Options

Paris Attacks

Comments

• Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576

rgambs said:

rgambs said:

Perhaps before we grab pitchforks and form a mob to round up the evil refugees we should wait for a shred of verified Intel...
    Nahhhh bootlegger and dirtyfrank are right, we should jump to conclusions and make broad assumptions, that's the right move. Let's not even wait a few hours, let's use this as an opportunity to push our agenda while the dust is literally still settling.

And it starts....
    Wait and see.....
    All idears and no gears
    Great contribution as always.
    Thanks!
    You too!
    Let's see your gears, send me a postcard from France as you exterminate the refugees that you don't have any evidence committed this act.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    ^^^
    What a nice liberal proposal.
    Who can answer to that?
  • Options
    Somehow I always forget you are just here to troll.
    My bad folks.
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    i know paris had it coming a long time now
    we have family all over paris and our relatives said
    that in true honesty paris has changed in the last 20 years
    and that muslims were flooding the place in that time
    now if there is plenty of them not all necessary bad eggs
    but there will always be some and the more there is
    the greater the some is, i believe and despite of some of these
    people being innocent and peaceable we must never forget
    that their faith teaches to hate of kill anybody who does not worship
    allah
    so therefore extremist will arise and act on this one tormenting verse in the korahn
    however you spell that..
    paris is not like it was 40 years ago..
  • Options
    AnnafalkAnnafalk Sweden Posts: 4,004
    Can't stop crying.
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    i know i wont be living ever in paris
    theres no fun there i prefer somewhere
    much safer knowing when your door is shut
    it stays shut and safer..
    more fun here at home..
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,728
    With people who have zero regard for their own lives, almost welcoming their own death, fully prepared to blow themselves up ... People who can integrate into every day life like an ordinary citizen ... I'm afraid the battle is already lost

It's so twisted my brain cannot start to comprehend.

Is it a coincidence that this happened on the day reports were circulating Isis were losing key towns under fierce conflict with the Kurdish and that horrible murdering British fuckpig was destroyed the same day and sent to collect his Virgins in the clouds?
  • Options
    EraserheadEraserhead Stoke-on-Trent Posts: 2,853
    pdalowsky said:

It's so twisted my brain cannot start to comprehend.

^^^
    This.

It's beyond fucked up.

Manchester 04.06.00, Leeds 25.08.06, Wembley 18.06.07, Dusseldorf 21.06.07, Shepherds Bush 11.08.09, Manchester 17.08.09, Adelaide 17.11.09, Melbourne 20.11.09, Sydney 22.11.09, Brisbane 25.11.09, MSG1 20.05.10, MSG2 21.05.10, Dublin 22.06.10, Belfast 23.06.10, London 25.06.10, Long Beach 06.07.11 (EV), Los Angeles 08.07.11 (EV), Toronto 11.09.11, Toronto 12.09.11, Ottawa 14.09.11, Hamilton 14.09.11, Manchester 20.06.12, Manchester 21.06.12, Amsterdam 26.06.2012, Amsterdam 27.06.2012, Berlin 04.07.12, Berlin 05.07.12, Stockholm 07.07.12, Oslo 09.07.12, Copenhagen 10.07.12, Manchester 28.07.12 (EV), Brooklyn 18.10.13, Brooklyn 19.10.13, Philly 21.10.13, Philly 22.10.13, San Diego 21.11.13, LA 23.11.13, LA 24.11.13, Oakland 26.11.13, Portland 29.11.13, Spokane 30.11.13, Calgary 02.12.13, Vancouver 04.12.13, Seattle 06.12.13, Trieste 22.06.14, Vienna 25.06.14, Berlin 26.06.14, Stockholm 28.06.14, Leeds 08.07.14, Philly 28.04.16, Philly 28.04.16, MSG1 01.05.16, MSG2 02.05.16
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123
    So sad ... Can't comprehend how a person's brain could be so fucked up to go on a murder spree while knowing they will die and be CALM while doing it.

• Options
    And to think how many people could have died a month ago on that train in France if the attacker didn't get tackled and tied up.

• Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,948
    ISIS claiming responsibility.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    edited November 2015
    The BDS movement of course never intends for this to happen...

http://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/french-mag-bataclan-an-islamist-target-due-to-jewish-owners/

The Eagles played Tel Aviv apparently
    Post edited by BS44325 on
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Edit - double posted for some reason
    Post edited by BS44325 on
  • Options
    JimmyV said:

ISIS claiming responsibility.

of course they are. It's one of the benifits of being in a cult.
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    edited November 2015

dignin said:

How about we figure out who did what and go from there.

Are there any doubts?

Come on, man.

Ultimately, you guys are right, but when the psycho killers are yelling that stupid shit while bathing in blood... we know who's responsible (not that everybody didn't know in the first place).

Dignin... this is a curious bit of advice coming from you given you had tarred and feathered an officer in the Brown thread before the facts were out.
    Are you fuckin serious? Way out of line, go back and read that thread.
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,558
    rgambs said:

Perhaps before we grab pitchforks and form a mob to round up the evil refugees we should wait for a shred of verified Intel...
    Nahhhh bootlegger and dirtyfrank are right, we should jump to conclusions and make broad assumptions, that's the right move. Let's not even wait a few hours, let's use this as an opportunity to push our agenda while the dust is literally still settling.

First, clearly it is some sort of Islamic radicalism be it Al Qaeda, ISIS, or some one off Islamic militant cell. i have not said anything about nuking anyone or killing anyone. I have not said to let the refugees die in Syria. You make me out to be a bad person when damnit I just want to make sure Europe stays safe. Ya know what, there are plenty of people that agree with me, hence the border fences being built in Eastern Europe and plenty of Europeans ready to kick out liberal politicians.

I would love to visit a stable Syria and see the ancient ruins and experience the culture there. I am not anti-Muslim just don't think a wave of tens of millions of refugees will be good for Europe in the long run.
  • Options
    muskydanmuskydan Posts: 1,013
    JWPearl said:

i know paris had it coming a long time now
    we have family all over paris and our relatives said
    that in true honesty paris has changed in the last 20 years
    and that muslims were flooding the place in that time
    now if there is plenty of them not all necessary bad eggs
    but there will always be some and the more there is
    the greater the some is, i believe and despite of some of these
    people being innocent and peaceable we must never forget
    that their faith teaches to hate of kill anybody who does not worship
    allah
    so therefore extremist will arise and act on this one tormenting verse in the korahn
    however you spell that..
    paris is not like it was 40 years ago..

I couldn't agree with you more. I hope all of your family and friends in Paris are safe
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    rgambs said:

Yes.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,214

Fuckin sad..so sorry
    What make me more sick is those fuckin assholes who are behind the safety of their pc and use horrible stories like this to say their political bullshit agenda
    But then again u cant expect anyrhing better from fuckin assholes...

I don't know if this post is directed at me but my point is responsible immigration. I am not saying bomb all Muslim countries but I think Europe should be smarter about who it lets in their countries unless they think there is an infrastructure that will help them assimilate and not just be disenfranchised and angry in France instead of Syria.
    Ofcourse not..nothing to do with u..
    U are neither asshole or troll
    And i unterstand what u said..
    And i believe this things are organized different and not some refugeus start shooting people at a concert
    Someone funds thos terroriat..someone make them believe they need to die for a cause..and will go ro heaven..its a huge organization behind it
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options

rgambs said:

First, clearly it is some sort of Islamic radicalism be it Al Qaeda, ISIS, or some one off Islamic militant cell. i have not said anything about nuking anyone or killing anyone. I have not said to let the refugees die in Syria. You make me out to be a bad person when damnit I just want to make sure Europe stays safe. Ya know what, there are plenty of people that agree with me, hence the border fences being built in Eastern Europe and plenty of Europeans ready to kick out liberal politicians.

I would love to visit a stable Syria and see the ancient ruins and experience the culture there. I am not anti-Muslim just don't think a wave of tens of millions of refugees will be good for Europe in the long run.
    I find it to be distasteful and disrespectful to jump to blaming refugees when you have zero evidence and the bodies are practically still warm.
    There will be time enough to talk about who to blame and what to do next when there are at least a few details available.
    Some of you should be ashamed of yourselves, IMHO.
  • Options
    rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    Bombing in Beirut,Russian airliner,Bombings in Bagdad and now this Paris Attack.

These Islamic fundamentalist Pieces of shit have zero class or regard for life.They are raised to hate and taught this hatred in school.Taught to treat terrorists as heroes and view the world thru some warped sense of religious view.The backlash is going to be more then they can handle (And Unfortunatly some good non violent Muslims will suffer as well).I believe they have jumped the shark and now there will be more of a "game on "mentality.i mean shit, you piss of Hezballoh,Putin and the French in the same week?Watch your back.

I wonder How long It will be in this discussion until the focus turns to blaming the west and America for this tragedy instead of ISIS.Because we left a power vacuum and we supplied the weapons,and we are responsible,blah,blah,blah.........
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,320
    Fucking radical terrorist are cowards that is for certain ....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    edited November 2015
    Post edited by my2hands on
  • Options
    callencallen Posts: 6,388
    Humans need to start cleansing itself of the god thing.
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options
    rr165892 said:

Bombing in Beirut,Russian airliner,Bombings in Bagdad and now this Paris Attack.

These Islamic fundamentalist Pieces of shit have zero class or regard for life.They are raised to hate and taught this hatred in school.Taught to treat terrorists as heroes and view the world thru some warped sense of religious view.The backlash is going to be more then they can handle (And Unfortunatly some good non violent Muslims will suffer as well).I believe they have jumped the shark and now there will be more of a "game on "mentality.i mean shit, you piss of Hezballoh,Putin and the French in the same week?Watch your back.

I wonder How long It will be in this discussion until the focus turns to blaming the west and America for this tragedy instead of ISIS.Because we left a power vacuum and we supplied the weapons,and we are responsible,blah,blah,blah.........

Remember when we all thought they "jumped the shark" after the Jordanian pilot was set aflame?

Nothing happened and unfortunately nothing will. We still are living in a world that only wants to tweet outrage.

• Options
    muskydanmuskydan Posts: 1,013
    rgambs said:

Perhaps you are right….That thought on here to wait to jump to conclusions worked so well with American's home grown urban terrorist poster boy and now Martyr to many, Mike Brown.

GOD Bless Paris and GOD bless the USA…and FUCK ISIS
  • Options
    my2hands said:

It's time for the western world to go full barbarian on their fucking ass... I'm not even joking... the Muslim world doesn't want to condemn this shit? They don't want to step in and help clean this shit up in their area of the world? They want to continue to harbor these people? Continue funding radical schools? Continue funding these groups covertly?

Time to make examples... identify these radical religous fucks, find their families, and fucking hang them in public squares like they do to citizens in Saudi Arabia... they may be willing to die, but would they be willing to do this if they knew their barbarism would be met in spades by hanging their mother for the world to see?

I'm a peaceful person... I'm extremely liberal... I don't pretend to have answers... but I do know one thing, protests and signs don't stop bullies, punching them in the nose in front of the school is what stops them

I'm not willing to let one more innocent person get killed just because they wanted to go to a concert, or out to dinner with their friends

Sometimes the answers are very ugly

Je suis Charlie

Are you willing to let innocent people get killed because they were born in a terrible place with some terrible people?
    What's the difference?
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,605
    More civilians will die on both sides

More soldiers will die on both sides

ISIS ideology will not last and the group will be defeated

Another group will come along from the rubble of all the chaos

War is an ugly thing

• Options
    Jason P said:

So sad ... Can't comprehend how a person's brain could be so fucked up to go on a murder spree while knowing they will die and be CALM while doing it.

Not all is lost. After they blow themselves to smithereens, they reassemble in another dimension, high five a really chill, omnipresent guy and enjoy a bunch of virgins.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    callencallen Posts: 6,388
    muskydan said:

rgambs said:

Perhaps you are right….That thought on here to wait to jump to conclusions worked so well with American's home grown urban terrorist poster boy and now Martyr to many, Mike Brown.

GOD Bless Paris and GOD bless the USA…and FUCK ISIS
    God didn't bless Paris now did he. Thinking Muslim extremists are saying god blessed them.

Fuck all gods. There are none. Gods and all religions are a virus.
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG