2006
    Indy 2010
    Hampton 2016
    Lexington 2016
    EV Bourbon and Beyond 2017
    Chicago N1 2018
    Chicago N2 2018
    Nashville 2022
    St Louis 2022
    Oklahoma City 2022
    Denver 2022
    Chicago N1 2023
    Chicago N2 2023
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117

Sucks that the excitement is over for this show.

• Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    a copy and paste from my fanview....

I took myself a decent internet sabbatical during my Hampton, golf in Myrtle Beach, Columbia, and then a wedding outside of Charlottesville (of all places) week of go go go. No phone (except for Google maps, and phone calls) and no computer.
    If you can get away from big brother, even for a day, I recommend it.

The wife and I GA'ed it, showed up at 330pm and ended up 3 people deep on Stoney's side. Met nothing but super cool people. I thought the show was excellent. I dealt with a totally different GA douchebag wearing the black 2016 tour t-shirt who suddenly arrived with a beer drop that I heard and that I felt on the back of my legs. If you encountered him, you'd know. I turned around and I had a new 50 year old buddy (I'll be fifty this year, so I can tell...) who felt he needed to be completely up my ass during the entirety of Wishlist. I immediately told him that he was WAY to close to me, to which he replied that I had no monopoly on space. He also kindly told me that he had no problem "taking me out". It is pretty difficult to shift gears from "I'm having the best time in the world" to "is this sort of bigger than me asshole going to ruin my shit with my wife standing here". My response to him was a pretty mellow fuck you bro, which then became this overextended exercise in him becoming even more belligerent, pushy and doooshy. He then proceeded to cruise right on in front of me and said "you fucking hate me now, don't you?" I confirmed that, ("Oh I do fucking hate you...") just so he knew, but with a huge smile on my face. I assumed at that point he wasn't going to get physical with me, because if it hadn't happened right away or already, then I figured it wasn't going to. An incongruent smile in a situation like that can pretty disarming...
    Unfortunately for him, his move forward had him set up directly behind the biggest dude in our area (my former spot) AND he timed it right as Sirens started. I cozied up right next to his ear, put my hand on his shoulder...like way too close. "How's the view up there, are you fucking happy now, doooooosh?" I started serenading him as loudly and off key as possible right in his ear. "Heear the siiiiiireeeeeeens?" Everyone in the area was aware of what was happening, mostly because of my loud vocal bitching. Shortly thereafter, the big dude in front of both of us with the headband had had enough and moved him back like an offensive lineman. Douche made another attempt to stick around but I was like you gotta get the fuck away from me and my wife, dude.
    Sorry if my complaining bothered anyone.

Except for the aforementioned experience, I loved every second of this show.
    Habit was the perfect outro to that short shitshow, and snapped me right back into go mode.
    They can play Inside Job any time they want.
    Sleeping By Myself finished off the Lightning Bolt LP for me. Although, I did hear Ed do it in Providence by himself.
    This was my 3rd show in a row with zero Backspacer tunes.
    Columbia's Got Some broke the streak. That's for a diff fanview.

I have a lot of photos from this show (as does everyone else...) I sort of like this one.

Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018