Options

2016 Pearl Jam Tour Announcement

Comments

• Options
    kramer73kramer73 Posts: 2,606
    ehbacon said:

WRIGLEY

I'm going to guess that this will be the same cluster to get tickets that it was last time?
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,629
    edited January 2016
    Lucky everyone who gets to go! Congrats, lol. ;)
    Wish I could make it over to that side of the continent, but with the Canadian dollar as it is, and falling, there is no way. West Coast I could have swung, but .... Oh well. Maybe they'll add some kind of 25th anniversary show closer to home later or something. That would be awesome.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Yah.

I wish there was something remotely close to the west coast. I deliberated Boston for a split second or two, but with the Canadian dollar in the tank... I'll pass.

Maybe something to follow- they do that sometimes.

Have fun everyone.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,848
    PJ_Soul said:

Lucky everyone who gets to go! Wish I could make it over to that side of the continent, but with the Canadian dollar as it is, and falling, there is no way. West Coast I could have swung, but .... Oh well. Maybe they'll add some kind of 25th anniversary show closer to home later or something. That would be awesome.

yeah, I'm now thinking the only doable thing is to drive to Chicago and sleep in my van. I don't want that clusterfuck of a show, and I ain't 20 anymore, so I'll hope they come to Winnipeg in 2017.

I'll just keep following the Headstones around. Brandon is wayyyyy closer than Chicago. LOL.

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Jerome230Jerome230 Posts: 903
    Historically, does anyone know the approximate time frame between the announcement of one leg of a US tour and the announcement of the 2nd leg? Dying to know some west coast dates!
    Ed...buddy...pal...stay true to your word and play Boise again.

Seattle, 12.7.93
    Salt Lake, 6.21.98
    Mountain View, 10.30.99
    Mountain View, 10.31.99
    Boise, 11.3.00
    Portland, 9.26.09
  • Options
    TEEJAM11TEEJAM11 Posts: 335
    jeffbr said:

RobbyD462 said:

Cool shows but no West Coast :(

Still hoping for the Gorge!

Me, too! I want to see some West Coast dates soon.
    I am also hoping for some West Coast shows as well, can not afford to travel at the moment.

T.
  • Options
    It would be good to know if any west coast dates are going to be announced for later in the year. I'm kinda tempted by Wrigley...
    2007 London
    2009 Manchester
    2010 Dublin / London
    2012 Manchester I & II / Berlin I & II / EV: Manchester
    2014 Amsterdam I & II / Vienna / Berlin / Leeds
  • Options
    Didn't they pull the same "no west coast" BS on their 20th anniversary too? What is going on with these guys when it comes to the West Coast? Esp Seattle and The Gorge?
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,629
    edited January 2016

PJ_Soul said:

Lucky everyone who gets to go! Wish I could make it over to that side of the continent, but with the Canadian dollar as it is, and falling, there is no way. West Coast I could have swung, but .... Oh well. Maybe they'll add some kind of 25th anniversary show closer to home later or something. That would be awesome.

yeah, I'm now thinking the only doable thing is to drive to Chicago and sleep in my van. I don't want that clusterfuck of a show, and I ain't 20 anymore, so I'll hope they come to Winnipeg in 2017.

I'll just keep following the Headstones around. Brandon is wayyyyy closer than Chicago. LOL.

Yeah, TBH, Chicago is indeed a great city, and if you want to visit it, this would be a good excuse. But having seen a show there, I would say that a baseball field is not a great venue to see PJ at unless you get GA (and the chances of that are minuscule). It's just too big a venue IMO, especially with the entire diamond empty and between the stage and the stands. You can't really see a thing unless you watch the screens all night long or bring binoculars. Still... it's a cool city and the Wrigleyville vibe is great fun. The Chicago Institute of Art is particularly awesome. And you're pretty close to Chicago. If I could just drive there and sleep in my car, I'd be considering it!
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    mountainflowrmountainflowr Miami Posts: 19
    Where do we sign up for the lottery? I haven't received an email.
  • Options
    gatorjamgatorjam West Palm Beach, Florida Posts: 187
    Got my picks in for Miami and Fort Lauderdale!! Wooohoo!!
    2003-Tampa
    2006-East Rutherford
    2008-West Palm Beach
    2009- Philadelphia
    2016- Fort Lauderdale and Miami
  • Options
    Jerome230Jerome230 Posts: 903
    ShaunPope said:

Didn't they pull the same "no west coast" BS on their 20th anniversary too? What is going on with these guys when it comes to the West Coast? Esp Seattle and The Gorge?

Usually, they'll announce one leg of a US tour, and announce the next leg some time later. Don't freak out lol

Ed...buddy...pal...stay true to your word and play Boise again.

Seattle, 12.7.93
    Salt Lake, 6.21.98
    Mountain View, 10.30.99
    Mountain View, 10.31.99
    Boise, 11.3.00
    Portland, 9.26.09
  • Options
    cdwightcdwight Boston, MA Posts: 16
    I am relatively new to 10 club...can someone post the link for the lottery? I am not sure where to go to find it.
    8-4-92 Lollapalooza Saratoga, NY
    10-15-13 Worcester, MA
    10-25-13 Hartford, CT
    10-19-14 St. Paul, MN
    8-5-16 Boston, MA Fenway Park
    8-7-16 Boston, MA Fenway Park
    9-2-18 Boston, MA Fenway Park
  • Options
    BubbaBubba Posts: 630
    Does it say anywhere the date that the lottery ends? Like how many days from now do we have to update our shows?
  • Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 1,980
    No Europe...

what a way to celebrate 25 years with your fans...oh wait...US fans are the only fans they seem to know they have...
  • Options
    JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    Holy shit they are playing Fenway. I know a lot of people will be thrilled!
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • Options
    blacknapkinsblacknapkins Posts: 2,176
    Done. Good luck everyone and thank you PJ!
    "Information is not knowledge.
    Knowledge is not wisdom.
    Wisdom is not truth.
    Truth is not beauty.
    Beauty is not love.
    Love is not music.
    Music is the best."
    ~ FZ ~
  • Options
    FatalFatal Posts: 821
    dubq said:

Does anyone know the difference between "reserved standing" and "GA standing" on the Toronto ACC show? I've never seen "reserved standing" before - only "reserved seating".

Probably just a typo...
    Shows: Montreal 98, Barrie 98, Montreal 00, Montreal 03, Montreal 05, Ottawa 05, Toronto 06, Vancouver Night 1 08 (EV), Vancouver Night 2 08 (EV), MSG1 08, MSG2 08, Montreal Night 2 08 (EV), Toronto Night 1 08 (EV), Toronto 09, Hartford 11 (EV), Ottawa 11, Ottawa 16, Ottawa 22.

• Options
    I can't find the 10c presale page with all the tour dates to choose. I logged in and went to My Account then click Ten Club tickets and I just see Rules, announcement and Ticket Odds but no where to click which shows I want to attend. Has anyone succeded in finding this page?
  • Options
    dubqdubq Posts: 27

I can't find the 10c presale page with all the tour dates to choose. I logged in and went to My Account then click Ten Club tickets and I just see Rules, announcement and Ticket Odds but no where to click which shows I want to attend. Has anyone succeded in finding this page?

You have to click the 2016 Tour banner at the bottom of the page. :)
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,562
    ShaunPope said:

25th anniversary tour and Seattle / Gorge gets the shaft? What kind of garbage is that?

Maybe I missed it but I haven't seen anywhere on this site or in the announcements that this is a "25th anniversary " tour.
  • Options
    dtr0624dtr0624 south jersey Posts: 611
    no baltimore, pitt, hartford/albany/buffalo/, dc, im really surprised. leave a HUGE market area fighting for nyc and philly
    2012 - MIA (Philly)
    2013 - Philly 1, philly 2, charlottesville,
    2015 - NYC (global citizen)
    2016 - Philly 1&2
    2022 - Camden
  • Options
    dtr0624dtr0624 south jersey Posts: 611
    Bubba said:

What is the window for the lottery?

today to monday
    2012 - MIA (Philly)
    2013 - Philly 1, philly 2, charlottesville,
    2015 - NYC (global citizen)
    2016 - Philly 1&2
    2022 - Camden
  • Options
    PJSwaePJSwae Posts: 55
    Looks like Fenway goes on sale to the public on February 12. Any guess when 10C pre-sale for those shows might happen? I can't remember exactly how it worked for Wrigley.
    1995 - NOLA
    1998 - Knoxville
    2000, 2003 - NOLA
    2012 - Philadelphia
    2013 - Wrigley Field, Pittsburgh
    2014 - Cincinnati
    2016 - NOLA Jazz Fest
    2023 - Chicago
    2024 - TBD!
  • Options
    dubq said:

You have to click the 2016 Tour banner at the bottom of the page. :)
    Ha! Thanks. :blush:
  • Options
    Where are the weekend dates!?!?!?
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,848
    just_one said:

No Europe...

what a way to celebrate 25 years with your fans...oh wait...US fans are the only fans they seem to know they have...

summer of 2014 they played 12 europe dates.

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    skynzfanskynzfan Arlington, VA Posts: 4
    How is there no show in DC or Baltimore and two in NY and Philly...damn.
  • Options
    BubbaBubba Posts: 630
    dtr0624 said:

Bubba said:

What is the window for the lottery?

today to monday
    Thank you!!
This discussion has been closed.