Options

Album Shipping, We're charged for standard domestic but actually they ship via media mail.

Comments

• Options
    Maybe we just don't think its fraudulent.
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    But you feel it is apathy. Those who don't find a problem wouldn't find it as apathy. Feeling that something isn't a fraud doesn't indicate that the individual is of low moral value.

Judgment. Try living without it. It just makes people sad and cranky.
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    And to be honest the burden of proof is on you to prove the costs charged are fraudulent. A couple back of the envelope estimations don't really cut it as proof.

You should probably ask the 10c for their financial information.
  • Options
    evdjj3jevdjj3j Old Mountains Posts: 114
    Tim. You might think grass is purple but it doesnt mean you're right. Saying and charging for a method of shipment then using a different cheaper method of shipment is clearly fraud, I don't know how you can say it's not.
  • Options
    You seem like a very unhappy person. Your whole posting history is nothing but complaining.
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    My invoice clearly states the method of shipment charged for and the shipping label clearly says media mail. I have both pieces of evidence message me your email and I'll send you copies.
    Post edited by evdjj3j on
  • Options
    pics?
  • Options
    jlaustinjlaustin Ann Arbor, MI Posts: 2,355
    evdjj3j said:

Jerparker get your head out of your ass and read the other comments, it's not about the cost.

You are so right, evdjj3j, this comment demonstrates your HIGH morals vs others' low morals. Thanks for showing us the way. :peace:
    2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 Cincy, Detroit, Moline, & Milwaukee
    2015 Central Park
    2016 Lexington, Ottawa, Toronto 1 & 2, Boston 1 & 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2017 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    2018 Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Chicago 1

• Options
    evdjj3j said:

I have both pieces of evidence message me your email and I'll send you copies.

Nah. I don't care enough.

• Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    What if you guys just stop feeding the thread? How about it? In one, two.....
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    Cant post pics Tim I can only post links to pics. Why don't you just look at one of your own invoices in your order history and look at the shipping label.
  • Options
    jlaustin not sure how that demonstrates my morals, he did have his head up his ass.
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117

This thread is amazing
  • Options
    reluctance just like others have told me if you don't like it you dont have to be here
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    my2hands said:

This thread is amazing
    It's dramatic, I've made these people's day. They will get to spend the rest of the day bitching about the guy who was bitching about the price of shipping even though that's not what I'm bitching about.
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    evdjj3j said:

...the Pearl Jam franchise is not a mom and pop.

But the Ten Club is.
  • Options
    evdjj3j said:

my2hands said:

This thread is amazing
    the price of shipping even though that's not what I'm bitching about.

Right. You have exposed the Ten Clubs master plan to skim a few extra bucks from shipping even though if it's the few extra bucks they are after they could easily raise the price of the records. But no, they would rather be sneaky and get it from the back end of shipping, claiming to send it through mail innovations like on an invoice but truly sending it through the quicker option of Media Mail.

• Options
    What does this have to do with charging for a certain type of shipping and then using another type of shipping. Please, everyone look at one of your invoices in your order history it does not say shipping $$$ it says shipping, type of shipping, then $$$.
  • Options
    Is it possible Mail Innovations is actually UPS delivering Media Mail for the USPS?
  • Options
    Tim media mail is the slowest way you can send.
  • Options
    Tim, no media mail is not the only option with mail innovations.
  • Options
    It is. But it's faster than Mail Innovations.

I order a lot of records (a lot- probably why I don't think this issue is a big deal) I usually get records in 2-4 days using Media Mail. Mail innovations gets stuff to me no earlier than a week after shipping.
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    I agree with you mail innovations does suck, but they do have other options than media mail. My complaint is not time. Its being charged for one thing and getting another why cant you understand that?
  • Options
    I agree. But you are claiming 10c is enacting fraud with their shipping costs. Unless you have all the information from their end to prove it, you have to deal with it. And calling everyone to arms without that info makes your claims a bit hollow. THATS Why posters here aren't agreeing with you.
  • Options
    What I'm saying is, we have to assume it costs $8/9 to ship via mail innovations. Can 10c get better costs, sure. But we also don't know the logistics coupled with using MI. But again, we don't know how 10c operates. I have yet to see them do something underhanded (on the contrary, I've seen them time and time again go out of their way to make things right) So I can only assume they are operating on the up and up.
  • Options
    evdjj3j said:

I agree with you mail innovations does suck, but they do have other options than media mail. My complaint is not time. Its being charged for one thing and getting another why cant you understand that?

Why can't you understand that you may be getting the $8/9 worth from shipping? You don't know how 10c benefits from MI vs just taking a van to the local post office after using stamps.com.

• Options
    Damn man, they specify the type of shipping on the invoice.
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,544
    edited September 2015
    I'm confused....someone's mom and

You seem like a very unhappy person. Your whole posting history is nothing but complaining.

Yeah it is
    Makes you wonder why he woke up in a bad mood so many years ago and feels the need to take it out on 10Club so publicly.

It's a beautiful day
    Go outside
    Take a deep breath
    Go for a walk
    Have a local craft beer

Might provide perspective

IBTL :time_out:
  • Options
    manitoumanmanitouman In My Head Posts: 1,073
    Popcorns almost done and I need to freshen my drink. Where's the popcorn munching emoti when you need it!?
    Soldier Field, Chicago, IL 7-11-1995; United Center, Chicago, IL 6-29-1998; MGM Grand, Las Vegas, NV 10-22-2000 ~PJ10~; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 4-1-2003; Cricket Pavilion, Phoenix, AZ 6-7-2003; United Center, Chicago, IL 6-18-2003; Alpine Valley, East Troy, WI 6-21-2003; Fox Theatre, St. Louis, MO 10-5-2004; The Gorge, George, WA 9-1-2005; United Center, Chicago, IL 5-16-2006; United Center, Chicago, IL 5-17-2006; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 7-2-2006; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 7-3-2006; United Center, Chicago, IL 8-23-2009; United Center, Chicago, IL 8-24-2009; Rogers Arena, Vancouver, BC 12-4-2013; Key Arena, Seattle, WA 12-6-2013; iWireless Arena, Moline, IL 10-17-2014 ~No Code Show~; Xcel Energy Center, St. Paul, MN 10-19-2014; Bradley Center, Milwaukee, WI 10-20-2014 ~Yield Show~; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 10-22-2014 ~PJ24~: Wrigley Field 1 & 2, 2016; Safeco Field, Seattle Home Shows 1 & 2; Wrigley Field, Chicago Away Shows 1 & 2....
  • Options
    It's raining outside, why do you think I'm trolling the shit out of you people.
This discussion has been closed.