Options

The Donald for President

Comments

• Options

rgambs said:

rgambs said:

He said he would deport the illegals "so fricken fast". He said he would call Ford at 9am and tell them if they do the Mexico dealy he will put a 30% import tariff on every car, and that they would call by 5pm and say "yes Mr president"

Could America really elect such a total buffoon?
    Yes.
    He is as American as can be to the idiots that populate this nation.

sounds like a re-cap of the Obama election.

Godfather.

Say what you want about his policies, at least Obama can speak like he graduated the 5th grade.
    I can see why Trump appeals to so many, he doesn't make them feel stupid by using big words and proper grammar.
    big words.....like deportation ? or maybe teleprompter ? Obama needs both.

Godfather.

Why keep harping on Obama this is about your boy Trump tell us how he will make America do great again since according to you this country is in shambles , I'll ask you the same ? I asked JG how has your personal life been affected by this president ?
    I will not post that on here, but to be fair you could ask that question to different people during any presidency and get a host of answers, but keep trying.

Godfather.

Just like i thought you have no answers as to how your life has been affected by this President ....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,749
    edited September 2015
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    callen said:

rgambs said:

rgambs said:

He said he would deport the illegals "so fricken fast". He said he would call Ford at 9am and tell them if they do the Mexico dealy he will put a 30% import tariff on every car, and that they would call by 5pm and say "yes Mr president"

Yes.

Godfather.

Say what you want about his policies, at least Obama can speak like he graduated the 5th grade.
    I can see why Trump appeals to so many, he doesn't make them feel stupid by using big words and proper grammar.

Godfather.

Obamas 1000 times smarter than last president. Now once Dubya got off script. Wow.
    He could barely string sentences together without it, lol.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited December 2015
    Post edited by PJfanwillneverleave1 on
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    I will give you that. If it were a vote only on appearances, he's win for sure. There is just something about him. What did Jimmy Fallon tell him he looks like the other day? Something like "a god dipped in pumpkin spiced latte". That is weirdly accurate! :lol: Trump seemed to like it too. :tongue:
  • Options
    muskydanmuskydan Posts: 1,013

rgambs said:

rgambs said:

Yes.

Godfather.

Godfather.

Why keep harping on Obama this is about your boy Trump tell us how he will make America do great again since according to you this country is in shambles , I'll ask you the same ? I asked JG how has your personal life been affected by this president ?
    I will not post that on here, but to be fair you could ask that question to different people during any presidency and get a host of answers, but keep trying.

Godfather.

Just like i thought you have no answers as to how your life has been affected by this President ....
    I will back up GF on this one...this phony ass community activist from Chicago has made the life of first responders significantly more dangerous since he has been in office. I know that don't mean shit on here to most , but his lack of calling out his own has made it impossible for first responders to do their jobs effectively , especially in Urban areas. In turn the tax paying element of society suffers when in comes to protection of life and property.

Someone please post some leftist blog or news story w/ manipulated stats to prove that I am wrong. I always love those.

Hey GF, I don't know how u do it, but keep up the Good fight, you make me laugh often the way you express yourself on here. HOPE and CHANGE, HOPE and CHANGE
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    muskydan said:

rgambs said:

rgambs said:

Yes.

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

I will back up GF on this one...this phony ass community activist from Chicago has made the life of first responders significantly more dangerous since he has been in office. I know that don't mean shit on here to most , but his lack of calling out his own has made it impossible for first responders to do their jobs effectively , especially in Urban areas. In turn the tax paying element of society suffers when in comes to protection of life and property.

Someone please post some leftist blog or news story w/ manipulated stats to prove that I am wrong. I always love those.

Hey GF, I don't know how u do it, but keep up the Good fight, you make me laugh often the way you express yourself on here. HOPE and CHANGE, HOPE and CHANGE
    Naw, we don't truck wit no facts and figirs roun' har.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    The fact is, police deaths on the job are down...but facts aren't important when people are talking about Obama.
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,844
    muskydan said:

rgambs said:

rgambs said:

Yes.

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

Calling out his own? You mean lawyers?
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    Interesting.
    All the guests seem to have one thing in common.
    Donald Trump and Pearl Jam in the same sentence.
    Who woulda thunk.
    Donald Trump is the smartest Democrat I have ever seen.
    http://www.ew.com/article/2015/09/10/donald-trump-kerry-washington-late-show-stephen-colbert
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,590
    Trump doesn’t correct rally attendee who says Obama is Muslim and ‘not even an American’ - The Washington Post
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2015/09/17/trump-doesnt-correct-rally-attendee-who-says-obama-is-muslim-and-not-even-an-american/
  • Options

Trump doesn’t correct rally attendee who says Obama is Muslim and ‘not even an American’ - The Washington Post
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2015/09/17/trump-doesnt-correct-rally-attendee-who-says-obama-is-muslim-and-not-even-an-american/

And how do you feel about this?
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,590

And how do you feel about this?
    That after almost 7 years as President of the United States that there are still idiots who still believe that Obama is a Muslim from Kenya and that are idiot politicians that don't or won't refute the claims.

Though I don't count trump as a politician.
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Bentley, I'm floored by some of the shit my own mother says about Obama.

And I hope this makes sense, but I'd rather have someone in office who knows/understands politics (among other things), but isn't a "politician".
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    muskydan said:

rgambs said:

rgambs said:

Yes.

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

Well, it's refreshing to know that you just don't hate Muslims. Or do you think he's a Muslim too?
  • Options

It's not as much the failure to correct the idiot. It's that he kind of seemed to say he would consider how to get rid of Muslims.
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,936
    Trump and Fiorina tied in polls at 22 each. Jeb fills half a rec room. The suspense is killing me.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    muskydan said:

rgambs said:

rgambs said:

Yes.

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

YES WE CAN! YES WE CAN!
  • Options
    callencallen Posts: 6,388

muskydan said:

rgambs said:

rgambs said:

Yes.

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

YES WE CAN! YES WE CAN!
    Some great things have happened in last 7 years.
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options
    rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    hedonist said:

Bentley, I'm floored by some of the shit my own mother says about Obama.

And I hope this makes sense, but I'd rather have someone in office who knows/understands politics (among other things), but isn't a "politician".

I'm intrigued by the number of "outsiders" rocking the status quo here.Im kinda diggin how it's shaking it up.
    Fiorina has me listening and could have the biggest set of testicles in the bunch.
  • Options

Interesting.
    Who woulda thunk.
    http://www.ew.com/article/2015/09/10/donald-trump-kerry-washington-late-show-stephen-colbert

Do you live in an asylum? Lil
  • Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    edited September 2015

rgambs said:

rgambs said:

Yes.

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

what are you fishing for Jose ? how I feel my life has been affected by this president is nothing I want to share with the train members because some of you would be offended, if we ever sit down and talk about life over a soda maybe you'd understand ......and maybe not.

Godfather.

Post edited by Godfather. on
  • Options
    muskydan said:

rgambs said:

rgambs said:

Yes.

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

I hope it changes too ! LOL !!! soon !
    thank you my friend.

Godfather.
  • Options
    Jose I think you're consumed with this immigration rights thing to the point that you think everybody should just be able to skip across the border and say "where's the Obama buck's"
    and I don't so you think I'm some sort of evil bastard, lets have that soda someday amigo !

Godfather.
  • Options
    CH156378CH156378 Posts: 1,539
    "Jeb has no energy. "Lol!!! I love that.
  • Options
    rgambs said:

Interesting.
    Who woulda thunk.

Do you live in an asylum?
    Maybe. I don't know :fearful:
    But what I do know is that this Donald Trump statement quoted from this articlehttp://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/19/us/politics/donald-trump-republican-nomination.html is funny.
    “I’ve gotten so much free advertising, it’s like nothing I’d have expected,” he said. “When you look at cable television, a lot of the programs are 100 percent Trump, so why would you need more Trump during the commercial breaks?”
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,087

rgambs said:

rgambs said:

Yes.

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

what are you fishing for Jose ? how I feel my life has been affected by this president is nothing I want to share with the train members because some of you would be offended, if we ever sit down and talk about life over a soda maybe you'd understand ......and maybe not.

Godfather.

so are you admitting your personal beliefs regarding Obama's policies would sound racist?

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
    Just as I thought, people stopped being not afraid of a Muslim who eats pork when Obama replaced a republican because partisanship *ahem* trumps common sense, apparently.
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,936
    I just blew out 12 brain cells trying to imagine Trump as president. Well, shoot, I've lost brain cells over a lot better things than that. But at least in this case it was only 12.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697

rgambs said:

rgambs said:

Yes.

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

so are you admitting your personal beliefs regarding Obama's policies would sound racist?

How did you pull Rascist out of that ?

I don't wanna speak for GF,but I think he was getting at,how bent out of shape some get on here when you don't tow toe the party line and agree w the vocal majority.Peeps here do get a bit squishy if you are not totally PC.
This discussion has been closed.