Options

Right Wing Conservative Americans Make Me Laugh

BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,539

Comments

• Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,152
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    This isn't even about conservatism or liberalism or any ism-ism-ism, at least to me.

It's just stupid, period.

I can't fathom how it was OK for a frog and pig to be getting it on (actually would like to know how that'd work; frog legs or the infamous "gotcha!" tongue action?), but when they break up - THEN it's a problem?

Ridiculous in how outrage seems so misplaced. All got our causes, though.

...and as I'm about to hit the post button...this ISN'T something onion-esque, is it?!
  • Options

See??! You guys can't help but tarnish the good name that is Jesus h Christ!

The h is for holiness
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,685
    The Muppets were ALWAYS a bunch of perverted weirdos. Two goofy gay guys living together. A sex crazed belligerent female pig. A weirded out monster with incurable munchies. A filthy rock and roll band with Dreaded Teeth. But worst of all, an over-sized bird teaching kids a dangerous word in this subliminal message:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrjNv-u0-Rc

Go pro-family One Million Moms!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    brianlux said:

The Muppets were ALWAYS a bunch of perverted weirdos. Two goofy gay guys living together. A sex crazed belligerent female pig. A weirded out monster with incurable munchies. A filthy rock and roll band with Dreaded Teeth. But worst of all, an over-sized bird teaching kids a dangerous word in this subliminal message:

What's the subliminal message? I don't see it! :bawling:
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    ldent42 said:

brianlux said:

What's the subliminal message? I don't see it! :bawling:
    Abcedfghijklmnopqrstuvwxzy: The most dangerous word in the English language... not to mention rather "qr"! LOL!
    Post edited by brianlux on
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,734
    edited September 2015
    brianlux said:

You're mixing up the Muppets(sex crazed pig and rock and roll band) and Sesame Street(two guys living together, crazed monster with munchies and giant bird).
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576

The h is for holiness
    Get over it.

Religion has been a target since long before you came around these boards, and it still will be long after you are gone.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options

brianlux said:

You're mixing up the Muppets(sex crazed pig and rock and roll band) and Sesame Street(two guys living together, crazed monster with munchies and giant bird).
    imageimage

• Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    brianlux said:

brianlux said:

imageimage
    dont feel bad I didn't catch it either lol
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,700
    Wait a minute. Jesus "h" Christ?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    mickeyrat said:

Haploid: "In a joke made by biology students, the H is said to stand for "Haploid"; the implication being that since by the doctrine of the Virgin birth Jesus had no biological father, his genome would have been inherited entirely from his mother, the Virgin Mary."

Also, some think it stand for either "Harry" or "Hippy".

Also: "The H stands for Harold, as in, "Our Father, who art in heaven, Harold be thy name"
    Post edited by brianlux on

• Options
    brianlux said:

mickeyrat said:

Haploid: "In a joke made by biology students, the H is said to stand for "Haploid"; the implication being that since by the doctrine of the Virgin birth Jesus had no biological father, his genome would have been inherited entirely from his mother, the Virgin Mary."

I have certainly heard it used but not in the way as described above these posts.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    jesus holiness christ. has a nice ring to it.

think i might give my next son and or daughter that middle name. seems to fit boy and girl well. maybe i might give them holiness as a first name. if i wanted to get them mocked, bullied, and beaten that is.

• Options

think i might give my next son and or daughter that middle name. seems to fit boy and girl well. maybe i might give them holiness as a first name. if i wanted to get them mocked, bullied, and beaten that is.

But maybe if you pronounce it "hey-seuss".. nawww, that would just result in the same- "mocked, bullied, and beaten".

• Options
    brianlux said:

But maybe if you pronounce it "hey-seuss".. nawww, that would just result in the same- "mocked, bullied, and beaten".
    i will pronounce it jesus.

like "hey-swiss".

• Options

brianlux said:

i will pronounce it jesus.

like "hey-swiss".
    LOL!

• Options
    brianlux said:

mickeyrat said:

Also: "The H stands for Harold, as in, "Our Father, who art in heaven, Harold be thy name"
    Brian H. Lux =)

(and frankly, would it be the end of the world if it were "Jesus Hedonist Christ"? Just sayin!)
  • Options
    ...speaking of the end of the world, apparently there's a new blood moon / doomsday alert? In six days, I believe.
  • Options

The h is for holiness
    you know what people should be offended by?

your avatar.

seriously, has anybody here clicked on your name and looked at it up close?

if not, it contains cosby wearing a confederate flag dress, jared from subway, obama, guns, planned parenthood logo, and a lion holding a massive double headed marital aid.

jesus would probably be ashamed. embarrassed at least.

• Options
    hedonist said:

brianlux said:

mickeyrat said:

Brian H. Lux =)

(and frankly, would it be the end of the world if it were "Jesus Hedonist Christ"? Just sayin!)
    :rofl:

and again

• Options
    brianlux said:

hedonist said:

brianlux said:

mickeyrat said:

Brian H. Lux =)

and again

gimmesometrutHesus27

• Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576

The h is for holiness

your avatar.

if not, it contains cosby wearing a confederate flag dress, jared from subway, obama, guns, planned parenthood logo, and a lion holding a massive double headed marital aid.

More evidence of the bridge-dwelling nature of some posters. Offending for a reason is expression, offending for the sake of offending is trolling.
    People around here spout blatant racism, bigotry, and more, and who gets banned?
    Not them.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    What about
    JesusHelluvagoodmuslimChrist?
  • Options
    rgambs said:

The h is for holiness

your avatar.

More evidence of the bridge-dwelling nature of some posters. Offending for a reason is expression, offending for the sake of offending is trolling.
    People around here spout blatant racism, bigotry, and more, and who gets banned?
    Not them.
    Wow, no shit guys. I hadn't really looked at that avatar very closely. I'd rather see that dead baby avatar- at least it was more honest, far more real and anything but trolling.

• Options

The h is for holiness

your avatar.

jesus would probably be ashabmed. embarrassed at least.
    suggests to me that what is claimed in other places may not necessarily be so. $20 to troll? Definite possibility.

• Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    rgambs said:

The h is for holiness

your avatar.

Not them.
    Not to mention, some are easily offended themselves.
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:

The h is for holiness

your avatar.

jesus would probably be ashabmed. embarrassed at least.
    suggests to me that what is claimed in other places may not necessarily be so. $20 to troll? Definite possibility.

Twenty bucks will buy a person a train car load of negative attention getting.

• Options
    funny how the republicans have turned on the pope.