Options

2016 PJ25 Tour Rumors

Comments

• Options
    I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Milwaukee Posts: 3,508
    RF283499 said:

What are the chances the band had that KY venue put that billboard up to get some viral publicity?

Perhaps the announcement is the 11th?

Thats a brilliant theory! Becuasr they've had some recent problem fill arenas the last 25 years. Why didn't i think of that?
  • Options
    I swear over the last few days the real gems of this thread don't happen till after 10 am here. Must be when most drugs dealers start their business for the day?
  • Options
    RF283499RF283499 Posts: 141

RF283499 said:

What are the chances the band had that KY venue put that billboard up to get some viral publicity?

Thats a brilliant theory! Becuasr they've had some recent problem fill arenas the last 25 years. Why didn't i think of that?
    Corporations do that kind of viral marketing all the time now.
  • Options
    given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,892

I swear over the last few days the real gems of this thread don't happen till after 10 am here. Must be when most drugs dealers start their business for the day?

All your posts are so negative and condescending. Just be nice, we're just having fun here and sharing a common love. If you're only looking for 100% concrete information, wait for the official announcement.
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    Dr. MattDr. Matt Posts: 199

I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • Options
    SidnumSidnum Posts: 674
    Dr. Matt said:

Exactly.
  • Options

All your posts are so negative and condescending. Just be nice, we're just having fun here and sharing a common love. If you're only looking for 100% concrete information, wait for the official announcement.
    HA! I'm sorry if anything I say offends anyone. I say what comes to my mind. I wish more people around here did that. Instead of beating the same topicsand stories into the ground. Originality around here is hard to find. Maybe I just talk about how great the same thing is over and over specualate on what the band had from lunch.
  • Options
    hsohihsohi Posts: 1,033

HA! I'm sorry if anything I say offends anyone. I say what comes to my mind. I wish more people around here did that. Instead of beating the same topicsand stories into the ground. Originality around here is hard to find. Maybe I just talk about how great the same thing is over and over specualate on what the band had from lunch.
    You're actually typing.
    London Ontario 2013, Buffalo New York 2013, Lincoln Nebraska 2014, Quebec City 2016
  • Options
    SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,921

Ladies and gentlemen, the Donald Trump of our forum.
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • Options

LOL
    10/11/13 consol energy center pittsburgh
  • Options

Can't escape him!
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,008
    He is a truck.
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    awnich24awnich24 Lexington, KY Posts: 17
    So anyone heard any rumors of a RNDM tour??
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,618

RF283499 said:

Chill out.
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,618

Or maybe you just don't visit threads that don't interest you.
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    I'd assume a good drug dealer would be available 24/7? I would be a terrible drug dealer
  • Options
    KC138045 said:

hsohi said:

Keep the thread alive.

#threadlivesmatter
    That's racist and very discriminating against black people.

Oops

Meow
  • Options

Don't back down. Speak your mind

Meow
  • Options
    a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,867
    awnich24 said:

So anyone heard any rumors of a RNDM tour??

I'm ready for this too!
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• Options
    Like I said. Sorry if I pissed off the positivity police. Everyone keep posting your crazy theroies. I'll try to refrain from questioning the completely insane ones.
  • Options
    rustneversleepsrustneversleeps The Motel of Lost Companions Posts: 2,209

if I said what I really felt my privileges will be revoked. the curmudgeons around here are fucking annoying, I will say that....
  • Options
    sorry if this has been posted before. this thread sorta got outta control. #settledown

http://www.alternativenation.net/pearl-jam-2016-tour-announcement-postponed/
  • Options
    KC138045KC138045 Columbus, OH Posts: 2,715
    edited December 2015

sorry if this has been posted before. this thread sorta got outta control. #settledown

Been Posted plus a whole thread dedicated to it.

http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/248303/no-announcement-in-2015-take-it-or-leave-it#latest

No worries though
    Columbus-2000
    Columbus-2003
    Cincinnati-2006
    Columbus-2010
    Wrigley-2013
    Cincinnati-2014
    Lexington-2016
    Wrigley 1 & 2-2018
  • Options

It's been posted (maybe even had its own thread) and that guy gets most of his "news" from here anyways.
  • Options
  • Options
    raindog80raindog80 Reggio Emilia, Italy Posts: 1,141
    From Facebook Group "Europe 2016", Europe tour is not cancelled. Announcement has been postponed to January.

Your thoughts?
    "I like beautiful melodies telling me terrible things" - Tom Waits
    pearljamonline.it
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,556
    edited December 2015

It's been posted (maybe even had its own thread) and that guy gets most of his "news" from here anyways.
    I like when he has articles titled "Pictures of (insert alternative rock star name) On Vacation" and then you click on the article and it has pictures of that rock star on vacation!

It's both fun AND informative.

EDIT: His 10c forum name is 'scott stapp sucks' so feel free to give him all the confirmed news about the upcoming tour & then watch him go!
    Post edited by Merkin Baller on
  • Options
    raindog80 said:

From Facebook Group "Europe 2016", Europe tour is not cancelled. Announcement has been postponed to January.

Your thoughts?

I'll keep them to myself. Thanks for asking though.
  • Options
    word
  • Options
    kerbjackkerbjack kamloops bc Posts: 218
    Considering the west coast was not part of this announcement I guess I shouldn't be to heartbroken. I'll save my excitement for hard rumours and dates for a Gorge or Wrigley show.

Looking forward to a fun year to celebrate PJ25
    'Have you seen the way that tree bends?'