Sh!t you always forget...

13»

Comments

• deadendpdeadendp Posts: 10,434

FoxyRedLa said:

My husband always always always forgets to take the trash out on trash nite! :anguished: I want to f'in put the trash on his pillow for F sakes!! I hate the gross ass smelly ass disgusting awful trash. Take it out to the road PLEASE!

Do you have 2 legs and 2 hands?

(That's what I ask my wife when I hear the "trash needs taken out" speech)
    Don't you have kids, Scott? Trash night is my 11 year old's job.
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Posts: 8,661

If you are not in a suit?

Do you think you're better than me?

Hahaha. Hell no, I wear sandals everywhere else, that means I want to be on island time I am just too much of a schmuck to move to an island. (Or, I like my comforts and providing for my family.)

Schmuck. You said it....:rofl:
  • If you are not in a suit?

Hahaha. Hell no, I wear sandals everywhere else, that means I want to be on island time I am just too much of a schmuck to move to an island. (Or, I like my comforts and providing for my family.)

Unless you mean better than you AT Fantasy Baseball. In which case I am 2 games better than you.
    :hang_loose:
    The love he receives is the love that is saved

If you are not in a suit?

Unless you mean better than you AT Fantasy Baseball. In which case I am 2 games better than you.
    :hang_loose:
    That fluke of a team will fall harder than the cardinals in the second half!
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    I forget my phone charger...I have one in my car, but I finally broke down and bought a portable charger. Yeah, I tend to leave that at home when I'm going out all day.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Posts: 4,810
    edited July 2015

FoxyRedLa said:

My husband always always always forgets to take the trash out on trash nite! :anguished: I want to f'in put the trash on his pillow for F sakes!! I hate the gross ass smelly ass disgusting awful trash. Take it out to the road PLEASE!

Ok mr hot stuff. We have 3 of these

Yes they are all this full cuz he doesn't take them down the drive. They're huge and heavy. And if I didn't feel like shamoooo I'd post a pic and show you how pregnant I am too :lol:
    Post edited by FoxyRedLa on
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,178
    FoxyRedLa said:

FoxyRedLa said:

Yes they are all this full cuz he doesn't take them down the drive. They're huge and heavy. And if I didn't feel like shamoooo I'd post a pic and show you how pregnant I am too :lol:
    Oh well in that case you have ALL the right to yell and scream take the damn thing out.

Me I can't remember where I put anything only to find that thing when I'm trying to find something else. That happened to me yesterday.....maybe I should make a list, just need to figure out where to put that said list.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

edited July 2015
    FoxyRedLa said:

FoxyRedLa said:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Now you do sound like my wife. Shamoooo. She said the same thing when she was pregnant?

And you should be yelling at him to weed eat!
    :rofl: I made a comment about weed whipping and went back and erased it! You see that hose there too???? Ugh! Don't even get me started. I love the man but :anguished:

He works 10 hours a day 6 days a week most of the year so I try not to push it but I think I need some hired help!
    g under p said:

FoxyRedLa said:

FoxyRedLa said:

Oh well in that case you have ALL the right to yell and scream take the damn thing out.

Me I can't remember where I put anything only to find that thing when I'm trying to find something else. That happened to me yesterday.....maybe I should make a list, just need to figure out where to put that said list.

Peace
    I can't tell if you're on my side or not lol :lol:
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,178
    FoxyRedLa said:

g under p said:

FoxyRedLa said:

FoxyRedLa said:

Peace
    I can't tell if you're on my side or not lol :lol:
    I just re read that and from the moment you were pregnant HE should be taking out the trash. Nuff said you have enough troubles. All the best to you.

Peace

*We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

edited July 2015
    I knew I liked you g under p. I don't care what anyone says about you :wink:

Wait a minute! Does that mean I'm capable otherwise? Damn...
    Post edited by FoxyRedLa on
  • JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    jumped in the car today and did shopping and forgot to buy water :eyeroll
  • Apparently where things go . . .

Today the land line rang and I couldn't find the portable phone. Finally found it shoved in the drawer with the phone books. Oops. Also I'm bad about putting refrigerated goods (milk, cheese) up in the cupboards instead of back in the fridge. Thankfully found those mistakes before food started rotting!
    Push me and I will resist . . .
    Let me run into the rain . . . .to shine a human light today . . .
  • whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527

Apparently where things go . . .

Today the land line rang and I couldn't find the portable phone. Finally found it shoved in the drawer with the phone books. Oops. Also I'm bad about putting refrigerated goods (milk, cheese) up in the cupboards instead of back in the fridge. Thankfully found those mistakes before food started rotting!

I do that a LOT!!
    Lighters, i forget them so I try to keep a 'back-up/emergency' one in my purse and car...apparently I need to find better hiding spots for them...people keep finding and taking them.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    RKCNDY said:

Lighters, i forget them so I try to keep a 'back-up/emergency' one in my purse and car...apparently I need to find better hiding spots for them...people keep finding and taking them.

I currently have three in my purse =)
  • ldent42ldent42 Posts: 7,859
    hedonist said:

RKCNDY said:

I've got a little cookie tin full of them.
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
    RKCNDY said:

I always keep my
    Lighter with my smoking utensils, smoke, and carry all case.
  • rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    I can remember every detail of a clients job,but I forget names and It drives me nuts.
    I also leave the house and then have to drive back around the block to verify I closed the garage door even though I know I did.
    Same thing with the stove.
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Posts: 12,844
    rr165892 said:

I can remember every detail of a clients job,but I forget names and It drives me nuts.
    I also leave the house and then have to drive back around the block to verify I closed the garage door even though I know I did.

You can see your stove from the street?
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697

rr165892 said:

You can see your stove from the street?
    Really Oftenreading?

Of course I check my stove from the street.I use my X-ray vision which is equipped with thermal imaging.You Canucks can't do that kind of cool shit? Lol
    edited July 2015
    ldent42 said:

hedonist said:

RKCNDY said:

I've got a little cookie tin full of them.
    We buy them at Costco...a big huge 136 pack (or whatever ridiculous amount they are) for like $7.99...I really have no excuse for not having one...think people "borrow" them from me...or just steal them.

- Christopher McCandless
    To pack a lunch! Lol
  • PJSirenPJSiren Posts: 5,863

To pack a lunch! Lol

You foget that too...? lol :-p I almost forget it sometimes, then I have to rush to throw one together...lol

I've gotten so into a project I forgot to eat before....

To turn my headlights off....luckily, my truck buzzes at me.... :tongue:
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!