Options

Mad Season / Seattle Symphony / Sonic Evolution CD & Vinyl Presale *random splatter vinyl

Comments

• Options
    scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,434
    Zod said:

The bright side is that it seems to be random this time (compared to the mystery vinyl sale). Makes up for my $50USD + Shipping RNDM (anyone in Victoria want one? we've got two!)

Me and brother in law got the same ones in AB, still worth a try in my opinion. But a $75 CAD RNDM that's in the shop was not what I was hoping for.
    "Born on third, thinks he got a triple."
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,629
    Zod said:

The bright side is that it seems to be random this time (compared to the mystery vinyl sale). Makes up for my $50USD + Shipping RNDM (anyone in Victoria want one? we've got two!)

I actually got a red LB in the mystery vinyl sale, so not getting a red splatter Mad Season is more than fair (I'm actually feeling pretty "over" coloured vinyl lately, but this splatter vinyl is the nicest looking coloured vinyl PJ has ever been connected to by far so I was kind of hoping for it just so I could look at it in person. But that's fine. Black plays just as well!).
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,192
    PP193448 said:

Sorry about the black ones... If you want you could send me your black one, I will send it to preschool with my daughter, then her and her classmates can splatter it for you, then I'll send it back...

I can help too. They are painting at daycare here...

Patrick and Chris...
    you guys charge extra for that?

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,272
    scurtis said:

Zod said:

Me and brother in law got the same ones in AB, still worth a try in my opinion. But a $75 CAD RNDM that's in the shop was not what I was hoping for.
    yah.... for me it was the lack of randomness to it. You sort of expect you might get someone you don't need, but when your spouse and local 10c'ers get the same thing it becomes pretty tough to trade (without blowing a bunch more money on shipping).

The splatter things seems to be random, and obviously I'm biased, but I like the randomness that people all over the world are getting copies.
  • Options
    RobbyD462RobbyD462 Victoria BC Posts: 4,777
    Same here,I'm not upset I got an RNDM just disappointment that my girlfriend and I got the exact same package so that's four of the same in the same city nothing random about that. I should be able to report on splatter or black tomorrow.
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/21/9 -Vancouver,B.C-Rogers Arena-12/4/13
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/22/9 -Pemberton,B.C-7/17/16
    -Vancouver,B.C-GM Place -9/25/9 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/8/18
    -Vancouver,B.C-Pacific Coliseum-9/25/11 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/10/18
    -Misoula,MT-Adams Field House-9/30/12

• Options
    i think the black are the limited fot this record
  • Options
    I got black. Loved that 10c did the random thing with this one, like the red LB
  • Options
    Red with black splatter here in Calgary
  • Options
    Release EVRelease EV Posts: 2,002
    You have to open right? I just received mine and don't want to break the seal yet if there is a way of telling which one it is....anyone let me know?
  • Options
    jerparker20jerparker20 St. Paul, MN Posts: 2,403

You have to open right? I just received mine and don't want to break the seal yet if there is a way of telling which one it is....anyone let me know?

Have to open it.
  • Options
    opened. BLACK. Wow.. Looks great. Very happy
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209

Have to open it.
    I think you have to open it to play it also.
  • Options
    redrawredraw Posts: 1,275

They are landing in Oz - nice!!!
    Should have mine today or tomorrow hopefully - come on splatter :prayer:
    '95: Brisbane BEC March 21 & 22 '98: Brisbane BEC March 14 & 15 '03: Brad Surfers Paradise Troccadero Jan 11
    '03: Brisbane BEC Feb 8 '06: Brisbane BEC Nov 10 & 11 '09: Brisbane QSAC Nov 25
    '11: EV Solo Brisbane QPAC March 10, 12 & 13 '11: PJ20 Alpine Valley Sep 3 & 4
    '14: Gold Coast BDO Jan 19 EV Solo QPAC Feb 22, 23 & 25
  • Options
    I knew these would come through. MedozK, let's not get into what each does with their stuff. That's why I buy the CDs as well. Some vinyl are opened to play. Each to their own
  • Options
    redraw said:

They are landing in Oz - nice!!!
    Should have mine today or tomorrow hopefully - come on splatter :prayer:
    Good luck bro.
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209

I knew these would come through. MedozK, let's not get into what each does with their stuff. That's why I buy the CDs as well. Some vinyl are opened to play. Each to their own

No worries, Enjoy it.
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,149
    MedozK said:

Have to open it.
    I think you have to open it to play it also.
    Hehe! Was going to say the same thing
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    MedozK said:

No worries, Enjoy it.
    Will do mate. Thanks
  • Options
    Ugh Calgary gets one... I hate you guys. Kidding
  • Options
    Black in London. I am okay with that. Packaging really good, nice surprise in the mail after a trip away
    14.10.2000 Houston, 09.09.2006 Marseilles, 11.09.2006 Paris, 18.06.2007 London, 17.08.2009 Manchester, 18.08.2009 London, 22.06.2010 Dublin, 23.06.2010 Belfast, 25.06.2010 London
  • Options
    edited September 2015

1996- Charleston, SC

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2010- Bristow, VA

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options
    lolobugg said:

You concerned why i wasn't going to open this vinyl as well. So many people care what others do. Loving community
  • Options

lolobugg said:

You concerned why i wasn't going to open this vinyl as well. So many people care what others do. Loving community
    Dude. I don't give a flying fuck what you do with it. I was gonna make a joke(not at your expense) but then I saw where you opened it. chill man. I am not the vinyl police. but if you are so worried about it to make a post then you can new jack swing from my nuts- to quote Ice Cube.

1996- Charleston, SC

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2010- Bristow, VA

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options
    lolobugg said:

lolobugg said:

Dude. I don't give a flying fuck what you do with it. I was gonna make a joke(not at your expense) but then I saw where you opened it. chill man. I am not the vinyl police. but if you are so worried about it to make a post then you can new jack swing from my nuts- to quote Ice Cube.
    Furry muff then
  • Options
    We move on. All good. Nothing to see here
  • Options
    edited September 2015

right on. sorry, I am just fucking with you. forget that post as I don't support Ice Cube anymore.

1996- Charleston, SC

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2010- Bristow, VA

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options
    Arrived in the netherlands. A black one
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    lolobugg said:

right on. sorry, I am just fucking with you. forget that post as I don't support Ice Cube anymore.
    Lol. I was just responding with this.

Mind you, u could have quoted someone more relevant than ice cube. ..in aus we haven't heard from him since 93. That being said NWA the movie has hit the box office. Would love to hear his 89 schtick again. Buying ticket online now
    Post edited by Release EV on
  • Options

Mind you could u have quoted someone more relevant than ice cube. ..in aus we haven't heard from

lolobugg said:

Lol. I was just responding with this.

Mind you, u could have quoted someone more relevant than ice cube. ..in aus we haven't heard from him since 93. That being said NWA the movie has hit the box office. Would love to hear his 89 schtick again. Buying ticket online now
    :lol:
    that was the last time he was relevant. now he does children's movies. dude what time is it in AUS? shit I don't time zones but it seems like you are up late/early.
    sorry MODs.... didn't mean to derail this thread. relevant question...Santos... when are we gonna get our shit from Easy Street? do they have it yet in their possession?

1996- Charleston, SC

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2010- Bristow, VA

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options
    Nearly midnight. Just on night shift ensuring the forum does not go into meltdown on this increasingly dire NYC merch situation. Can i hand over to u now dude?