Options

PHILLY 2016 ROLL CALL

Comments

• Options
    blenderman69blenderman69 philly Posts: 2,104

just got the tix I won on Wmmr sec 201 row 4 ..mikes side!!!! sweet.can't wait to see what my 449xxx gets me in 10c reserved for fri. night? any guesses anybody?

I would have thought mmr would have had some lower level seats to give away!
    Congrats!
    these r fine! I sat her but row 7 for the stones and I could see great!
  • Options
    mwplummwplum Posts: 1,528
    Pls add to roll call for both nights!
    1992-07-21 Vancouver
    1993-9-4 Vancouver
    1996-9-16 Seattle
    1998-7-19 Vancouver, 7-21 Seattle, Memorial Stadium
    2000-11-6 Seattle
    2001-10-22 Seattle
    2002 -12-09 Seattle
    2009-8-17 Manchester, 9-25 Vancouver
    2011-6-16 Seattle (EV), 9-3/4 PJ20, 9-25 Vancouver
    2012-6-27 Amsterdam (#2!)
    2013-11-29 Portland, 12-4 Vancouver, 12-6 Seattle
    2014-AUS - 1-26 Sydney, 1-31 Adelaide, 2-11/12 EV Sydney State Theatre, 2-13 EV Opera House
    2014 - USA - Memphis, Detroit, MOLINE, St. Paul, MILWAUKEE, Denver, 25/26 Bridge School
    2016 - Lexington, Philly x 2, MSG x 2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Toronto x 2, Pemberton, Fenway x 2, Wrigley x 2
    2018 - Seattle x 2, Missoula, Fenway x 2
  • Options
    slobberdog68slobberdog68 In Hiding Posts: 683

just got the tix I won on Wmmr sec 201 row 4 ..mikes side!!!! sweet.can't wait to see what my 449xxx gets me in 10c reserved for fri. night? any guesses anybody?

Congrats!
    Yes, absolutely! Just thought they would be giving away lower level.
    Make sure the fortune that you seek
    Is the fortune that you need

• Options

Congrats!
    me too but free pj tix are gold no matter where they are!
  • Options
    Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,827

Congrats!
    I think this may say something to how many tix 10C has reserved for the floor (though in the back) and the lower level.

Got Mike's side (section 123, row 14) for night 1, and can't wait to be in GA for Friday night. April should be a hell of a month.
  • Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364

Congrats!
    me too but free pj tix are gold no matter where they are!
    If it was an outdoor venue, they would've been lawn seats. Congrats on the win.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    Thursday - 10c reserved - don't know the # but the person just became a member in Oct. 15
    Friday - 10c reserved - 260xxx

As an FYI there are no other events currently in the stadium area on Thursday so we have run of the complex. There is a Phillies game Friday night so if you want to ensure a spot in the WFC lot I would be there by 3PM or so. It's a convenient place to park for people coming off and on 95. Hopefully they direct the Phillies traffic to other lots.

Vegas should post odds on attendance figures Friday night, we'll see how many (or few) times the Phillies draw over 22K this year....
  • Options
    CC109494 said:

Thursday - 10c reserved - don't know the # but the person just became a member in Oct. 15
    Friday - 10c reserved - 260xxx

As an FYI there are no other events currently in the stadium area on Thursday so we have run of the complex. There is a Phillies game Friday night so if you want to ensure a spot in the WFC lot I would be there by 3PM or so. It's a convenient place to park for people coming off and on 95. Hopefully they direct the Phillies traffic to other lots.

Vegas should post odds on attendance figures Friday night, we'll see how many (or few) times the Phillies draw over 22K this year....

Yeah, I wouldn't worry about the Phils effecting traffic, especially in April - and they have their own lots as well. There will be plenty of room.

If anything my advice would be to NOT park in FDR if you plan on tailgating there AND leaving your car. The park rangers/cops WILL ticket a car left after dusk/close.

My thing is PJ tailgates in Philly are notorious. And I'd say getting there early is a must just because.....well.... just because.

If I didn't live a mile away I'd be in the lot by noon.
  • Options
    ckravitzckravitz NJ Posts: 1,668

Awesome, congrats!
  • Options

Congrats!
    I think this may say something to how many tix 10C has reserved for the floor (though in the back) and the lower level.

Got Mike's side (section 123, row 14) for night 1, and can't wait to be in GA for Friday night. April should be a hell of a month.
    ckravitz said:

Awesome, congrats!
    thanks...pj gods smiling on me this year...I guess I been a good boy.
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    edited February 2016
    I'm super stoked that the Wishlist party is right there at the Xfinity Center. Park my car; walk to pre-party, walk to venue, walk to hotel. It's a beautiful thing :heart:
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    chitownp76chitownp76 Posts: 1,439
    Where did u see that? The announcement I saw was TBD?
    2014: Moline, IL
    2015: EV Solo (Metro Chicago)
    2016: Philadelphia PA 1, Philadelphia PA 2, New York City NY- MSG 1, EV Solo (Metro Chicago), Boston MA Fenway 1, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
    2017: EV Ohana Fest (Dana Point, CA), EV/Pete Townshend Quadrophenia Rosemont, IL
    2018: Seattle WA 1, Seattle WA 2, Missoula MT, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2, Boston MA Fenway 1, Boston MA Fenway 2
    2019: EV Tempe, AZ
    2020: PPD
    2022: EV & Earthlings Chicago 1 & 2, Phoenix AZ, Camden NJ, Nashville TN, St. Louis MO
    2023: EV Tempe, AZ, St Paul, MN 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2024: Noblesville, IN, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
  • Options
    Sprunkn7 said:

I'm super stoked that the Wishlist party is right there at the Xfinity Center. Park my car; walk to pre-party, walk to venue, walk to hotel. It's a beautiful thing :heart:

Sprunkn7 said:

is that for both nights?
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,836
    Yes for both nights. The info dropped on the facebook Philly wishlist pages yesterday afternoon.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    Brane_of_JFKBrane_of_JFK Maryland Posts: 1,900
    Is anyone else going solo on Night 2? I was only able to get 1 ticket through TM (got 10c tix for night 1). If so and you're coming north through MD, I'd be happy to carpool.
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277

Yes for both nights. The info dropped on the facebook Philly wishlist pages yesterday afternoon.

lol. yes Facebook can be so annoying but it has some good things about it too
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    Will some one post the info on here please, I am not on FB.
    2016: Philadelphia PA 1, Philadelphia PA 2, New York City NY- MSG 1, EV Solo (Metro Chicago), Boston MA Fenway 1, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
    2017: EV Ohana Fest (Dana Point, CA), EV/Pete Townshend Quadrophenia Rosemont, IL
    2018: Seattle WA 1, Seattle WA 2, Missoula MT, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2, Boston MA Fenway 1, Boston MA Fenway 2
    2022: EV & Earthlings Chicago 1 & 2, Phoenix AZ, Camden NJ, Nashville TN, St. Louis MO
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,836
    Pearl Jam Philadelphia PA Wishlist Foundation Preparty Fundraiser

The wait is over!!!
    The Wishlist Foundation, and your party organizers, are proud and super excited to announce that the Philly Preparties will be held at the XFINITY Live! Philadelphia complex adjacent to the Wells Fargo Center.
    This space is fantastic, as you can see from this video, and perfect for our expected massive turnout. Details are still being ironed out, but we are stoked to be right in the middle of the largest party venue and just walking distance to the show, public transportation, and the GA line!
    We will need plenty of volunteers this year, as this is a huge opportunity to expand our charity and include more fans than ever before!

Pearl Jam Philadelphia PA Wishlist Foundation Preparty Fundraiser
    https://m.facebook.com/events/732492716881273?view=permalink&id=746916585438886&ref=bookmarks&_ft_=qid.6254863910743764937:mf_story_key.746916585438886:tl_objid.746916585438886&__tn__=*s

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=tGLcXtro_WI
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    Thanks Northern!
  • Options
    Looks like I will be at both shows for Philly. Super stoked as Friday will be my first show in the pit. I was wondering if anyone has suggestions on the best way to get from Atlantic City to Philly on 4/28 (I couldn't pass up the $100 flight). Looks like Uber or rentals are close to $100. Are there trains, buses, or carpools that are cheaper options? Thanks guys!
  • Options
    lutwutchlutwutch Ashburn, VA Posts: 180
    edited February 2016
    Anyone interested in trading 10C seats (173xxx) for GA for Friday night? PM me. TIA.
    All that's sacred, comes from youth...

'92 Stanhope, '98 Washington, DC (VFC), '00 Merriweather Post, MD, '03 Nashville, TN, State College, PA, Holmdel, NJ, '04 Reading, PA (VFC), '05 Philadelphia, PA, 06 Camden, NJ, East Rutherford, NJ, '08 Camden, NJ (I and II), 09 Philadelphia, PA (II and III), '10 New York, NY, '13 Baltimore, MD, Charlottesville, VA, '16 Hampton, VA, Philadelphia II, 08 Newark, NJ (Vedder Solo), '16 TOTD Upper Darby (I)
  • Options
    lutwutch said:

Anyone interested in trading 10C seats (173xxx) for GA for Friday night? PM me. TIA.

I don't have ga for fri but i'd be glad to trade you for my 449xxx reserved...just checking...lol
  • Options

Looks like I will be at both shows for Philly. Super stoked as Friday will be my first show in the pit. I was wondering if anyone has suggestions on the best way to get from Atlantic City to Philly on 4/28 (I couldn't pass up the $100 flight). Looks like Uber or rentals are close to $100. Are there trains, buses, or carpools that are cheaper options? Thanks guys!

look into the busses and the train.
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,458
    When do tickets go on sale?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,231

Tuesday
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    duffmannduffmann PHILLY Posts: 475

You can take a shuttle from airport to train to get to PHL heres the link. Plan NOW! http://www.sjta.com/acairport/ground_transport.asp
    Philly PA 91, Philly 92, Camden 98, Camden 2X 00, State College, Philly, Camden 2X & Hershey 03, Reading 04, AC 2X & Philly 05, Camden 2X 06, Camden 2X 08, Philly 4X 09, Philly 2X & Balt 13, Natti & Moline 14, FTL & MIA, Philly 2X, MSG 2X, Fenway 2X 16, Seattle 2X, Missoula, Wrigley 2X, Fenway 2X 18                               ******COVID******
    San Diego & LA  2X, PHX, MSG, Camden, Nashville, 50th SHOW STL 22, CHI(n2), INDY, FTW(n2), Austin 2X 23......
  • Options

Tuesday
    For what?
  • Options
    lizabelle1217lizabelle1217 Central Jersey Posts: 222
    Hey everyone!! I posted this on the Facebook, but I know many people avoid that site like the plague! :) Here's the info for the Philly Wishlist Pre-Parties! I'm one of the organizers, so feel free to reach out if you have any questions, want to donate anything, or are available to volunteer your time for either day!
    We are super excited to announce that the PJ FAN-led Wishlist Foundation Pre-party Fundraiser in Philly will take place at XFINITY Live! Philadelphia, directly across from the Wells Fargo Center. This space is fantastic and perfect for our expected massive turnout! Complete details are still being ironed out, but we are stoked to be right in the middle of the largest party venue - just walking distance to the show, public transportation, and the GA line!

We are looking for donations, whether they be Pearl Jam related or from local sports teams or businesses, as well as people to help volunteer. Let me know if you're interested in either opportunity!

Here are the links for the FB event pages, where you can find out more information!
    Thursday, 4/28:
    https://www.facebook.com/events/732492716881273/
    Friday, 4/29:
    https://www.facebook.com/events/1660153104252094/

There will separate forum pages created for each night in the next couple days, so keep an eye out!

CHEERS!
  • Options
    lizabelle1217lizabelle1217 Central Jersey Posts: 222
    Oh, and count me in on the roll call for both nights! :blush: