'00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,934
    Pearl Jam ⚡ Colombia ‏@PearlJamCOL
    #PJBuenosAires Sticker
    #PJLatinAmerica2015

• Options
    CridderCridder Posts: 165
    Cool
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,548
    Not a fan of tonight's poster but the sticker is great.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    100 Pacer said:

Not a fan of tonight's poster but the sticker is great.

Agree.
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    the idea of the poster is nice but the art isnt too spectacular sorry
  • Options
    demetrios said:

Pearl Jam ⚡ Colombia ‏@PearlJamCOL
    #PJBuenosAires Sticker
    #PJLatinAmerica2015

Beautiful stickers. Pendleton must be doing them!
  • Options
    I know its kind of late but if someone can get me a baseball hat from this tour i'll make it worth it.
  • Options
    rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
    Great poster. It has an Ames feel to it.
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    edited November 2015
    I have seen infinitely worse posters.
    Post edited by buck502000 on
  • Options
    -decodified--decodified- mobile device Posts: 2,686
    no pin pics or any other merch?
    Bill Graham Civic Auditorium - Jul 15, 2006
    Outside Lands Festival - Aug 28, 2009
    Key Arena - Sep 21, 2009
    Viejas Arena - Oct 09, 2009
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 23, 2010
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 24, 2010
    Oracle Arena Nov 26, 2013
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 26, 2014
    Parque Simon Bolivar - Bogota, Colombia - Nov 25, 2015 - MY HOMETOWN!!!
    Madison Square Garden - May 01, 2016
    Madison Square Garden - May 02, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 20, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 22, 2016 - MY B-DAY!!!

dL7POFOTD9H0c.gif
  • Options
    nuzzer1nuzzer1 New Jersey Posts: 1,432
    I hate to ask- but I was at the BA show and due to a ticket mishap got in during Pendulum after they shut down merch. Would anyone be able to grab a blue and / or white SA Men's shirt and Women's blue shirt, I'd be amazingly appreciative (and obviously pay haha).

I don't remember if they do or not but should I just wait to see if extras are posted to goods? That's what I was going to do for the poster as well.

Have a Pendleton Central Park to trade as well.

Thanks!
  • Options
    javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136

NEED that hoodie with the new symbol. Very cool. Thanks for posting.

I asked to see on at BA show, largest size wasn't that big, didn't like the logo, it goes down up to the belt, and it's not a hoodie, unless the cap was hidden in a compartment at the neck
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• Options
    CopperTom said:

Not to mention the people who buy 50.

One guy bought 50 stickers, 50 pins, at least 5 tees and "cuarenta posters", and I asked "you want four or forty?" and he goes "four", si I tell the merch gal "quiere cuatro posters (he eants four psters)", and then he goes "yeah cuatro", he was with other people, and he told me pins and dtickers were for his buddoes back home in europe, because we all love stickers, and although we are spread all over the world we stick together (of the pun was intended or not, I'll leave it up to you)

• Options

I'm paranoid but it doesn't resemble anything from the late 1930s to mid 1940s? Lol
    Check out the letter a in Pearl Jam.
    Mind Blown

While yes, YSD, the letter A in that pj logo is similar to the square and compass used by freemasonry, it's just how that font is designed. I did not design that logo, nor any merch, but I can almost guarantee with 100% certainty, that the person who did design that logo, just used a pre-existing font, and it so happens that the A looks that way. There was no secretive meaning for using an A that happens to be similar to a square and compass. As far as I am aware, no member of pj is a freemason... this is an assumption on my part as I've never had a conversation about it with any of them, and it's never come up in conversation, but I like to study symbolism and freemasonry and all things esoteric, and I have never seen any clues or inclinations from any of the band members that showed me they cared at all about freemasonry or any of the ideas and themes freemasonry incorporates. I've included esoteric symbols into a lot of my work, and it's never been at the request of a band, ever. It's always been me choosing to include certain symbols.

And the reality of the square and compass symbol, is it's no different then a star of david. It's two opposing triangles coming together, one from above one from below, symbolizing the union of duality or the coming together of opposites. Duality is one of the key foundations of life: night / day, inhale / exhale, life / death, male / female, sleep / awake. And it's from the union of these opposites where new life is created, as we see in the union of a man and a woman to create a child. The same meaning is found in the vesica pisces symbol which is the overlapping of two circles. When the two opposing or opposite forces come together, a new third force is created. A battery has two opposing sides, a positive and a negative, and when they are used together in a circuit you get power.

So the star of david or freemason's square and compass, at their original core meaning are the same as the yin yang, the intermingling or coming together of opposites. There's nothing evil or secretive, rather they are symbols explaining a core principle of universal truth. This idea of the union of opposites is seen throughout religion and mythology, it just gets misconstrued as literal devils vs angels, when it's all just allegory and personification of opposing forces, like the two opposing sides of a magnet.

But like many symbols, they get used by groups that didn't originate them and then people start to associate the symbols with those groups who took or altered a pre-existing symbol. Like the swastika. Or the cross. People look at the swastika and only see the nazis and what they turned the symbol into meaning. People look at the cross and only see christianity, despite the symbol existing long before christianity. Many ancient symbols have been reappropriated and had their meanings changed so the true meaning of the symbol is buried and almost lost entirely. Like the all-seeing eye. The true meaning of that symbol has been greatly altered to hide it's true meaning, which reveals a key to understanding enlightenment and all-knowing. Certain folks don't want the masses knowing this, so they reappropriated the symbol and have changed the meaning... and it too is now going the way of the swastika.

Wow Brad Klausen took time to write to us, read and learn kids,vyou don't get this kind of education at school or college!

• Options

i was more or less seeing the Nazi Eagle logo and not a swastika. Again, I'm paranoid by nature and thousands of years and generations before me being paranoid as well

Saw that also but it's a common symbol used Dave. No big deal. It's a war bird.
    Not a war bird, a Tucán, black bird with big yellow beak, as goofy as a parrot, but no chatting, google the image...

• Options

Owls, boobs... they're both hooters.

Best post ever

• Options
    The Latinamer
    100 Pacer said:

"You certainly are popular now that you're a Stonecutter."

"Oh, yeah. Beer busts, beer blasts, keggers, stein hoists, AA meetings, beer night. It's wonderful, Marge. I've never felt so accepted in all my life. These people looked deep within my soul and assigned me a number based on the order in which I joined."

The latinamerican translation for Stonecutters was Los Magios, The Simpson are dubbed in Mexico.

• Options

Anyone know how much the hoody costs?

45 USD in Buenos Aires

• Options
    There was no hats in the mercy stall I went, GA Mike side

• Options
    VOLAREVOLARE Posts: 314
    edited November 2015

I'm paranoid but it doesn't resemble anything from the late 1930s to mid 1940s? Lol
    Check out the letter a in Pearl Jam.
    Mind Blown

While yes, YSD, the letter A in that pj logo is similar to the square and compass used by freemasonry, it's just how that font is designed. I did not design that logo, nor any merch, but I can almost guarantee with 100% certainty, that the person who did design that logo, just used a pre-existing font, and it so happens that the A looks that way. There was no secretive meaning for using an A that happens to be similar to a square and compass. As far as I am aware, no member of pj is a freemason... this is an assumption on my part as I've never had a conversation about it with any of them, and it's never come up in conversation, but I like to study symbolism and freemasonry and all things esoteric, and I have never seen any clues or inclinations from any of the band members that showed me they cared at all about freemasonry or any of the ideas and themes freemasonry incorporates. I've included esoteric symbols into a lot of my work, and it's never been at the request of a band, ever. It's always been me choosing to include certain symbols.

And the reality of the square and compass symbol, is it's no different then a star of david. It's two opposing triangles coming together, one from above one from below, symbolizing the union of duality or the coming together of opposites. Duality is one of the key foundations of life: night / day, inhale / exhale, life / death, male / female, sleep / awake. And it's from the union of these opposites where new life is created, as we see in the union of a man and a woman to create a child. The same meaning is found in the vesica pisces symbol which is the overlapping of two circles. When the two opposing or opposite forces come together, a new third force is created. A battery has two opposing sides, a positive and a negative, and when they are used together in a circuit you get power.

So the star of david or freemason's square and compass, at their original core meaning are the same as the yin yang, the intermingling or coming together of opposites. There's nothing evil or secretive, rather they are symbols explaining a core principle of universal truth. This idea of the union of opposites is seen throughout religion and mythology, it just gets misconstrued as literal devils vs angels, when it's all just allegory and personification of opposing forces, like the two opposing sides of a magnet.

But like many symbols, they get used by groups that didn't originate them and then people start to associate the symbols with those groups who took or altered a pre-existing symbol. Like the swastika. Or the cross. People look at the swastika and only see the nazis and what they turned the symbol into meaning. People look at the cross and only see christianity, despite the symbol existing long before christianity. Many ancient symbols have been reappropriated and had their meanings changed so the true meaning of the symbol is buried and almost lost entirely. Like the all-seeing eye. The true meaning of that symbol has been greatly altered to hide it's true meaning, which reveals a key to understanding enlightenment and all-knowing. Certain folks don't want the masses knowing this, so they reappropriated the symbol and have changed the meaning... and it too is now going the way of the swastika.

Very cool to get an insight like this from Brad. Thrilled to read comments he makes now and then. Still love my Evel Kneivel Gorge print the best of all my prints. Must have to do with growing up as a child in the 70's
    8-28-92 Harriet Island
    6-16-93 University Theatre, UM
    2-8-95 Adams Field House
    6-20-98 Washington-Grizzly Stadium
    5-28-03 Adams Field House
    8-29-05 Adams Field House
    7-22-06 Gorge Amphitheater
    9-3-11 Alpine Valley
    9-30-12 Adams Field House
    10-31-12 The Pearl - Eddie Vedder
    11-01-12 The Pearl - Eddie Vedder
    9-6-13 Key Arena
    6-20-14 Milan
    6-22-14 Trieste
    11-28-15 Mexico City
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,934
    edited November 2015

Posted over @ https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1169373423079384&set=p.1169373423079384&type=3&theater

Looks like dark & light blue pins?
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,547
    demetrios said:

Posted over @ https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1169373423079384&set=p.1169373423079384&type=3&theater

Looks like dark & light blue pins?
    Yes, light and dark blue. Chile had red and orange buttons. The dark blue and orange were the rarer ones and I would guess the variants, but it seems odd that the variant colors are not consistent like on the Euro tour.
  • Options
    JB128716JB128716 Posts: 2,064
    I always laugh when people get excited over buttons and stickers, let alone variant buttons.

Whomever thought of this in PJ's camp needs a raise.
    92 - Orlando
    03 - Tampa
    08 - Tampa
    12 - DeLuna Fest, EV Orlando 1 & 2, EV Ft Lauderdale 1 & 2
    13 - Wrigley!!! ,Brooklyn 1 & 2, Hartford, OKC, Seattle
    14 - Leeds, Milton Keynes, St Louis
    16 - Ft Lauderdale, Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Wrigley 1 & 2
  • Options
    JB128716 said:

I always laugh when people get excited over buttons and stickers, let alone variant buttons.

I haven't "bit" on the variant pin thing yet. If I do I'll be upset. Until then I'm very happy to try and get the regulars, lol.

Oh and yes they need a raise!

If PJ would put some Easter eggs in their 10c stuff imagine what would happen?!? A signed copy by the band or a test pressing inserted every now and again...

So. What's the deal with those pins? Is it a 2/1 ratio?!?
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,547

JB128716 said:

I haven't "bit" on the variant pin thing yet. If I do I'll be upset. Until then I'm very happy to try and get the regulars, lol.

Oh and yes they need a raise!

If PJ would put some Easter eggs in their 10c stuff imagine what would happen?!? A signed copy by the band or a test pressing inserted every now and again...

So. What's the deal with those pins? Is it a 2/1 ratio?!?
    I would guess similar to prior tours. definitely more rare than 2/1. Probably closer to 15/1.
  • Options
    JB128716JB128716 Posts: 2,064
    I get it. I used to try to get some for friends and they would send me some. It's a nice small gift that's easy to transport.

But when people started flipping them and the line for merchandise became longer than the line for GA...I had to give it up.
    92 - Orlando
    03 - Tampa
    08 - Tampa
    12 - DeLuna Fest, EV Orlando 1 & 2, EV Ft Lauderdale 1 & 2
    13 - Wrigley!!! ,Brooklyn 1 & 2, Hartford, OKC, Seattle
    14 - Leeds, Milton Keynes, St Louis
    16 - Ft Lauderdale, Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Wrigley 1 & 2
  • Options
    BF89905BF89905 Posts: 1,344
    JB128716 said:

I completely agree