2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • Options
    JDjrJDjr Posts: 69
    @demetrios - NICE!
    A lifer.
  • Options
    Anyone run into band in ny? Any insider info on states, album, solo, anything?
    4/6/94, 4/10/94, 4/11/94
    9/26/96, 9/28/96, 10/2/96
    6/14/98, 9/13/98, 9/15/98, 9/16/98
    8/3/00, 8/29/00, 8/30/00
    7/2/03, 7/3/03, 7/9/03, 7/11/03
    9/28/04, 9/29/04
    5/24/06, 5/25/06
    6/28/08, 6/30/08, 8/1/08, 8/2/08
    5/17/10
    10/15/13, 10/16/13
    8/5/16, 8/7/16
    9/4/18, 9/4/18
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    Wow, what an unbelievable day! Thanks to the kindness of a great 10 clubber who knows who he is! Thank you thank you thank you for a awesome day! So nice to finally meet you and under the best of circumstances!
    The fans were AMAZING today!!! Great job tearing that place down with all the clapping, yelling, and dancing. Can't wait till Saturday!!!
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,935
    This link .. https://www.showclix.com/event/TheLateShowWithStephenColb765512 .. sure did work for Pearl Jam fans. ;)
  • Options
    1 hour till showtime!
  • Options
    SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,890
    edited September 2015
    demetrios said:

1 hour till showtime!

I'm so exhausted from waiting around all day I'm not sure I'll be able to stay awake for it!
    severed hand thirteen

2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • Options

Second row. What a day.

Hell yeah! Nice meeting you in line today!!!
  • Options
    Well that was AWESOME!!! Goodnight! :)
  • Options
    Hawk123Hawk123 Posts: 2,003
    That sounded great!
  • Options
    SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,520
    I am dying here. post those vids!
  • Options
    HOLY SHIT They showed RITFW!!!
  • Options
    Saltzy23Saltzy23 Posts: 1,347
    Yes!!! They aired it! Bad ass...

'I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine.'
  • Options
    Nope. It's not over yet!!
    RITFW!!
  • Options
    The preconcert chills just set in. Can't wait!
  • Options
    So glad they played MYM . Can't imagine how RiTFW went. Well that was my "live" pearl jam for 2015. Maybe 2016
  • Options
    shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,783
    Ahhhh!!! Such a teaser!! I can't wait!!!
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • Options
    They cut RITFW at the end. Wanna hear it? And the full interview?

http://we.tl/QHx86WUYEK
    Recorded off phone.
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    edited September 2015
    The energy in the room was incredible. Pearl Jam fans represented so well (yay guys!!!) Hope there's a full version of RITFW online at some point. Pretty much spent all day to get into this thing and boy, was it worth it!

PS and scoring tickets at 10am today while on the phone with a client...PRICELESS!!
  • Options
    electronblueelectronblue WPB Florida Posts: 3,458
    I just watched them on TV! AWESOMENESS as always!!!!
    Keep On Rockin' Pearl Jam!!!!
    "Forgive every being,
    the bad feelings 
    it's just me"

• Options
    Suziemay said:

The energy in the room was incredible. Pearl Jam fans represented so well (yay guys!!!) Hope there's a full version of RITFW online at some point. Pretty much spent all day to get into this thing and boy, was it worth it!

PS and scoring tickets at 10am today while on the phone with a client...PRICELESS!!

They released many tickets today @ 10am. I knew they would. And I warned everyone about it. ;)

Totally glad many fan's here were able to secure free tickets to the show.
  • Options
    jp307677jp307677 Boston Posts: 415
    Band looked and sounded great! A lot of energy! Made me realize how long it's been since I've seen them...2 years is too long....
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    Suziemay said:

Glad you got in! Totally agree about how the whole room's energy changed when they took the stage. I don't think Colbert really understood the audience in the room until they started playing and everyone started going nuts. I mean, the fact that he couldn't name a single PJ song in the preshow Q&A was kinda incredible. It was awesome seeing him get into it as much as he did though. I guarantee that when they walked backstage after it was over a lot of the Colbert people were like 'Whoa, that was a show!' You could see it on his face.

There was a graphic about 'the full performance being available on Colbertlateshow.com', but it's not there yet. I'm guessing we need to wait until it airs on the west coast before they post it.

Man, that was awesome.
  • Options
    Saltzy23 said:

Suziemay said:

Glad you got in! Totally agree about how the whole room's energy changed when they took the stage. I don't think Colbert really understood the audience in the room until they started playing and everyone started going nuts. I mean, the fact that he couldn't name a single PJ song in the preshow Q&A was kinda incredible. It was awesome seeing him get into it as much as he did though. I guarantee that when they walked backstage after it was over a lot of the Colbert people were like 'Whoa, that was a show!' You could see it on his face.

There was a graphic about 'the full performance being available on Colbertlateshow.com', but it's not there yet. I'm guessing we need to wait until it airs on the west coast before they post it.

Man, that was awesome.
    Glad you got in too, man! And am I remembering right that they bumped the Yogi Berra bit? I don't remember seeing it. If so, boy, Colbert must have really enjoyed RITFW!! I'm so glad he let them play extra. He coulda just said no.

It's also incredible that they could play a second song unrehearsed. I know they play it lots but when Letterman asked Ryan Adams to play one more song on one of his last shows, he just played the same song he played earlier!!!! I love Ryan but that was weird and kinda lame. Of course, NOT PEARL JAM!!!! Ahhh!

Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!
  • Options
    Demetrios
    demetrios said:

Suziemay said:

They released many tickets today @ 10am. I knew they would. And I warned everyone about it. ;)

You helped a lot of people! Good for you! PJ fans represented well! I thought Mike and Stone looked especially great. And Ed, always, of course!

NYC 9/26/15
    Mexico City 11/28/15
  • Options
    Kct1961 said:

Demetrios

demetrios said:

Suziemay said:

You helped a lot of people! Good for you! PJ fans represented well! I thought Mike and Stone looked especially great. And Ed, always, of course!

Matt looked very handsome :blush:
  • Options
    Suziemay said:

Saltzy23 said:

Suziemay said:

Man, that was awesome.
    Glad you got in too, man! And am I remembering right that they bumped the Yogi Berra bit? I don't remember seeing it. If so, boy, Colbert must have really enjoyed RITFW!! I'm so glad he let them play extra. He coulda just said no.

It's also incredible that they could play a second song unrehearsed. I know they play it lots but when Letterman asked Ryan Adams to play one more song on one of his last shows, he just played the same song he played earlier!!!! I love Ryan but that was weird and kinda lame. Of course, NOT PEARL JAM!!!! Ahhh!

Wow, good call!

That definitely proves that was all completely unplanned and unscripted. They totally dumped the homage to Yogi Berra at the end....I didn't even realize that until you just said it.

Pearl Jam bumped Yogi Berra on the day he died! What else can ya say?!?

Thanks, even though technically it's not my birthday anymore. :)
  • Options
    Suziemay said:

Saltzy23 said:

Suziemay said:

Man, that was awesome.

Letterman asked him to play the same song again.

• Options
    Ernie VedderErnie Vedder Redlands, CA Posts: 2,226
  • Options
    Ernie VedderErnie Vedder Redlands, CA Posts: 2,226