Options

2016 Pearl Jam Tour Announcement

Comments

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,845
    NOWHERE DOES IT SAY THIS IS ALL THE DATES FOR 2016. CALM DOWN EVERYONE!!!

:coffee:
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    This is my first time using the lottery. I selected a show and chose the standing as my first choice and seated for the same show as my second choice.

From what i read it seems this is okay and it won't cancel my order for selecting two choices at the same show. Is that correct?
    thanks in advance
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • Options
    polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    intodeep said:

This is my first time using the lottery. I selected a show and chose the standing as my first choice and seated for the same show as my second choice.

From what i read it seems this is okay and it won't cancel my order for selecting two choices at the same show. Is that correct?
    thanks in advance

yes ... you can only win tickets to one set per show
  • Options
    CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Portland, Maine Posts: 2,924
    PJSwae said:

Looks like Fenway goes on sale to the public on February 12. Any guess when 10C pre-sale for those shows might happen? I can't remember exactly how it worked for Wrigley.

I would imagine the week before, or a couple weeks before. Really hoping I can hit the lotto for at least one night.

• Options
    jamofpearlsjamofpearls Florence, AL Posts: 347
    Only two shows near me. Looks like we're headed to New Orleans!
    98-Birmingham, 00-Nashville, 03-Nashville, 12-Atlanta, 14-Memphis, 16-New Orleans, 18-Amsterdam, Night 1 & 2, 18-Seattle Night 2, 21-New Jersey, 22-Imola, 22-Nashville, 22-Louisville
    Ed Solo: 17-Louisville
  • Options
    please add another toronto date ...

btw - average temperature in toronto in may is -25°C ... with wind chill - it's closer to -50°C ...
  • Options
    pierj53pierj53 Posts: 301
    I understand there's a one dollar hold on your bank account at the time you enter...If you do get selected, when will the actual funds go through? Next Monday? I just want to make sure I have enough funds in my account, if I'm lucky to be selected.

Sorry if it was posted and I missed it, thanks.
  • Options
    Typically... they have their shows on the west coast in the fall. Most of the Vancouver shows have been in September or October if I recall correctly.

I'm hoping and thinking there is more to come.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    jonsey30jonsey30 Rochester Hills, MI Posts: 998
    Happy it was finally announced, but dates are kind of shitty. A Tuesday in Toronto? Monday at Wrigley? I don't know if I can talk my wife into Wrigley again, so it looks like we are gonna try for Toronto!
    7/19/13 - Wrigley Field, Chicago, IL
    10/11/13 - Pittsburgh, PA
    10/12/13 - Buffalo, NY
    10/16/2014 - Detroit, MI
    5/10/2016 - Toronto, ON
    3/24/2020 - Hamilton, ON
    9/7/2023 - Chicago, IL

• Options
    mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,026

just_one said:

No Europe...

what a way to celebrate 25 years with your fans...oh wait...US fans are the only fans they seem to know they have...

summer of 2014 they played 12 europe dates.

And as many US dates in the fall. So no need for this tour at all?
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • Options

It also doesn't say there will be more dates added later.
  • Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,773
    kramer73 said:

ehbacon said:

WRIGLEY

I'm going to guess that this will be the same cluster to get tickets that it was last time?

It sounds like someone could be eligible for both Wrigley or Fenway nights. It should be "if you win one night, you're out of the running for the other" like in NYC and Philly.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    I'm happy we finally got some dates to work with :smiley: A spring tour sounds awesome, it's my favourite season! Now on to the tough task of choosing which shows we can possible attend...
  • Options
    FatalFatal Posts: 821
    Sorry if this has been asked/answered already but do we know when we will get the draw results back? More importantly will they give us the results before the public sale date?
    Shows: Montreal 98, Barrie 98, Montreal 00, Montreal 03, Montreal 05, Ottawa 05, Toronto 06, Vancouver Night 1 08 (EV), Vancouver Night 2 08 (EV), MSG1 08, MSG2 08, Montreal Night 2 08 (EV), Toronto Night 1 08 (EV), Toronto 09, Hartford 11 (EV), Ottawa 11, Ottawa 16, Ottawa 22.

• Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,773
    ShaunPope said:

It also doesn't say there will be more dates added later.

When they say "more dates added later" people automatically assume those dates are for the same leg and will be announced in the next month or so.

I bet we will see more dates for 2016.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    Chris519Chris519 Posts: 150
    Fearing the Toronto odds are going to SINK really fast. 1 more Ontario date PLEASE
  • Options
    Of The AggieOf The Aggie The ATX Posts: 1,494
    Wow the same cities over and over and over and over again! You'd think they only had fans in NY, Boston, Philly, and Chicago.
  • Options
    WHIPSONWHIPSON St. Paul Posts: 86
    Toronto!! Boom!
    Lolla St. Paul 1992
    Minneapolis 1998
    Minneapolis 2003
    St. Paul 2006
    Kansas City 2010
    Wrigley 2013
    St. Paul 2014
    Wrigley1 2016
    St. Paul Night 1 2023
    St. Paul Night 2 2023
  • Options
    TangerineTangerine Posts: 880
    Where did Tampa go??
    2006: Boston I, Camden II
    2007: Chicago
    2008: Hartford, Mansfield I & II, EV Boston
    2009: Philly III & IV
    2010: Boston
    2011: PJ20
    2012: Philly
    2013: Worcester I & II, Brooklyn I & II
  • Options

Wow the same cities over and over and over and over again! You'd think they only had fans in NY, Boston, Philly, and Chicago.

With all due respect, I'm not sure how you can say this. I know people are frustrated, but they are covering ground in a lot of new cities in the South East!
  • Options
    Chris519 said:

Fearing the Toronto odds are going to SINK really fast. 1 more Ontario date PLEASE

ya ... odds have dropped second most after NY GA ...
  • Options
    jonsey30 said:

Happy it was finally announced, but dates are kind of shitty. A Tuesday in Toronto? Monday at Wrigley? I don't know if I can talk my wife into Wrigley again, so it looks like we are gonna try for Toronto!

Dates are very shitty, most middle of the week.
  • Options
    mrk2 said:

just_one said:

No Europe...

what a way to celebrate 25 years with your fans...oh wait...US fans are the only fans they seem to know they have...

summer of 2014 they played 12 europe dates.

And as many US dates in the fall. So no need for this tour at all?
    nope. guess not. better cancel the dates. europe wants it to be them or nobody.

:lol:

no cross canada dates in 5 years. just sayin'.

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    stoppler_pjstoppler_pj Montreal, Quebec, Canada Posts: 191
    What? No Montreal again!! Burn.
    You are obviously from the sticks if you call it a hoodie! Us sophisticated city folk call it a bunnyhug!
  • Options
    FYI, looks like tickets go on sale 1-29 through ticketmaster at 12pm for anyone shut out of the lottery. Good Luck.
  • Options
    TL61540 said:

try living in Winnipeg. LOL

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    stoppler_pjstoppler_pj Montreal, Quebec, Canada Posts: 191
    "Step 3. Read all the information on this page including the drawing rules for the tour, and then click on the tour you would like to enter the drawing for to proceed to the next page. "

I cannot find "click on the tour you would like to enter"
    help anyone?
    You are obviously from the sticks if you call it a hoodie! Us sophisticated city folk call it a bunnyhug!
  • Options
    dtr0624dtr0624 south jersey Posts: 611

+1
    2012 - MIA (Philly)
    2013 - Philly 1, philly 2, charlottesville,
    2015 - NYC (global citizen)
    2016 - Philly 1&2
    2022 - Camden
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,168

TL61540 said:

try living in Winnipeg. LOL

Try live in greece!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    edited January 2016
    A couple shows work for me. Hard to get out because of work.

I will actually be working Bonnaroo so that one will be free.

Will try Fenway, did Wrigley in '13. I know one of the Red Sox players so I will see if he can help out any with this one.
This discussion has been closed.