Options

2016 PJ25 Tour Rumors

Comments

• Options
    BeerBaronBeerBaron Toronto-ish Posts: 4,089
    radial21 said:

Pittsburgh August 13th

Don't want to start speculating, but this is the info I was just told from my source at Consol. He was right about not having an April date as rumored, and he knew about the 2013 date before it became public. He claimed its not official and is only a hold at this point, but that sure throws a wrench into the timeline that most people are going by.

Could the announcement delay be due to moving a lot of dates to the summer?

That does not necessarily throw a wrench in to anything as the Pitt date that was originally scheduled seems to have been replaced by Lexington. So perhaps Pitt is now part of whatever summer tour they are doing that will include the Fenway and Wrigely shows.
    1996: Toronto 1998: Barrie 2000: Saratoga Springs 2003: Buffalo, Toronto 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2006: Toronto x2, Cleveland, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Gorge #1 2007: London, Dusseldorf, Vic, Lolla 2008: WPB, Tampa, DC, MSG x2, Hartford, Boston x2, Beacon 2009: Toronto, Chicago x2, Seattle x2, LA #3&4, San Diego, Philly x4 2010: Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford 2011: Montreal, Toronto x2, Hamilton 2012: Missoula 2013: London, Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Hartford, Dallas, OKC
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,573
    pjruss said:

Well, if things are taking place in the summer rather than spring, I wouldn't count on a January announcement either....

Actually lots of summer tours are going on sale soon or are already soon.

For example there are 3 Red Rocks shows on sale this week with one of the shows at the end of August. Also Maroon 5 has their summer/fall tour on sale already through November.
  • Options
    If US tour is delayed until summer I think it's because they're going to end up doing some US festivals. Bonnaroo for sure
    Mine is mine and yours won't take it's place
  • Options
    I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Milwaukee Posts: 3,508

If US tour is delayed until summer I think it's because they're going to end up doing some US festivals. Bonnaroo for sure

That's a good theory. Thanks for sharing.
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:

I d love a U.S. summer tour!

I'd like that, too! I can travel more in the summer.
  • Options
    RS151862RS151862 Pittsburgh, PA Posts: 2,628

Why are you always so positive. It's sickening.
    Pittsburgh 1998 • Pittsburgh 2006 • 2012 Isle Of Wight Festival • 2012 Made In America Festival • Baltimore 2013 • Seattle 2013
    St. Paul 2014 • Mexico City 2015 • Philadelphia II 2016 • Ottawa 2016 • Amsterdam I & II 2018 • Wrigley Field II 2018 • Phoenix 2022
    Apollo Theater 2022 • Chicago I 2023

• Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    OP should update and put the compiled list of rumored dates on the OP for us!

:i_dunno:
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    xhausted1 said:

mcgruff10 said:

I'd like that, too! I can travel more in the summer.
    That would be wonderful.
  • Options
    yellowwhoyellowwho Posts: 1,661
    mcgruff10 said:

Me too. It's been to long
  • Options
    radial21radial21 Posts: 228
    BeerBaron said:

radial21 said:

Pittsburgh August 13th

Don't want to start speculating, but this is the info I was just told from my source at Consol. He was right about not having an April date as rumored, and he knew about the 2013 date before it became public. He claimed its not official and is only a hold at this point, but that sure throws a wrench into the timeline that most people are going by.

That does not necessarily throw a wrench in to anything as the Pitt date that was originally scheduled seems to have been replaced by Lexington. So perhaps Pitt is now part of whatever summer tour they are doing that will include the Fenway and Wrigely shows.
    Agreed, maybe it's now turning into a larger, multi-leg tour? Some southern dates in the spring, some more dates in the summer up in the north. The logistics would make sense.
  • Options
    yellowwhoyellowwho Posts: 1,661
    RS151862 said:

Why are you always so positive. It's sickening.
    He is being awfully...."Nice" lately..

Something just don't seem right ??
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,873
    mcgruff10 said:

nicknyr15 said:

radial21 said:

Pittsburgh August 13th

radial21 said:

Pittsburgh August 13th

I didn't want to stir things up and it sounded "off" at the time but last week , someone I know at work has a brother who works at MSG. I had casually asked him about 2 weeks ago if he could ask his brother. He finally got back to me 2 days ago and said PJ in July. Didn't want to push harder for an exact date, but I may have to. Again, not a source I've ever used or proved right. So you know.... Grain of salt
    nicknyr15 said:

radial21 said:

Pittsburgh August 13th

radial21 said:

Pittsburgh August 13th

I didn't want to stir things up and it sounded "off" at the time but last week , someone I know at work has a brother who works at MSG. I had casually asked him about 2 weeks ago if he could ask his brother. He finally got back to me 2 days ago and said PJ in July. Didn't want to push harder for an exact date, but I may have to. Again, not a source I've ever used or proved right. So you know.... Grain of salt
    wait...what?! are you serious or just playing on the pittsburgh date?!
    I wouldn't play with anyone's emotions lol. Trust me but its 100% what I heard. Again , don't know the reliability of the source, just something I heard.
  • Options
    RyanRyan Posts: 1,023
    Bonaroo seems highly unlikely since the rumours we have for North America are for April/May and now August, and 'Roo is when the rumoured/cancelled/never announced Euro tour was scheduled. On top of this, festivals usually have their headliners locked up almost a year in advance so it doesn't seem like Pearl Jam was on the table at any point for Bonaroo 2016.

If the tour is two legs, maybe Pearl Jam delayed the announcement of the April/May leg in order to announce the both legs at once in January like they did for Yield, Binaural and Riot Act? Wishful thinking probably, but it's a thought.
    2003 - June 15 Fargo
    2005 - Sept 1 George, Sept 8 Winnipeg
    2006 - May 9/10 Toronto, June 26/27 St. Paul, July 22/23 George, Oct 21/22 Mountain View
    2007 - Aug 2/5 Chicago
    2008 - June 22 Washington, June 24/25 New York
    2009 - Aug 21 Toronto, Aug 23/24 Chicago, Sept 21/22 Seattle, Oct 27/28/30/31 Philadelphia
    2010 - May 15 Hartford, May 17 Boston, Oct 23/24 Mountain View
    2011 - Sept 3/4 Alpine Valley, Sept 11/12 Toronto, Sept 17 Winnipeg, Sept 19 Saskatoon
    2012 - Sept 30 Missoula
    2013 - July 16 London, July 19 Chicago, Oct 12 Buffalo, Dec 2 Calgary, Dec 4 Vancouver, Dec 6 Seattle
    2014 - Oct 16 Detroit, Oct 19 St. Paul, Oct 20 Milwaukee
    2015 - Sept 23 (Colbert)/Sept 26, New York
    2016 - Apr 28/29 Philadelphia, May 10/12 Toronto, Aug 20/22 Chicago
  • Options
    Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,639
    Maybe there's still a small glimmer of hope for Cleveland 2016
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
  • Options
    BeerBaronBeerBaron Toronto-ish Posts: 4,089

I'd say so...
    1996: Toronto 1998: Barrie 2000: Saratoga Springs 2003: Buffalo, Toronto 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2006: Toronto x2, Cleveland, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Gorge #1 2007: London, Dusseldorf, Vic, Lolla 2008: WPB, Tampa, DC, MSG x2, Hartford, Boston x2, Beacon 2009: Toronto, Chicago x2, Seattle x2, LA #3&4, San Diego, Philly x4 2010: Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford 2011: Montreal, Toronto x2, Hamilton 2012: Missoula 2013: London, Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Hartford, Dallas, OKC
  • Options

That would be cool. I hope so for your sake. I've never been to Cleveland. Lebron moved there so it must be good.
  • Options
    primussucksprimussucks Posts: 2,351
    BeerBaron said:

radial21 said:

Pittsburgh August 13th

This!!
    Summerfest 7/8/95
    Missoula 6/20/98
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98 & 6/27/98
    Alpine Valley 10/8/00 
    Champaign 4/23/03
    Alpine Valley 6/21/03
    Missoula 8/29/05
    Chicago 5/16 & 17/06
    Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Summerfest 6/29/06 & 6/30/06
    Tampa 6/12/08
    Chicago 8/23/09
    Indy 5/7/10
    Alpine Valley x2 2011
    Wrigley 2013
    Milwaukee 14
    Telluride 16
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,084
    mcgruff10 said:

Same here.
  • Options
    FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810

CLEVELAND ROCKS!!!!!
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • Options
    If they tour this summer can we please get 2 or even 3 nights at red rocks????!!!!!
    "...what a different life had i not found this love with you..."
  • Options
    More time for a new album cycle if delayed until summer
    Mine is mine and yours won't take it's place
  • Options
    primussucksprimussucks Posts: 2,351

If they tour this summer can we please get 2 or even 3 nights at red rocks????!!!!!

Very long overdue!! Can you imagine a summer tour consisting of wrigley Fenway red rocks and the gorge?? I'd choose red rocks!
    Summerfest 7/8/95
    Missoula 6/20/98
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98 & 6/27/98
    Alpine Valley 10/8/00 
    Champaign 4/23/03
    Alpine Valley 6/21/03
    Missoula 8/29/05
    Chicago 5/16 & 17/06
    Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Summerfest 6/29/06 & 6/30/06
    Tampa 6/12/08
    Chicago 8/23/09
    Indy 5/7/10
    Alpine Valley x2 2011
    Wrigley 2013
    Milwaukee 14
    Telluride 16
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346

That would be cool. I hope so for your sake. I've never been to Cleveland. Lebron moved there so it must be good.
    He loves it :lol:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQkQFfO6uJ4

I'd just like a tour with some dates I can attend. And the HoF is awesome!

• Options
    hsohihsohi Posts: 1,033
    With the Toronto Bluejays and Raptors killing it Toronto might be out
    London Ontario 2013, Buffalo New York 2013, Lincoln Nebraska 2014, Quebec City 2016
  • Options
    uglybabouglybabo Posts: 518
    hsohi said:

With the Toronto Bluejays and Raptors killing it Toronto might be out

The Jays play at the dome and if having an NBA team mattered than a lot of these dates would be in trouble.

• Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,490

Ya'll are crazy
    :)

You got that right: https://youtu.be/S7wyx62Sc6k
  • Options

I promise you they aren't playing Roo due to the Nashville date before Roo. Nashville is still on as of today and ticket sales will be in January.

Nashville '00
    Houston, B'ham, Nashville, Atlanta '03
    Toledo, Grand Rapids '04
    Kitchener, London '05
    Camden x 2, D.C., Cincy, San Fran x 3 '06
    Chicago '07
    Columbia '08
    MSG x 2 '10;
    PJ 20 x 2 '11
    Atlanta '12
    Wrigley '13
    St. Louis, Memphis '14
    Lexington '15
    Wrigley '16
    Wrigley x 2 '18
    Nashville '22
  • Options
    Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045

I promise you they aren't playing Roo due to the Nashville date before Roo. Nashville is still on as of today and ticket sales will be in January.

What's the rumored date for nashville?
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
  • Options
    Wma31394 said:

What's the rumored date for nashville?
    Monday April 18th
    Nashville '00
    Houston, B'ham, Nashville, Atlanta '03
    Toledo, Grand Rapids '04
    Kitchener, London '05
    Camden x 2, D.C., Cincy, San Fran x 3 '06
    Chicago '07
    Columbia '08
    MSG x 2 '10;
    PJ 20 x 2 '11
    Atlanta '12
    Wrigley '13
    St. Louis, Memphis '14
    Lexington '15
    Wrigley '16
    Wrigley x 2 '18
    Nashville '22
  • Options

I really like that you refer to Bonnaroo as just Roo. That's a clever way to save time.