Options

2016 PJ25 Tour Rumors

Comments

• Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,828

I emailed the Air Canada Centre. They sent me this.image
    lol i had to ask.

Yeah, anything even remotely connected with Air Canada is guaranteed to have shitty customer service :smiley:
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    FrankieG said:

ldent42 said:

This thread gives me so much fomo.

FOMO - Pearl Jam (wait for it)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vsri_eVLJpw
    :rofl: DEAD!
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    freecandy44freecandy44 Pittsburghish Posts: 90
    My friend who works one of the guest service desks at the Consol Energy Center in Pittsburgh Pa, said to me before the Pens vs Stars game tonight that the CEC is def on hold for a concert on 4-26-16. But she could not confirm or deny who it was...but she said shes surprised they are still ALIVE after all these years.
  • Options
    dr122931dr122931 Posts: 456
    Noload said:

dr122931 said:

Do we know anything about Miami v Ft. Lauderdale/Sunrise? there seems to be a bunch of talk that both are locks for the tour opener, however I cannot envision them playing two arenas 25-30 miles apart. if the demand is there, they would simply play two shows at one arena rather than go through the cost and effort to set-up/tear-down at both. That makes no sense.

Maybe the reason for the delay is they are trying to figure out how to schedule a Houston show

I assume thye wanted to do two shows and neither arena could schedule back to back nights so they split venues to keep these dates.
    Someone responded to my post earlier and compared the schedules; they couldn't have done back to back at either arena. I hope I'm wrong, but I don't see South FL getting two shows. My gut says it's one or the other.
  • Options
    mcrokmcrok Posts: 628

looks like this will be an arena tour. I really hope if they do play Charlotte they play Bojangles Coliseum and not Time Warner Cable Arena. I hate new arena's and I know Jeff feels the same way

Agree with this. The sound quality in Time Warner sucks and it is just too big.
    96 - Ft Lauderdale
    98 - ATL; WPB I & II
    00 - WPB I & II
    03 - Boston I; Detroit I & II
    04 - Boston VFC I & II
    05 - Borgata II
    08 - WPB; NY MSG I & II
    10 - CLE
    12 - Music Midtown; EV Jax II; EV Orlando I&II
    13 - BWI; CVille; CLT
    14 - Memphis
    16 - Jax; Gville; Cola; Fenway II
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    Time Warner is massive
  • Options
    TexicoTexico Posts: 122
    The seating map for BB&T Center is no longer there: http://www.ticketmaster.com/seatingchart/107150/66402
  • Options
    rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    dr122931 said:

Noload said:

dr122931 said:

Do we know anything about Miami v Ft. Lauderdale/Sunrise? there seems to be a bunch of talk that both are locks for the tour opener, however I cannot envision them playing two arenas 25-30 miles apart. if the demand is there, they would simply play two shows at one arena rather than go through the cost and effort to set-up/tear-down at both. That makes no sense.

Maybe the reason for the delay is they are trying to figure out how to schedule a Houston show

I assume thye wanted to do two shows and neither arena could schedule back to back nights so they split venues to keep these dates.
    Someone responded to my post earlier and compared the schedules; they couldn't have done back to back at either arena. I hope I'm wrong, but I don't see South FL getting two shows. My gut says it's one or the other.
    It is both.
    Again tix to go on sale first part of Dec
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,449
    Texico said:

The seating map for BB&T Center is no longer there: http://www.ticketmaster.com/seatingchart/107150/66402

Good sign that the tour is on. Band management is tightening up the leaks.
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,905
    will today be the day?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    nycratsnycrats Posts: 1,348
    mcgruff10 said:

will today be the day?

probably not if this information is right:
    rr165892 said:

dr122931 said:

Noload said:

dr122931 said:

It is both.
    Again tix to go on sale first part of Dec
    '98: Camden 1 '00: JB2 '03: MSG1 '04: Boston 1 '05: AC1
    '06: Irving Plaza, East Rutherford 1 & 2 '07: Lolla '08: Camden 2, MSG2, Beacon
    '09 :Philly 1 & 2 '10: Buffalo, Newark, MSG1, MSG2
    '11: PJ20 1 & 2 '12: Missoula '13: Wrigley, BK2, Philly 1 & 2, Hartford
    '14: Ams 1 & 2, Cincy, St Louis, Detroit, Moline '15: Central Park
    '16 Philly 1 & 2, MSG 1 & 2, Toronto 1 & 2, Fenway 1, Wrigley 1
    '17 Brooklyn hall of fame ‘18 Fenway 1
  • Options
    quick question...

why wouldn't they run the lottery for 2 weeks? I think that would help maximize 10c ticket sales, especially for shows that typically won't sell out the 10c allotment
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,547
    my2hands said:

quick question...

why wouldn't they run the lottery for 2 weeks? I think that would help maximize 10c ticket sales, especially for shows that typically won't sell out the 10c allotment

They probably don't want the public sale to happen 2.5 weeks after the tour announcement.
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,884

my2hands said:

quick question...

They probably don't want the public sale to happen 2.5 weeks after the tour announcement.
    I don't think extending it would make a difference. I'd bet that well over 90% of ticket requests are in on the first day.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options

my2hands said:

quick question...

I don't think extending it would make a difference. I'd bet that well over 90% of ticket requests are in on the first day.
    Im not sure about that... not everyone follows this stuff like us crazies lol... plus those %'s seemed to drop throughout the week the last few tours
  • Options
    CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,990

my2hands said:

quick question...

Agreed. I don't see the point in having a 2 week lotto window.
  • Options
    shepshep Houston Posts: 5,648
    my2hands said:

quick question...

Do you honestly think that all the 10C tickets won't be accounted for within 24 hours of opening the lottery entries?

Maybe some of the smaller market, weeknight shows, but I gotta think there are enough lottery entries entered in the first 24 hours to fill 95-98% of 10C's ticket allotment for all venues.... philly, toronto, and NYC will filled within 35 seconds of opening the entry system... lol..
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • Options
    Kct1961Kct1961 Posts: 99
    Can you explain this part once more? Announcement made and the lottery entry opens immediately? Or is there a delay for a day or two before we can input our preferences?
    NYC 9/26/15
    Mexico City 11/28/15
  • Options
    Kct1961 said:

Can you explain this part once more? Announcement made and the lottery entry opens immediately? Or is there a delay for a day or two before we can input our preferences?

It will probably open right away and you will probably have about a week to put in your preferences.
  • Options
    NoloadNoload Monticello, Georgia Posts: 1,630
    Kct1961 said:

It usually immediately open for about a week. The early December on sale may end up being true. I had anticipated that they wanted to get out ahead of Christmas shopping but maybe not. That also means announcement around Thanksgiving and while on tour possibly. Seems odd but who knows?
    www.twitter.com/robert_harbin
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    shep said:

my2hands said:

quick question...

Do you honestly think that all the 10C tickets won't be accounted for within 24 hours of opening the lottery entries?

Maybe some of the smaller market, weeknight shows, but I gotta think there are enough lottery entries entered in the first 24 hours to fill 95-98% of 10C's ticket allotment for all venues.... philly, toronto, and NYC will filled within 35 seconds of opening the entry system... lol..
    I'm not sure I agree... but really it's only speculation on my part

Major cities, tour closers, and the Northeast I agree... every other show, I bet, doesn't sell out 10c tickets

Charlottesville & Charlotte I won tickeys as my 6th & 7th choice I think? The pit in c-villa was tiny, seemingly 1/4 of the size of the Philly shows a few nights before... I bet most of the 2014 shows besides Detroit, Moline, and Denver didn't sell out their full allotment

These southern dates rumored will mostly be easy scores... unless you only go for GA

PS... play Houston you pussies!!!
    Post edited by my2hands on
  • Options
    BeerBaronBeerBaron Toronto-ish Posts: 4,089
    my2hands said:

shep said:

my2hands said:

quick question...

Major cities, tour closers, and the Northeast I agree... every other show, I bet, doesn't sell out 10c tickets

Charlottesville & Charlotte I won tickeys as my 6th & 7th choice I think? The pit in c-villa was tiny, seemingly 1/4 of the size of the Philly shows a few nights before... I bet most of the 2014 shows besides Detroit, Moline, and Denver didn't sell out their full allotment

These southern dates rumored will mostly be easy scores... unless you only go for GA

If I recall, there were a few dates that actually had second chance ticket sales. I know that Phoenix was one of them. I assumed that to mean that most of the other dates either sold out or nearly sold out the 10C ticket allotment.
    1996: Toronto 1998: Barrie 2000: Saratoga Springs 2003: Buffalo, Toronto 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2006: Toronto x2, Cleveland, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Gorge #1 2007: London, Dusseldorf, Vic, Lolla 2008: WPB, Tampa, DC, MSG x2, Hartford, Boston x2, Beacon 2009: Toronto, Chicago x2, Seattle x2, LA #3&4, San Diego, Philly x4 2010: Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford 2011: Montreal, Toronto x2, Hamilton 2012: Missoula 2013: London, Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Hartford, Dallas, OKC
  • Options
    CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,990
    my2hands said:

shep said:

my2hands said:

quick question...

Milwaukee had the second lowest odds 27% / 39%. The second worst odds - only behind Moline.

• Options
    PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    So now that we know FOMO is an actual condition, what medicine should I take for it???
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Options
    CopperTom said:

my2hands said:

shep said:

my2hands said:

quick question...

Milwaukee had the second lowest odds 27% / 39%. The second worst odds - only behind Moline.

Cincinnati and St Paul were sold out as well
  • Options
    maccimacci Posts: 1,057
    PP193448 said:

So now that we know FOMO is an actual condition, what medicine should I take for it???

MORE COWBELL!
    My lips are shaking.......
  • Options
    derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254
    CopperTom said:

my2hands said:

shep said:

my2hands said:

quick question...

I kind of remember Detroit having pretty low odds as well...
    don't remember exactly where the show fell in terms of the overall odds,
    but it was a pretty hard ticket to score!!!
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    macci said:

PP193448 said:

MORE COWBELL!
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    macci said:

PP193448 said:

MORE COWBELL!
    Good answer...since medical marijuana is not legal in OH yet, gotta settle for more cowbell...
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Options
    GibsonGibson Toronto Posts: 2,538
    edited October 2015
    I'm praying for an announcement before Christmas. That way I can spend all my money on tickets and give cheap presents. This is much better for me than buying lots of presents and going even more broke with tickets in January!
    Post edited by Gibson on
    1998: Barrie  2000: Toronto  2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Toronto  2006: Toronto 1&2, Paris, Milan, Torino, Pistoia  2009: Calgary, Vancouver  2011: Canada  2013: London, Wrigley, Philly 1&2  2014: St. Louis, ACL 1, Detroit  2016: Lexington, Quebec, Ottawa, Toronto 1&2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 1&2  2017: EV - Louisville  2018: London 1&2, Milan, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Hamilton  2021: London 1&2  2022: Hamilton, Toronto  2023: Chicago 1&2, Noblesville  2024: