Comments

• Options
    haffajappahaffajappa British Columbia Posts: 5,955
    "ow ow ow ow ow"
    hahahahah
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,859
    i wish i had a waterproof camera, and then i could have taken video of the tower falling which aija and i were right near
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    i wish i had a waterproof camera, and then i could have taken video of the tower falling which aija and i were right near
    yeah mike when you told me that i was like woaah!
    would have been insane!
  • Options
    cropdustresscropdustress Posts: 4,339
    I think youd still be more form saving your life...
    I didnt realize how bad it was, totally didnt think for sa second that we're in danger, cause we were on the ground trying protect ourselves from hail and the wind.
    the only reason i took that video was cause i thought it be cool to see a crazy storm, and then the hail stopped me...:o

Anyways, im glad i didnt take more footage..would be kinda odd to see all those ppl on the ground hurt :(
    "I surfaced and all of my being was enlightened"
  • Options
    I think youd still be more form saving your life...
    I didnt realize how bad it was, totally didnt think for sa second that we're in danger, cause we were on the ground trying protect ourselves from hail and the wind.
    the only reason i took that video was cause i thought it be cool to see a crazy storm, and then the hail stopped me...:o

Anyways, im glad i didnt take more footage..would be kinda odd to see all those ppl on the ground hurt :(
    yea i felt like a bit of a bitch getting caught in the hype of running back up to the barrier... but none of us really knew how bad everything was.
    i think we all just thought and hoped that they'd fix up the stage and start it up.
  • Options
    fadafada Posts: 1,032
    People are lucky that no one was seriously hurt and that Pearl Jam were not on the stage.
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,859
    yea i felt like a bit of a bitch getting caught in the hype of running back up to the barrier... but none of us really knew how bad everything was.
    i think we all just thought and hoped that they'd fix up the stage and start it up.

aija and i ran fromup the back to the barrier coz we thought this is our chance to get into the barrier! at least we met up with you guys in there!
    pretty crazy day that was!
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    aija and i ran fromup the back to the barrier coz we thought this is our chance to get into the barrier! at least we met up with you guys in there!
    pretty crazy day that was!
    i distinctly remember us all seeing the riot police come on stage and vivi trying to pull me from the barrier... "NO I"M FINALLY AT THE FRONT NOOOOO" and then the riot police jumped down off the stage and advanced... "okay i'm ready to go now..."