Options

Heineken report - Under this broken roof..there's only rain I feel

StereotypeStereotype Maribor, Slovenia Posts: 885
edited June 2007 in Given To Fly (live)
I just got home..Am very sad, worried, dissapointed and what not.

This is my experience.
We arrived at 11am, all very excited. I was worried that I won't make it to the front section, because you needed special wristbands to get there..and they were delivering it at 8 o'clock in the morning. The first guy I asked about it gave me the one that he had extra. I was so lucky I thought to myself. The weather was sunny and hot. We were hiding in few shadows and waiting for concert to start.

3pm weather gets cloudy. Foregroups start playing..some Italian bands..At around 4pm we are absorving really dark sky..But the clouds go by. Only few dark clouds remain..and around I think 4:30, maybe 5pm it starts raining..slowly..not heavily..then it gets heavier so we go under some heineken bar umbrellas - where they serve drinks, many stay in they little Heineken tents, some go under constructions with loudspeakers, many (My Chemical Romance fans) stay in front of the stage. When I was under umbrella the rain was pouring with real force and the wind starts blowing, we were holding the umbrella down but gave up, because the wind made us wet already..Then suddently the umbrellas start to fall I knew we couldn't hold them so I ran towards the plasstic toilets..I wanted to get in..but people were already inside and wouldn't let me in..it was really bad at this point with hail and wind and rain..I couldn't see much..I desperately found a space between two plastic toilets and squeezed inside..(at least there was no wind) and I was totally wet anyway..I saw that someone is already there..with a tiny umbrella..we step up really close..hold the umrella that was dancing in the rain and hold on..I thought to myself..shit that is such strong wind..but at the same time..If PJ were one stage right now I woulnd't leave the area..I was a little afraid but I knew it could't last very long with such power. Also I've noticed that people from stage area all ran like hell in all directions..Then the rain stopped in in seconds it was also warm again. People (mostly Chemical Romance fans) ran back to the stage area..Then I looked to the stage (The toilets that I found shellter in were on the left side of the stage) and it's lowest part was completely leaned to the right, also all of the Plazma screens were missing! Then I look towards the high towers that used to hold the speakers (The festival area is huge) and they were all lying on the flour..also almost all of the tents were all around, trees broken..It was a complete chaos. Some were going back to the stage but the security guards were telling us to go back, way back on the hill...(I think they were afraid that the stage will fall over on us) some girls were crying..also only then I've noticed that ambulance cars are constantly driving in and out of the area. I looked for my friends..some were really lucky...they ran away from the towers just seconds before they collapsed. Nobody told us what is happening and what is the plan. The security guards just pushed us back and screamed something in Italian..As we walked away from all of the constructions we saw that practicly everything was lying on the ground. People were all soaked and also confused. Later mainly dissapointed and sad. The stories were scary. I heard that someone was trapped under some bar-tent, that someone didn't move at all when the ambulance picked him up etc...We then left the area (all of us). Helicopters were over our heads and ambulances still driving out. Some guy at the exit also was shounting that this place is radioactive or something..We were waiting then outside for quite some time..The guards were very confused to and didn't know what to do. After some time they told us that the concerts are canceled and that goes also for the concert for the next day. Apparently most of the equiptment is ruined. The plazmas were found in the water?!
That's what I can remember right now. It was really the quickest and strongest storm I have ever experienced. First there were reports that some were dead, then 22 injured and none dead, then 15 lightly injured. I don't know. But I know from the stories from others that some tents (with metal construction) collapsed so heavily that they measured only 1dm in hight.
I hope everyone is alright. It's really a terrible thing..we had nowhere safe to go (on the open), because constructions and tents were everywhere and in the begining nobody expected such strong winds..so the majority when under roofs.

My thoughts are with the injured ones. My heart is with Pearl Jam. I hope that they don't blame themselves in anyway..and hope that they will play again in this area. Some of us had transparents, lots of flags, most of the crowd had PJ t-shirts - and we had no chance to say goodbye (for some of us that was the last show of the tour).I don't know..I am just sad..I wanted to give everything out for them tonight. I don't even care about the money. It's just one concert that could have been great..Ahh..life..

Aha, Nobody from Slovenian crew was missing on the bus.
Also, I have some photos..but now I'm very tired..
The worst enemies of music? Money and Mathematics. Combined with music, they both do the exact opposite of what they're supposed to do. Money makes music cheap, mathematics makes it stupid and predictable.

____

Zagreb 2006/ Munich 2007/ Venice 2007/ Berlin 2009 / Venice 2010 / 2 x Berlin 2012 / Stockholm 2012 / Milan 2014 / Trieste 2014 / Vienna 2014 / Florence (EV) 2019 / Padova 2018 / Prague 2018 / Imola 2022 / Budapest 2022 / Vienna 2022 / Prague 2022 

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    I'm really sorry for you guys and everyone there
    what a hell of an experience...
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
  • Options
    RijekaRijeka Posts: 801
    Came back from Venice about an hour ago, and still can't believe what happened today. Literally 10 minutes of storm destroyed everything there. And in the morning was so hot there, a bottle of water was treated like a god. I'm glad to hear that there are no victims, and no heavy injuries...
    Death or glory!

• Options
    Pearl10.BRPearl10.BR Posts: 403
    Buru wrote:
    I'm really sorry for you guys and everyone there
    what a hell of an experience...

Me too... :(
    *** My real identity: ReleasemePJ ***

*** "After silence, that wich comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is Music" ***(Aldous Huxley)

*** http://br.youtube.com/Pearl10 ***

• Options
    mnarob3mnarob3 Posts: 235
    I just couldn't believe it when I read!
    I can't imagine how awfull was for you there!!
    Thank god that no one was...you know!....:(

You are in my thoughts!
    *~~bologna 14.9.2006~~*~~vienna 25.9.2006~~*~~zagreb 26.9.2006~~
    *~~munich 12.6.2007~~*~~chorzow 13.6.2007~~*
  • Options
    OasisOasis Posts: 54
    hope everyone is ok.
  • Options
    noa.whonoa.who Posts: 130
    oh dear, I'm so sorry for you, it must have been a terrible thing to go through.. i hope your knee will get better soon and that the italians (and every attending fan for that matter) will get a compensation show in Italy soon.
    I hope that every single person is okay and that the information of no severe injuries is correct.
    Watch me make up my mind instead of my face
  • Options
    MineMine Posts: 556
    I was under the umbrellas near the toilets left side of the stage. The umbrellas collapsed as the wind started, then i found cover between the toilets. A tornado hit where the main stage were, the part that was higher on the hill where the camping area was barely realised it was that hard. Thank god the main stage didn't colapse it was visibly damaged and pending to the right.

The official site of the fesival says they were and will be refunding people in the next day. Our trip organiser is suposed to do that for us, we'll see.

2 people got seriuosely hurt. We were all hoping nobody died, the rumors on the site were that that might have happend.
    I knew who I was before other people started telling me who I was. J.Joplin
  • Options
    I was there too. I don't remember much because I was under my little Heineken tent (they were selling it against the sun for 10 Euros)..After I while it blew it away from me so I was there without shelter, with hail stones all over me. Then the tower fell I didn't see it..the rain and the wind were blocking my eyes but I felt the earth move..It was 3 meters away from me. I just lie there is shock. Then it was all over. I was fucking lucky. It's funny I bought a T-shit ..Heineken one..it says on the back: I was there.. It really got a new meaning now.
    Now the important thing..I'm missing a friend!!! He ran towards one ow the plastic tents..but I never saw hijm again..his cell phone is dead. I checked with the ambulance..they didn't know the names of the people taken. I am afraid because he was there with an injured leg already and couldn't really run. His name is Peter Holzer. He came there with his own car alone. I was forced to leave the place because our bus was leaving.I hope he is ok. Peter if you read this contact me so I know you are ok.
    SHIT!!
    I hope Pearl Jam will make aditional date..I don't care when..but somewhere near Venice..Please..we deserve it..especially after that.
    Love you all PJ fans.,¸.you are fucking wonderful. Never in my life I have met so many nice people. There were lots lots of Italian, one Mexican, even one Egiptyian, Poland, German, Australian, Slovenian - met a bunch, Croatian, Greece, Swiss fans. Love you all..I hope you're safe.
  • Options
    Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    wow :( I'm sooooooooo sorry to all of you who were there. I was trying to contact a few people over there after it happened and it was such a long wait for the reply texts.

whitemosquito I really hope you find your friend and that he's ok.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    mali mujomali mujo Posts: 12
    one song comes to mind:
    i'm still alive
  • Options
    CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722
    mali mujo wrote:
    one song comes to mind:
    i'm still alive

or this one
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1O6VxlMi69Q
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
  • Options
    MineMine Posts: 556
    The Italian media reports seems to deviate a little from what have happend
    I knew who I was before other people started telling me who I was. J.Joplin
  • Options
    I was there too. I don't remember much because I was under my little Heineken tent (they were selling it against the sun for 10 Euros)..After I while it blew it away from me so I was there without shelter, with hail stones all over me. Then the tower fell I didn't see it..the rain and the wind were blocking my eyes but I felt the earth move..It was 3 meters away from me. I just lie there is shock. Then it was all over. I was fucking lucky. It's funny I bought a T-shit ..Heineken one..it says on the back: I was there.. It really got a new meaning now.
    Now the important thing..I'm missing a friend!!! He ran towards one ow the plastic tents..but I never saw hijm again..his cell phone is dead. I checked with the ambulance..they didn't know the names of the people taken. I am afraid because he was there with an injured leg already and couldn't really run. His name is Peter Holzer. He came there with his own car alone. I was forced to leave the place because our bus was leaving.I hope he is ok. Peter if you read this contact me so I know you are ok.
    SHIT!!
    I hope Pearl Jam will make aditional date..I don't care when..but somewhere near Venice..Please..we deserve it..especially after that.
    Love you all PJ fans.,¸.you are fucking wonderful. Never in my life I have met so many nice people. There were lots lots of Italian, one Mexican, even one Egiptyian, Poland, German, Australian, Slovenian - met a bunch, Croatian, Greece, Swiss fans. Love you all..I hope you're safe.

OMG!! I hope you find your friend and that he is uninjured. I can't even begin to imagine what you all went through. Wow. I'm happy nobody was killed, but I do agree that things should have been properly anchored. May what happened yesterday be a lesson to all festival organizers, that you just never know what can happen. Even if for 10-20 years its problem free that can all change in an instant, so never get complacent when it comes to safety to save a few bucks or whatever the motivation is.

Mateo: I'm sorry to hear about your knee. I hope its something that will heal and never bother you again. I hope that PJ plays some kind of make up show for you all in the future.
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    HKPHKP Posts: 10
    Damn man that all sounds truly awful.
    Really hope everyone is or will be safe and sound.
  • Options
    DarkStarDarkStar Posts: 734
    Here's a pretty good video of what it was like during the storm. We were doing and saying the exact same things...laughing too because it was so crazy! This is not my video...I'll try uploading my post storm videos after i get back to the US.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=N2ugkgVHXvI
    And no one sings me lullabyes
    And no one makes me close my eyes
    So I throw the windows wide
    And call to you across the sky....
  • Options
    clockistotimeclockistotime Los Angeles, CA Posts: 249
    i feel so bad for everyone who was there, or injured and pretty much traumatized. i hate to say this but this brings back that sad, sick feeling after what happened at the roskilde festival. i'm sure the boys are not feeling too good about this either. thankfully, according to the reports so far, that no one has died. to think this happened just days (15) before the 7 year anniversary too. kinda scary.
    "one man stands the edge of the ocean
    a beacon on dry land
    eyes above the horizon
    in the dark before the dawn..."
    "i am a donut"
  • Options
    DarkStar wrote:
    Here's a pretty good video of what it was like during the storm. We were doing and saying the exact same things...laughing too because it was so crazy! This is not my video...I'll try uploading my post storm videos after i get back to the US.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=N2ugkgVHXvI

OMG Liam you were there?!?!?! Wow! I'm so glad you and your friends are ok.
    That vid is crazy!! wow. I had tears in my eyes watching that...esp when they were getting hailed on. I can't imagine what you all went through. As I said in my earlier post, I'm just glad that nobody was killed.
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    ZimzuMZimzuM Posts: 209
    Stereotype wrote:
    I just got home..Am very sad, worried, dissapointed and what not.

This is my experience.
    We arrived at 11am, all very excited. I was worried that I won't make it to the front section, because you needed special wristbands to get there..and they were delivering it at 8 o'clock in the morning. The first guy I asked about it gave me the one that he had extra. I was so lucky I thought to myself. The weather was sunny and hot. We were hiding in few shadows and waiting for concert to start.

3pm weather gets cloudy. Foregroups start playing..some Italian bands..At around 4pm we are absorving really dark sky..But the clouds go by. Only few dark clouds remain..and around I think 4:30, maybe 5pm it starts raining..slowly..not heavily..then it gets heavier so we go under some heineken bar umbrellas - where they serve drinks, many stay in they little Heineken tents, some go under constructions with loudspeakers, many (My Chemical Romance fans) stay in front of the stage. When I was under umbrella the rain was pouring with real force and the wind starts blowing, we were holding the umbrella down but gave up, because the wind made us wet already..Then suddently the umbrellas start to fall I knew we couldn't hold them so I ran towards the plasstic toilets..I wanted to get in..but people were already inside and wouldn't let me in..it was really bad at this point with hail and wind and rain..I couldn't see much..I desperately found a space between two plastic toilets and squeezed inside..(at least there was no wind) and I was totally wet anyway..I saw that someone is already there..with a tiny umbrella..we step up really close..hold the umrella that was dancing in the rain and hold on..I thought to myself..shit that is such strong wind..but at the same time..If PJ were one stage right now I woulnd't leave the area..I was a little afraid but I knew it could't last very long with such power. Also I've noticed that people from stage area all ran like hell in all directions..Then the rain stopped in in seconds it was also warm again. People (mostly Chemical Romance fans) ran back to the stage area..Then I looked to the stage (The toilets that I found shellter in were on the left side of the stage) and it's lowest part was completely leaned to the right, also all of the Plazma screens were missing! Then I look towards the high towers that used to hold the speakers (The festival area is huge) and they were all lying on the flour..also almost all of the tents were all around, trees broken..It was a complete chaos. Some were going back to the stage but the security guards were telling us to go back, way back on the hill...(I think they were afraid that the stage will fall over on us) some girls were crying..also only then I've noticed that ambulance cars are constantly driving in and out of the area. I looked for my friends..some were really lucky...they ran away from the towers just seconds before they collapsed. Nobody told us what is happening and what is the plan. The security guards just pushed us back and screamed something in Italian..As we walked away from all of the constructions we saw that practicly everything was lying on the ground. People were all soaked and also confused. Later mainly dissapointed and sad. The stories were scary. I heard that someone was trapped under some bar-tent, that someone didn't move at all when the ambulance picked him up etc...We then left the area (all of us). Helicopters were over our heads and ambulances still driving out. Some guy at the exit also was shounting that this place is radioactive or something..We were waiting then outside for quite some time..The guards were very confused to and didn't know what to do. After some time they told us that the concerts are canceled and that goes also for the concert for the next day. Apparently most of the equiptment is ruined. The plazmas were found in the water?!
    That's what I can remember right now. It was really the quickest and strongest storm I have ever experienced. First there were reports that some were dead, then 22 injured and none dead, then 15 lightly injured. I don't know. But I know from the stories from others that some tents (with metal construction) collapsed so heavily that they measured only 1dm in hight.
    I hope everyone is alright. It's really a terrible thing..we had nowhere safe to go (on the open), because constructions and tents were everywhere and in the begining nobody expected such strong winds..so the majority when under roofs.

My thoughts are with the injured ones. My heart is with Pearl Jam. I hope that they don't blame themselves in anyway..and hope that they will play again in this area. Some of us had transparents, lots of flags, most of the crowd had PJ t-shirts - and we had no chance to say goodbye (for some of us that was the last show of the tour).I don't know..I am just sad..I wanted to give everything out for them tonight. I don't even care about the money. It's just one concert that could have been great..Ahh..life..

Aha, Nobody from Slovenian crew was missing on the bus.
    Also, I have some photos..but now I'm very tired..

ever heard of paragraphs ?
    2/3/98 Melbourne, 18/2/03 Melbourne, 19/2/03 Melbourne, 20/2/03 Melbourne, 4/9/06 Lisbon, 5/9/06 Lisbon, 7/9/06 Madrid, 9/9/06 Marsielle, 11/9/06 Paris, 7/11/06 Sydney, 8/11/06 Sydney, 10/11/06 Brisbane, 11/11/06 Brisbane, 13/11/06 Melbourne, 14/11/06 Melbourne, 16/11/06 Melbourne, 20/11/00 Melbourne
  • Options
    StereotypeStereotype Maribor, Slovenia Posts: 885
    Zim^zuM wrote:

Ever heard of tact?
    I just got home and knew I won't be able to sleep right away..I was still overwhelmed with emotions so..excuse moi..
    The worst enemies of music? Money and Mathematics. Combined with music, they both do the exact opposite of what they're supposed to do. Money makes music cheap, mathematics makes it stupid and predictable.

____

Zagreb 2006/ Munich 2007/ Venice 2007/ Berlin 2009 / Venice 2010 / 2 x Berlin 2012 / Stockholm 2012 / Milan 2014 / Trieste 2014 / Vienna 2014 / Florence (EV) 2019 / Padova 2018 / Prague 2018 / Imola 2022 / Budapest 2022 / Vienna 2022 / Prague 2022 

• Options
    yielderyielder Posts: 160
    Zim^zuM wrote:

get lost !
    Greets Dave
    Antwerp -Belgium- Europe
  • Options
    I wrote that my friend was missing..He is now found. He was injured..a tent with wooden construction fell on his stomach, but then flew away. He didn't have any bruises..so when the ambulances came..he didn't want to distract them from saving the others..although he did not feel good. He lost his phone (that's why I couldn't reach him) and then left the area (because we had to do it)..He then felt really sick..He got into the car..(he drove there alone) and decided to go home straight away. He is from Austria. He then was feeling even more sick..so in Ljubliana (that is a capital of Slovenia) he checked into the hotel. He throw up all night so they took him into the hospital..he had minor inside bleedings..He is now fine..I visited him at home in Austria yesterday..the first thing he said was: I only regret not seeing them.
  • Options
    michelamichela Posts: 12
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/sfruttatemi/

here it is our experience...

just some pictures, trying to understand how it happen...
    fortunatly, it was afternoon and not just few hours later.
    I can say that we were very quiet, and nobody freaked out.

after few days, I can say for sure that we were lucky (for the injured).
  • Options
    PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,778
    what a frightening experience that must have been for all of you who were there. I'm really sorry your weekend didn't turn out as planned, but i'm sure you are all thankful to come out of it alive.
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,859
    the crowd was very good about the whole experience, handled themselves very very well
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    whoever got or collected their tickets - don´t forget to send them back for refund, here is the mail from ticketone:

Dear Customer,

as we already communicated on our web site, the promoter has definitively cancelled the performances scheduled from June 15th until June 17th.

Tickets for the performance scheduled on the June 15th will be fully refunded. This including tickets which have been checked on the entrance of the venue.

Tickets holder will be refunded including advance sales surcharge, excluding extra commission and mailing fees paid at the moment of purchasing, this according to our terms and conditions.

There will be two different ways for the tickets to be refunded:

1) Tickets Holder who do not hold the ticket/s as they choose to collect it at the venue, TicketOne will provide the refund in due course without any request from the client. The refund will be process directly to the client’s bank account.

2) Ticket Holder who are holding the ticket as they have order it by registered mail or they already collected tickets on the venue on 15th June, will have to sent the ticket\s by recorded-delivery envelope within the 20th July 2007 at the following address:

TicketOne S.p.A.

Viale Achille Papa, 22

20149 Milano

Attn. Divisione Commercio Elettronico

Please note: Make sure your mail with the ticket/s to be refunded will reach TicketOne at the above address by the 27 July 2007. After this date no refund will be process.

Please note: Due to a possible delay with your mail , the promoter will allow an extra 7 days for your mail to be delivered at TicketOne (see address above). Therefore the 27 July 2007 will be the last day for your mail to be delivered at TicketOne and be refunded.

We would like to remind you that the ticket/s refund will be process on the credit card which as been used for the ticket/s purchase. Please allowed at least 20 working days to your credit card to be refunded.

Best Regards

TicketOne Staff

nothing to do for the flights, the hotels, the overexpensive food and drink in venice... the horrible experiances we went through there...

I wonder if the band is aware people were actually hurts there, waiting early to get a good spot for the show... I was ´´lucky´ I was with this guy who had his wallet stolen so we arrived later after all hell broke loos... All our friends are safe though, so that was a relief.
  • Options
    michelamichela Posts: 12
    I know..unfortunatly...
    I'll do some copies! :-)
  • Options
    what a frightening experience that must have been for all of you who were there. I'm really sorry your weekend didn't turn out as planned, but i'm sure you are all thankful to come out of it alive.

Absolutely!
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,859
    cancellations aside, i had an absolutely fantastic time with the touring crew who i came down from krakow/katowice with. I now wish i did munich, and the bus to spend more time with you guys...

The group meals and the drinking session on sunday were great fun...
    we had to make good out of the bad
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    haffajappahaffajappa British Columbia Posts: 5,955
    at least we didnt have to see leenkiiin park again...
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
  • Options
    DarkStarDarkStar Posts: 734
    cancellations aside, i had an absolutely fantastic time with the touring crew who i came down from krakow/katowice with. I now wish i did munich, and the bus to spend more time with you guys...

The group meals and the drinking session on sunday were great fun...
    we had to make good out of the bad

you are so right! the people we were with and the genuine laughter and friendships that were born...more than made up. i was very sad to have to say goodbye the next morning. i miss you all already! and this is how i feel.

Liam
    And no one sings me lullabyes
    And no one makes me close my eyes
    So I throw the windows wide
    And call to you across the sky....