Options

A huge thank you from Europe

13»

Comments

• Options
    Thank you so much! It's been AMAZING...Please come back soon, WE ALL NEED YOUR MUSIC!!!
    Don't know what else to say...Just...COME BACK!
    "Come on people now, smile on your brother and everybody get together, try to love one another right now!!!!"
    "You my friend, I will defend and if we change, well I love you anyway"
    "I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine, I AM MINE"
  • Options
    HinnyHinny Posts: 1,610
    Pegasus wrote:
    but most of all, thanks for the FRIENDS.
    by coming back so soon you've allowed us to consolidate those friendships created last year. we prepared together this time, created an even greater network with the friends of friends from the US and Oz tours, and even met more great people on the road.
    Jason was bang on with his sign in Katowice: '100 shows, 100s friends'..that's what keeps us coming back as much as the quality of the show and the music.
    Linkin Park made us laugh when they said they had the best fans in the world..sooo the wrong crowd to say this in front of.
    Too right. I'm gonna write a letter, basically to talk about the bond we have between us fans, attach a photo, and try to pass along to the guys.
    Binary solo..000000100000111100001110
  • Options
    AngusAngus Posts: 376
    Pegasus wrote:
    Thank you so much for coming back.

thanks for the music that heals and sooth and rejoice.
    thanks for the great shows, full of treats like the big 4, or of pure energy like the festivals.
    thanks for the integrity: I was so proud when I saw the 'no front stage during Pearl Jam' sign at Werchter :p (there was a 'VIP' area during the other shows where some people could set themselves right in front of the stage without having to deal with us commoners and our sweat).
    thanks for the generosity outside and during the gigs.
    thanks in particular to Mike for giving a piece of yourself to everyone and making feel so many special.
    thanks Ed for Rats, I'm still grinning stupidly when thinking about it :D
    thanks Matt and Jeff for the boundless energy.
    thanks Stone for smiling, makes us so happy when you do.

by coming back so soon you've allowed us to consolidate those friendships created last year. we prepared together this time, created an even greater network with the friends of friends from the US and Oz tours, and even met more great people on the road.
    Jason was bang on with his sign in Katowice: '100 shows, 100s friends'..that's what keeps us coming back as much as the quality of the show and the music.
    Linkin Park made us laugh when they said they had the best fans in the world..sooo the wrong crowd to say this in front of.
    you have! the most wonderful and generous and enthusiastic people one could wish to meet.

This made this Tour so much better than last year to me (and that was fucking awesome then), and from what I read around, many others feel the same, either in our multinational groups, or on the Italian, Croatian, Portuguese, French, etc crowds.

When the tour finished last year, I was sad because I wasn't going to see (or so I thought) PJ again for a long time, and a bit for missing the people.
    This time, I know I can always travel and see the band somewhere, but I'm missing the PJ family so much already I can't really bear to think it's over and we're already hard at work on Facebook making plans to meet up in various places of the world :).

so [size=+3]THANK YOU[/size] for coming, and please don't wait too long to come back, even if we'll go to you, and each other, in the meantime.

Band, crew and touring fans, Love you all, miss you all

PS: can we have the boots please? :o

Best post!
    00: 7/2 (cancelled...)
    05: 9/11,9/12,9/13,9/15,9/16,9/19
    06: 8/23,8/30, 9/9, 9/11
    07: 6/26, 6/29
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,859
    Pegasus wrote:
    Thank you so much for coming back.

thanks for the music that heals and sooth and rejoice.
    thanks for the great shows, full of treats like the big 4, or of pure energy like the festivals.
    thanks for the integrity: I was so proud when I saw the 'no front stage during Pearl Jam' sign at Werchter :p (there was a 'VIP' area during the other shows where some people could set themselves right in front of the stage without having to deal with us commoners and our sweat).
    thanks for the generosity outside and during the gigs.
    thanks in particular to Mike for giving a piece of yourself to everyone and making feel so many special.
    thanks Ed for Rats, I'm still grinning stupidly when thinking about it :D
    thanks Matt and Jeff for the boundless energy.
    thanks Stone for smiling, makes us so happy when you do.

you have! the most wonderful and generous and enthusiastic people one could wish to meet.

This made this Tour so much better than last year to me (and that was fucking awesome then), and from what I read around, many others feel the same, either in our multinational groups, or on the Italian, Croatian, Portuguese, French, etc crowds.

When the tour finished last year, I was sad because I wasn't going to see (or so I thought) PJ again for a long time, and a bit for missing the people.
    This time, I know I can always travel and see the band somewhere, but I'm missing the PJ family so much already I can't really bear to think it's over and we're already hard at work on Facebook making plans to meet up in various places of the world :).

so [size=+3]THANK YOU[/size] for coming, and please don't wait too long to come back, even if we'll go to you, and each other, in the meantime.

Band, crew and touring fans, Love you all, miss you all

PS: can we have the boots please? :o

i think that sums up the feeling of all of us touring fans!
    so greatful to the band, the music and the energy thee give us night after night, so grateful for giving us the songs we want, and so grateful for you coming back to europe so soon!

And the fans, we wouldnt be there without the band, who knows, we could have been following linkin park around europe! I have never made so many great friends in such a short space of time. While it was sad saying goodbye, we all know it will only be short lived, and the meetups will keep on coming, and the next tour will not be far off! :)
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    mAraujomAraujo Posts: 84
    Seeing this band in Europe two years in a row was more than I ever wished for or could even expect!
    Thank you for the amazing shows and for not forgetting to come to Portugal. :D
    butt cheeks can't be tamed!!!

http://www.myspace.com/bandagente
  • Options
    StereotypeStereotype Maribor, Slovenia Posts: 885
    My first ever bump! Keep it comin'
    The worst enemies of music? Money and Mathematics. Combined with music, they both do the exact opposite of what they're supposed to do. Money makes music cheap, mathematics makes it stupid and predictable.

____

Zagreb 2006/ Munich 2007/ Venice 2007/ Berlin 2009 / Venice 2010 / 2 x Berlin 2012 / Stockholm 2012 / Milan 2014 / Trieste 2014 / Vienna 2014 / Florence (EV) 2019 / Padova 2018 / Prague 2018 / Imola 2022 / Budapest 2022 / Vienna 2022 / Prague 2022 

• Options
    cropdustresscropdustress Posts: 4,339
    Hinny wrote:
    Too right. I'm gonna write a letter, basically to talk about the bond we have between us fans, attach a photo, and try to pass along to the guys.
    Thats a cool idea. I was thinking of making a scrapbook for the next tour, everyone can sign it, write whatever they want, contribute...and then we can give it to the boys at the end of the tour. :)

Oh, and THANK YOU, PEARL JAM!
    Im very grateful you came back to our continent in such short time.
    And youre always welcome to come back whenever you want! :)
    "I surfaced and all of my being was enlightened"
  • Options
    yorkieyorkie Posts: 32
    Thank you :D much love
    Wembley 96 ~ Dublin 00 ~ Manchester 00 ~ Leeds 06 ~ Wembley 07 ~ Manchester 09 oh yes!
  • Options
    Peter C wrote:
    Many thanks guys,and see you all next year!!

Best post... exacly what I'm feeling... Miss this already :(
    Speaking as a child of the 90's
  • Options
    lotalota Posts: 21
    Yeah... Thank u guys.

I saw Wembley and Copenhagen. You were Amazing!!!!

Please Come Back soon!!!

I'll be here
    Come Back
    Come Back

I'll be here
    Come Back
    Come Back

I'll be here
    Come Back
    Come Back

;-)
  • Options
    einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    Mike, Eddie, Stone, Jeff, Matt, Boom -

Toda Raba! & Thank you, from the bottom of my heart. Don't be long before you return to Europe and even visit some new places ;) hint hint...
    Thanks to you I've seen some amazing scenes, witnessed your beautiful performances and most of all, had great times with old/new friends, all because of you. I wish you well on your time off and hope to meet everyone on the road again soon.

Love,

Einat.
  • Options
    BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    'thank you' almost seems too hollow to express my gratitude... I really hope this band know how much they mean to us... I get the feeling they do. Reading some of the Copenhagen reviews sums it up a bit... the word love is mentioned several times and I'm just overflowing with it right now :o

Ooohh... i'm going all fucking soppy now.

And Ed... I'm never speaking to you again after you made me lose any shred of dignity I ever had when you gave me that tambourine :D well ok, I probably will... gimme a call soon, we should catch up ;)

Rewind. You got a tambourine!?
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,859
    Buru wrote:
    Rewind. You got a tambourine!?

for her birthday in copenhagen, and she got long road to boot, Which i am sure she requested on here :)
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    for her birthday in copenhagen, and she got long road to boot, Which i am sure she requested on here :)
    Yep :) fuckers didn't play undone though :mad:

So I'm gonna have to start following another band I reckon :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you