2016 PJ25 Tour Rumors

Comments

• rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    Yeah,more power to the kid Wes.Get in as many as you can.Some day you will be bogged down with a mini van,kids and wife.It will be much tougher then.Enjoy dude.
    And since Dave has vouched for ya that's good enough endorsement.Except it means you hang out with really old fuckers.:)
  • CooterCooter Posts: 157
    Noload said:

Here's why I don't find any validity in Ticketmaster putting up seating charts on a venue's page: the Pittsburgh TM page has seating charts at the Consol Energy Center (our hockey arena) for Justin Timberlake, Neil Diamond, James Taylor and Pearl Jam, among others. I don't think Timberlake is doing another massive tour, at least not in the near future. He was last in Pittsburgh in 2013 (a month or two after Pearl Jam). James Taylor and Neil Diamond, on the other hand, were just here. I just think TM isn't clearing out seating charts and are being lazy.

I hope I'm wrong as I would love for PJ to come back; however, I would think they'd play Cleveland or Columbus instead of Pittsburgh seeing on those two cities were not played since 2009.

They have never played Jacksonville memorial to my knowledge and the seating chart is there now. It's legit.
    Ditto for Bridgestone in Nashville and it's now there...wasn't there the last time I checked. Also, right above Mumford and Sons' map.... Hmmm...
  • NoloadNoload Posts: 1,630
    Cooter said:

Noload said:

Here's why I don't find any validity in Ticketmaster putting up seating charts on a venue's page: the Pittsburgh TM page has seating charts at the Consol Energy Center (our hockey arena) for Justin Timberlake, Neil Diamond, James Taylor and Pearl Jam, among others. I don't think Timberlake is doing another massive tour, at least not in the near future. He was last in Pittsburgh in 2013 (a month or two after Pearl Jam). James Taylor and Neil Diamond, on the other hand, were just here. I just think TM isn't clearing out seating charts and are being lazy.

I hope I'm wrong as I would love for PJ to come back; however, I would think they'd play Cleveland or Columbus instead of Pittsburgh seeing on those two cities were not played since 2009.

They have never played Jacksonville memorial to my knowledge and the seating chart is there now. It's legit.
    Ditto for Bridgestone in Nashville and it's now there...wasn't there the last time I checked. Also, right above Mumford and Sons' map.... Hmmm...
    Yep..that wasn't there yesterday
    www.twitter.com/robert_harbin
  • derbydavederbydave Posts: 11,254
    rr165892 said:

And since Dave has vouched for ya that's good enough endorsement.Except it means you hang out with really old fuckers.:)

I was 34 when I saw my first PJ show in '96...
    so we're talking ANCIENT FUCKERS!!! :rofl:
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,671
    was 32 before I saw my 1st Pj show and that was in 2005. Been a fan since 10 debuted, wish I had been able to see them in the 90s
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
  • Cooter said:

Noload said:

Plan on Monday April 18th for Nashville...

90% chance its the 18th
    10% chance its still the 16th

100% they are playing Nashville in April!
    Nashville '00
    Houston, B'ham, Nashville, Atlanta '03
    Toledo, Grand Rapids '04
    Kitchener, London '05
    Camden x 2, D.C., Cincy, San Fran x 3 '06
    Chicago '07
    Columbia '08
    MSG x 2 '10;
    PJ 20 x 2 '11
    Atlanta '12
    Wrigley '13
    St. Louis, Memphis '14
    Lexington '15
    Wrigley '16
    Wrigley x 2 '18
    Nashville '22
  • When do you think they will come out with the official 2016 US Tour Dates? Thanks
  • NoloadNoload Posts: 1,630

When do you think they will come out with the official 2016 US Tour Dates? Thanks

Week of 11/30.. maybe lottery beginning that week with public onsale 12/11
    www.twitter.com/robert_harbin
  • Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,807
    Noload said:

When do you think they will come out with the official 2016 US Tour Dates? Thanks

Week of 11/30.. maybe lottery beginning that week with public onsale 12/11
    ^
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
    2024: Las Vegas I / Las Vegas II / New York City I / New York City II / Philly I / Philly II / Baltimore
  • 3days3days Posts: 1,157

Cooter said:

Noload said:

Plan on Monday April 18th for Nashville...

90% chance its the 18th
    10% chance its still the 16th

100% they are playing Nashville in April!
    Doesn't the seemingly correct, unofficial list have them playing SC on the 18th? Why do you think it will be further out?
  • Strong source has them at Bridgestone on the 18th now. Unless it is a glitch/wrong date in the internal system it is currently listed as the 18th not 16th. I really think they have had some scheduling conflicts and are making changes hence the delay. Either way Nashville is all but announced.

For example, if Mumford is now on the 15th (friday) in nashville then you can't have PJ on a saturday during hockey playoffs. Sure you can but doesn't make a ton of sense to lock up fri and sat during the playoffs
    Nashville '00
    Houston, B'ham, Nashville, Atlanta '03
    Toledo, Grand Rapids '04
    Kitchener, London '05
    Camden x 2, D.C., Cincy, San Fran x 3 '06
    Chicago '07
    Columbia '08
    MSG x 2 '10;
    PJ 20 x 2 '11
    Atlanta '12
    Wrigley '13
    St. Louis, Memphis '14
    Lexington '15
    Wrigley '16
    Wrigley x 2 '18
    Nashville '22

Strong source has them at Bridgestone on the 18th now. Unless it is a glitch/wrong date in the internal system it is currently listed as the 18th not 16th. I really think they have had some scheduling conflicts and are making changes hence the delay. Either way Nashville is all but announced.

For example, if Mumford is now on the 15th (friday) in nashville then you can't have PJ on a saturday during hockey playoffs. Sure you can but doesn't make a ton of sense to lock up fri and sat during the playoffs

Thanks for the heads up!
  • link93link93 Posts: 410
    Wes is one of the best out there my son and I met him at the Denver show last year. Had a great time. Looking forward to hitting some shows next year.
  • ComeToTXComeToTX Posts: 7,752
    18th would be perfect for me. I can taste the hot chicken now.
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Pearl34JamPearl34Jam Posts: 1,102

Strong source has them at Bridgestone on the 18th now. Unless it is a glitch/wrong date in the internal system it is currently listed as the 18th not 16th. I really think they have had some scheduling conflicts and are making changes hence the delay. Either way Nashville is all but announced.

Just as long as they play Nashville, I'm happy! :D
    "Must I keep explaining my decisions to you strangers of the Internet?" - Merch tent 8/19/16

'13: 10/27 Baltimore
    '15: 9/26 New York City
    '16: 4/16 Greenville (VS!), 4/26 Lexington, 4/28 Philly, 8/20 Wrigley
    '18: 9/02 Fenway
    '22: 9/16 Nashville
    ’24: 8/26 Noblesville, 9/12 Baltimore
  • derbydave said:

rr165892 said:

Young whippersnapper! I was 34 when TEN was released.
  • buck502000buck502000 Posts: 8,951
    So my daughter is 8 and went to 2 shows in Amsterdam last year. :lol:
  • i was 2 when ten was released lol
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    edited November 2015

derbydave said:

rr165892 said:

I love it!!! rock on
    Post edited by my2hands on

derbydave said:

rr165892 said:

There are some benefits ,
    The way you have to look at it,is we knew what going to concerts was really like back in 70-80s.It was way more wild then they are today.Smelled a lot better as well.lol
  • Oh yeah, GREAT concerts in the 70's - Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, and numerous other that, for some reason, I can't remember. Oooooh Ooooh that smell!

i was 1... :lol:

i was born in the wrong decade.
    2013: Worcester 2, Brooklyn 1, Brooklyn 2, Hartford
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Philly 1, Philly 2, MSG 1, MSG 2, Fenway 2
    2018: Fenway 1, Fenway 2
    2024: MSG 2, Philly 1, Philly 2, Fenway 1, Fenway 2
    my2hands said:

37 years old...

who's got beef with that?

RNDM?

i was 1... :lol:

i was born in the wrong decade.
    lol ya agreed. its hard to come across huge pearl jam fans our age.
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    So, possible date change for nashville? Interesting
  • derbydave said:

rr165892 said:

I was 41 when I saw my first PJ show in '98. NOW THAT'S ANCIENT! AND PROUD OF IT.
    The wisdom that the old can't give away

How I choose to feel is how I am
  • primussucksprimussucks Posts: 2,356
    edited November 2015
    my2hands said:

Which probably means only 1 or 2 shows in the Carolinas not 3 like I was predicting.
    Post edited by primussucks on
    Summerfest 7/8/95
    Missoula 6/20/98
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98 & 6/27/98
    Alpine Valley 10/8/00 
    Champaign 4/23/03
    Alpine Valley 6/21/03
    Missoula 8/29/05
    Chicago 5/16 & 17/06
    Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Summerfest 6/29/06 & 6/30/06
    Tampa 6/12/08
    Chicago 8/23/09
    Indy 5/7/10
    Alpine Valley x2 2011
    Wrigley 2013
    Milwaukee 14
    Telluride 16
  • What is the Europe summer news? I skipped a bunch of pages and missed out.
  • primussucksprimussucks Posts: 2,356

my2hands said:

Which probably means only 1 or 2 shows in the Carolinas not 3 like I was predicting. Could be one on the 16th and another on the 19th.
    Summerfest 7/8/95
    Missoula 6/20/98
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98 & 6/27/98
    Alpine Valley 10/8/00 
    Champaign 4/23/03
    Alpine Valley 6/21/03
    Missoula 8/29/05
    Chicago 5/16 & 17/06
    Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Summerfest 6/29/06 & 6/30/06
    Tampa 6/12/08
    Chicago 8/23/09