Options

PHILLY 2016 ROLL CALL

Comments

• Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,516
    edited January 2016
    My wife & I are in for both nights.

We're coming down from Boston for my birthday (4/28.... Psyched to see PJ on my actual birthday!), & staying at the Courtyard in Intepid St (which I believe is waking distance from the arena)

How early do I have to get in line @ Dnic's? Last time I was down there (made in America) the line wrapped all the way around the market..... Of course, that was Labr day weekend.
    Post edited by Merkin Baller on
  • Options

wwsuicide said:

How are 10c reserved seats like at the Wells Fargo arena?? Usually on the floor behind GA?

Lower numbers will be at the sections sidestage. Then back of floor
    how low? first time ten club seats 4 me #449xxx...will I make side stage or back of floor?
    Well, I'm 149xxx, so I'm hoping I make the 'lower number' cut. ;)
    ~*~Me and Hippiemom dranketh the red wine in Cleveland 2003~*~

First PJ Show: March 20, 1994 | Ann Arbor | Crisler Arena
  • Options
    Attaway77Attaway77 Posts: 2,889
    I'm in…. PJ4LIFE
    1998 Dallas (7/5) 2006 San Fran (7/15,7/16) 2009 San Fran (8/28) 2010 Bristow (5/13) NY (5/21) 2011 Alpine Valley (9/3,9/4)
    2012 Missoula (9/30) 2013 Chicago (7/19) Pittsburgh (10/11) Buffalo (10/12) Baltimore (10/27) Dallas (11/15)
    2014 Austin (10/12) Memphis (10/14) St. Paul (10/19) Milwaukee (10/20) Denver (10/22)
    2016 Ft. Lauderdale (4/8) Miami (4/9) Hampton (4/18) Philly (4/28,4/29) NY (5/1,5/2) 2018 Seattle (8/10) Missoula (8/13) 2022 Nashville (9/16)

E.V. - 2008 Berkeley (4/8) 2012 Austin (11/9,11/12)
    Temple of the Dog - 2016 Upper Darby

• Options
    blenderman69blenderman69 philly Posts: 2,104

We're coming down from Boston for my birthday (4/28.... Psyched to see PJ on my actual birthday!), & staying at the Courtyard in Intepid St (which I believe is waking distance from the arena)

How early do I have to get in line @ Dnic's? Last time I was down there (made in America) the line wrapped all the way around the market..... Of course, that was Labr day weekend.

1 hr
  • Options

1 hr
    Do they let you line up before they open?
  • Options
    tony lukes... got it.
  • Options

1 hr
    Idk sorry. I've only ever been there at lunchtime and it's usually close to an hour wait...alittle less
  • Options

wwsuicide said:

How are 10c reserved seats like at the Wells Fargo arena?? Usually on the floor behind GA?

Lower numbers will be at the sections sidestage. Then back of floor
    how low? first time ten club seats 4 me #449xxx...will I make side stage or back of floor?
    Well, I'm 149xxx, so I'm hoping I make the 'lower number' cut. ;)
    I think you do! lucky dog!
  • Options

1 hr
    Idk sorry. I've only ever been there at lunchtime and it's usually close to an hour wait...alittle less
    No worries, thanks.

This will be my 4th roadtrip to Philly in the last 6 years, I'm trying to do as much as possible. I love that city!
  • Options

1 hr
    No worries, thanks.

This will be my 4th roadtrip to Philly in the last 6 years, I'm trying to do as much as possible. I love that city!

me too! lived here all my 46 years....born and raised here,great place....unless your a Phillies fan or a flyers fan or a sixers fan or an eagles fan.......but we do have excellent weed and great food!
  • Options
    satansbedbugssatansbedbugs On Tour Posts: 2,410

1 hr
    No worries, thanks.

me too! lived here all my 46 years....born and raised here,great place....unless your a Phillies fan or a flyers fan or a sixers fan or an eagles fan.......but we do have excellent weed and great food!
    Excellent Weed , LOL
    *Marker in the Sand Fanclub * HNIC

Philly- 2005, 2013, 2016
    Camden 2000, 2003, 2006, 2008, 2022
    Philly Spectrum 2009 x4 - We closed that MFER Down Proper
    DC- 2006, 2008
    New York- 2008, 2010
    Boston - Fenway 2016
    New Jersey- 2006
    Chicago - 2007
    Seattle- 2005
    EV Solo- DC x2, Baltimore x2 , Newark NJ x2,  Tower Theater x2 

- Given To Fly
  • Options
    looking through stub hub and a couple of other ticket re-sellers and it seems like nothing on the floor from before row 7 is available that leeds me to believe that only the first six rows in floor sections 1.2.3. are ten club.
  • Options
    This post is for somebody who has 2 good seats to Friday, but wants to go to both Thursday and Friday shows. We'd swap tickets for the Friday show, and then you can buy my two tickets for Thursday at face value. So you'd basically be downgrading your seats for Friday's show for the opportunity to attend both nights at face value.

Both of my pairs for Thursday and Friday are in the 200s, in front of the stage.
  • Options
    Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,253
    We could take a group picture in front of Rocky Balboa the afternoon before a show.
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Options

1 hr
    No worries, thanks.

Excellent Weed , LOL
    WORD!
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    Ms. Haiku said:

We could take a group picture in front of Rocky Balboa the afternoon before a show.

If I remember correctly Rock is at the bottom of the stairs! I Love the shot from on top of the stairs looking towards the city... doing the Rocky Dance :giggle:
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    nicdolasnicdolas Bethlehem, PA Posts: 141
    Still searching for a ticket for philly night 2 managed to snag a ticket for night 1 any help is appreciated.
    Merriweather Post - 96
    Camden - 98,00,03,06
    Philly - 05,09,13,16(1&2)
    MSG - 16(1&2)
    Ottawa - 16
    Sao Paulo - 15
    Wrigley 1&2 16
    TOTD - Philly 1 16
    Krakow 18
    Berlin 18
    Seattle 1&2 18
    Boston 2 18
  • Options
    TFlyerTFlyer DMV (dc,md,va) Posts: 881
    Ms. Haiku said:

I was already planning on doing this before the second nights show. I'd be very happy on having a group picture if other people are up for it. :rock_on:
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    Every time I ate at Dinics I was able to walk right up and gran stools at the counter.... don't go at peak times I guess
  • Options
    Scored 10c seats for night 1...struck out for night 2. I'd much rather give someone here my $$$ if someone has 2 for night 2. If not I'll have to bite the bullet and buy 2 from stubhub. Im coming from detroit so im definitely making it to both shows!
  • Options
    js186986 said:

Scored 10c seats for night 1...struck out for night 2. I'd much rather give someone here my $$$ if someone has 2 for night 2. If not I'll have to bite the bullet and buy 2 from stubhub. Im coming from detroit so im definitely making it to both shows!

Keep checking ticket master before giving big $ to someone on SH. Additional ticket drops happen more often than people realize. (& almost always the week of the show.... Hold out on a SH purchase for as long as possible)
    my2hands said:

Every time I ate at Dinics I was able to walk right up and gran stools at the counter.... don't go at peak times I guess

I'm going to try to hit them up early on Friday.

Thanks for the info.
  • Options
    TFlyer said:

Ms. Haiku said:

I was already planning on doing this before the second nights show. I'd be very happy on having a group picture if other people are up for it. :rock_on:
    Awesome!
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117

js186986 said:

Keep checking ticket master before giving big $ to someone on SH. Additional ticket drops happen more often than people realize. (& almost always the week of the show.... Hold out on a SH purchase for as long as possible)
    my2hands said:

Thanks for the info.
    The Reading Terminal Market is truly a MUST do while in philly, especially if you're in the center city area... I drive up from suburbs 45 minutes away just to hit it up...

go hungry
  • Options
    my2hands said:

js186986 said:

my2hands said:

Thanks for the info.
    The Reading Terminal Market is truly a MUST do while in philly, especially if you're in the center city area... I drive up from suburbs 45 minutes away just to hit it up...

go hungry
    My buddy who grew up in Philly told me to forget Pats or Ginos & get D'nics..... I still have to make it happen.

It was a $hitshow last time, hopefully it won't be as bad on a Friday morning in April.
  • Options
    satansbedbugssatansbedbugs On Tour Posts: 2,410
    edited February 2016
    RTM is legit
    Post edited by satansbedbugs on
    *Marker in the Sand Fanclub * HNIC

Philly- 2005, 2013, 2016
    Camden 2000, 2003, 2006, 2008, 2022
    Philly Spectrum 2009 x4 - We closed that MFER Down Proper
    DC- 2006, 2008
    New York- 2008, 2010
    Boston - Fenway 2016
    New Jersey- 2006
    Chicago - 2007
    Seattle- 2005
    EV Solo- DC x2, Baltimore x2 , Newark NJ x2,  Tower Theater x2 

- Given To Fly
  • Options
    In for Philly 1st night
    I will hold the candle until it burns up my arm. I'll keep taking punches until their will grows tired. I will stare the sun down until my eyes go blind. I won't change direction and I won't change my mind.
  • Options
    Isn't there a pizza museum in Philly - in a restaurant?
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,315
    tourists...
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Has anyone received their print at home tickets from the Wells Fargo center yet?
  • Options
    SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,891

Has anyone received their print at home tickets from the Wells Fargo center yet?

No and I have a deal to sell one. What the hell is taking so long?
    severed hand thirteen

2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17