2016 PJ25 Tour Rumors

Comments

• my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117

While we wait, can people check with their arena contacts and find out when/where TOOL is playing? They are touring in January but havent heard any locations.

Sweet, another tool show in the deep freeze of January lol
  • GardLivingston89GardLivingston89 Posts: 942
    edited November 2015
    doesnt maynard hate tool? i wouldnt count on it lol
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,348
    Dr. Matt said:

Dr. Matt said:

Pearl Jam showed up on the Amalie Arena Ticketmaster seat map just today! I've been checking nearly every day and this is indeed new!!!

Nice- I plan on being there! My first show in the South East.
    I live close enough to walk to the arena. Needless to say, I'll be there. I'm stoked. Ferg's (big bar across the street) would be a great 10C meetup.
    Fergs would be nice... Is Four Green Fields over on Platt still around? That was a great Irish bar (real IRA) back when I was living there.
  • TFlyerTFlyer Posts: 881

https://www.facebook.com/ToolMusic/posts/971281672932302

Clearly you missed this :lol:
  • TFlyer said:

https://www.facebook.com/ToolMusic/posts/971281672932302

Clearly you missed this :lol:
    hmm weird last i read he didnt seem like he was to interested in tool
  • so whos been opening for Pearl Jam in SA?
  • oh i see randoms.. honestly im hoping mudhoney opens during the north american tour. i love those guys
  • GardLivingston89GardLivingston89 Posts: 942
    edited November 2015
    see Pearl Jam fits perfectly in there for the Air Canada Centre lol
    Post edited by GardLivingston89 on
  • radar said:

SteffyLou said:

What is the Europe summer news? I skipped a bunch of pages and missed out.

I've heard Prague - 28 June
    Prague would be great! Date isn´t perfect for me. I won´t get some free days to travel to Prague because too many of my workmates are on holiday.

Where did You get this rumor of Prague? Some serious sources?
    Pearl Jam 11 / 306 / 121
    96 Zurich - 00 RaR - 07 Munich - 10 Berlin - 12 Berlin² - 14 Amsterdam² Berlin - 18 Berlin - 22 Zurich
    Eddie Vedder 1 / 27 / 27
    19 Düsseldorf
    Watch my videos on YouTube
    Pearl Jam/ Eddie Vedder Setlist-statistics in Google Drive-document >>>click here<<<
  • OzzieOzzie Posts: 230
    edited November 2015
    Fergs would be nice... Is Four Green Fields over on Platt still around? That was a great Irish bar (real IRA) back when I was living there.

Real IRA? Dude, c'mon - that's a group of murderous terrorists, nothing to be proud of.

The above lines are a quote that I've clearly not copied properly...
    Post edited by Ozzie on
    Isle of Wight, 23rd June 2012
    Brooklyn, 18th October 2013
    Memphis, 14th October 2014
    Krakow, 3rd July 2018
    London, 8th July 2022
  • rummyrummy Posts: 4,436

The schedulers at the ACC aren't giving the Raptors and Leafs (obviously) much of a chance next spring, are they?
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,671
    /\ /\ no they aren't, leafs I can understand, but the raptors likely to make playoffs
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
    Ozzie said:

Real IRA? Dude, c'mon - that's a group of murderous terrorists, nothing to be proud of.

Well to be specific, it was a Sinn Fein bar. But there were some pro IRA markings throughout the bar. Where I'm from, Sinn Fein had some sympathizers.
  • rummy said:

The schedulers at the ACC aren't giving the Raptors and Leafs (obviously) much of a chance next spring, are they?
    Have they ever played the Molson Amphitheatre ?

Mexico City 28/11/15   Chicago 20/08/16    Boston 04/09/2018
    Quebec City 05/05/16  Chicago 22/08/16
    Ottawa 08/05/16          Taormina 26/06/17
    Toronto 10/05/16         Taormina 27/06/17
    Toronto 11/05/16         Boston 02/09/2018

• rummyrummy Posts: 4,436
    In 2009, I think.
  • Dr. MattDr. Matt Posts: 204
    mrussel1 said:

Dr. Matt said:

Dr. Matt said:

Pearl Jam showed up on the Amalie Arena Ticketmaster seat map just today! I've been checking nearly every day and this is indeed new!!!

Nice- I plan on being there! My first show in the South East.
    I live close enough to walk to the arena. Needless to say, I'll be there. I'm stoked. Ferg's (big bar across the street) would be a great 10C meetup.
    Yup. Four Greens is still around. There is also a new/relocated Brit Pub a few blocks from the arena too (Yeoman's) and there an Anchor Bar downtown too (DI has the original).
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • FunkezFunkez Posts: 133
    mrussel1 said:

Ozzie said:

Well to be specific, it was a Sinn Fein bar. But there were some pro IRA markings throughout the bar. Where I'm from, Sinn Fein had some sympathizers.

In light of reason events in Europe, bow is probably not the right time to flash terrorist / freedom fighter colors - especially not the religious motivated ones.
    Roskilde '92, Roskilde '00, Rock Werchter '12, Stockholm '12, Copenhagen '12, Berlin '14, Stockholm '14, Oslo '14, London '14, NYC '15, (EV) Kvaerndrup '17, Amsterdam I '18, Berlin '18, London II 18, (EV) Berlin '19
  • OzzieOzzie Posts: 230
    Agreed.
    Isle of Wight, 23rd June 2012
    Brooklyn, 18th October 2013
    Memphis, 14th October 2014
    Krakow, 3rd July 2018
    London, 8th July 2022
  • We are up to page 98. Let's get to 100 so they will announce!
    NYC 9/26/15
    Mexico City 11/28/15
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,156

That's one horrible month of music @ the ACC. May god have mercy on their souls.
  • ChoccoloccotideChoccoloccotide A grass shack nailed to a pinewood floor Posts: 810
    demetrios said:

That's one horrible month of music @ the ACC. May god have mercy on their souls.
    Lmao..horrible for sure.
  • Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,807
    Seating chart is up for Philips Arena in Atlanta... sorry If this has been posted already
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
    2024: Las Vegas I / Las Vegas II / New York City I / New York City II / Philly I / Philly II / Baltimore
  • FunkezFunkez Posts: 133
    Kct1961 said:

We are up to page 98. Let's get to 100 so they will announce!

Totally with you on this - however ironically postings never been slower in this thread than now, so close to the goal!
    Roskilde '92, Roskilde '00, Rock Werchter '12, Stockholm '12, Copenhagen '12, Berlin '14, Stockholm '14, Oslo '14, London '14, NYC '15, (EV) Kvaerndrup '17, Amsterdam I '18, Berlin '18, London II 18, (EV) Berlin '19
  • Mike D88Mike D88 Posts: 723
    Dr. Matt said:

Definitely! I've also been checking and that was not there before.
    i-Brzk3Rdjpg
    2008 Tampa - 2013 Buffalo - 2016 Tampa - 2016 Fenway II
    Audioslave 2005 MSG
    edited November 2015
    Funkez said:

mrussel1 said:

Ozzie said:

In light of reason events in Europe, bow is probably not the right time to flash terrorist / freedom fighter colors - especially not the religious motivated ones.

I grew up in Cleveland which has a heavy Irish Catholic population. There were Sinn Fein sympathizers. This was in teh 70's and 80's. I'm not sure where I said they were awesome or they ruled. My point was that it was legit SF bar, which was surprising for South Tampa.
  • They are going to lock this thing before we get to 100.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286

They are going to lock this thing before we get to 100.

mmm, if it hasn't been locked yet why would they now? Dates are all over the internet b/c of this thread, so it' would be a little too late :rofl: I love it!
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • buck502000buck502000 Posts: 8,951
    this is my favorite thread if the year, behind the gold Ames NYC transformer poster thread!!!!
  • I am wondering if any possible Europe dates are being reconsidered with the recent events. And as much as I wish and hope for a tour, all of this somehow seems to strange and far away right now.
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    word on the street says pearl jam is touring in 2016...

Stay tuned