Options

2015 PEARL JAM MYSTERY POSTER

Comments

• Options
    msbeckartmsbeckart Posts: 16

msbeckart said:

Not sure if I'll ever get mine. Supposed to be delivered yesterday (6/25) and movement stopped on 6/22. UPS stated they gave it to USPS and Supervisor at delivering USPS office stated they never received it from UPS. Neither place will trace it because they have "nothing" to trace. I hope that it somehow shows up.

I'm in the same boat, although I haven't bothered calling either. Just no update.
    USPS called again and stated they searched their facility for it and it was no where to be found.
  • Options

Was hoping for delivery today in NW suburbs of Chicago. But alas, the mail man came and went with no poster for me today.

Hopefully Monday there will be a poster tube waiting for me on my doorstep.

I am about an hour north of Chicago in Wisconsin and the last tracking was on 6/22 in Bensenville. After that nothing. It looks like mine is lost for eternity.
  • Options
    RibbertronRibbertron Posts: 163
    msbeckart said:

Was hoping for delivery today in NW suburbs of Chicago. But alas, the mail man came and went with no poster for me today.

I am about an hour north of Chicago in Wisconsin and the last tracking was on 6/22 in Bensenville. After that nothing. It looks like mine is lost for eternity.
    msbeckart said:

Yea, that's where mine went. 6/22 it says it departed bensenvilleUPS enroute to USPS for induction. Then 2 hours later up it says the sipping info was received by usps that has Fox Valley, IL as the location. Pretty sure that's a region and not a city. Nothing after that.
  • Options
    MonkeyDan72MonkeyDan72 Posts: 676

msbeckart said:

Not sure if I'll ever get mine. Supposed to be delivered yesterday (6/25) and movement stopped on 6/22. UPS stated they gave it to USPS and Supervisor at delivering USPS office stated they never received it from UPS. Neither place will trace it because they have "nothing" to trace. I hope that it somehow shows up.

I'm in the same boat, although I haven't bothered calling either. Just no update.
    Also in the same boat, and same area.
    Hopefully the boat was supposed to hold this many people.
  • Options
    BubbaBubba Posts: 630
    Nothing in PA yet...never received a shipped email but just check order history and it says shipped. Haven't checked tracking
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    edited June 2015
    dankind said:

derbydave said:

dankind said:

dankind said:

Here's fate telling me I need to lay off buying stupid stuff.

I'm in the middle of a move in Massachusetts (north shore), so I had this delivered to my in-laws' place in Connecticut, which is a three-hour drive. It's sitting on their front porch, but they're away from home for a few days. Guess what. It's supposed to rain all damn night over there.

Neat.

And raining all morning today, too.

Who wants some poster pulp?
    I sure hope your in-laws postal carrier is like mine!!
    If I get a package delivery and it's raining...
    he always puts the package / tube in a plastic bag,
    before leaving it on my doorstep!!
    Fingers crossed that everything turns out okay for you buddy!!
    :fearful:

Thanks, Dave.

My mother-in-law said that the tube was drenched but that the print itself was fine.

Based on her description of the colors (blue, black and white) and style (Japanese-looking), my best guess is that it's the Philly II 2013 (Dayne Henry). We'll see this weekend, I hope.

I was wrong. I got the Ames Ireland + UK 2006 (http://expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/42172), which will never be framed and hung on my wall.

I'm pretty sure this would freak out the kids.

Does anyone like this one and want to work out a trade? Let me know.

If not, no worries. I'll figure out something to do with it.
    Post edited by dankind on
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    JV130312JV130312 STATE OF LOVE & TRUST Posts: 2,418
    edited June 2015
    I got a june 16, 2008 - columbia, south carolina poster. anyone interested in trading for it? Pretty safe to say that I'm not participating in anymore mystery poster sales...lol.

http://expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/81557#

I'll consider other posters, bootlegs from 2000, 2003, 2011, 2012, stickers...whatever?
    Post edited by JV130312 on
    I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
  • Options
    Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,762
    JV130312 said:

I got a june 16, 2008 - columbia, south carolina poster. anyone interested in trading for it? Pretty safe to say that I'm not participating in anymore mystery poster sales...lol.

http://expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/81557#

I'll consider other posters, bootlegs from 2000, 2003, 2011, 2012, stickers...whatever?

I do like this print. A very nice homage to The Clash. If this was a show I attended I would take it off your hands. Good luck.
  • Options

msbeckart said:

msbeckart said:

Yea, that's where mine went. 6/22 it says it departed bensenvilleUPS enroute to USPS for induction. Then 2 hours later up it says the sipping info was received by usps that has Fox Valley, IL as the location. Pretty sure that's a region and not a city. Nothing after that.
    Mine went to Bensenville to and then to Carol Stream. I know Carol Stream has the USPS distribution center, so I'm hoping it is just tied up there for now. Just stinks because I'm 5min. Away in Medinah and still waiting.

This is like a Tom Petty song.
  • Options
    djhzehayesdjhzehayes Chicago Posts: 3
    edited July 2015
    Mexico City 2005. Pretty cool. But would trade for Milwaukee 2014 or Moline.
    Post edited by djhzehayes on
  • Options
    angry_skullangry_skull Posts: 321
    Chicago USPS must be messed up. Mine went from Carol Stream to St. Charles and then back to Carol Stream and finally to me. Probably Skynet.
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    Anyone get a Moline they want to trade or sell? PM me.
  • Options

Chicago USPS must be messed up. Mine went from Carol Stream to St. Charles and then back to Carol Stream and finally to me. Probably Skynet.

At least you got it, I am still waiting on this poster and I was also supposed to get another poster last Saturday from a raffle. Both are no shows. It's ridiculous!
  • Options
    fugawzifugawzi Posts: 879
    I got a Denver 2014, willing to trade. Looking for missing posters from shows I've been to. Anything from Florida in 2000, 2003, 2004 or 2008. Pittsburgh 2013, any PJ20, Cleveland or Bristow 2010, Philly Spectrum 10-31-2009, or New York MSG 2008 I or II

If you don't have any I'm looking for, but still want the Denver '14 let me know what you DO have, may still be able to trade. PM me!

Erick
    West Palm 2000 I & II/West Palm '03/Tampa '03/Kissimmee '04/Vic Theater '07/West Palm '08/Tampa '08/NYC MSG I & II '08/Philly Spectrum III & IV '09/Cleveland '10/Bristow '10/PJ20 I & II 2011/Pensacola '12/Pittsburgh '13/Denver '14
  • Options
    AO253126AO253126 Posts: 363
    lazloblue said:

Pearl Jam Washington DC 08 Ames. Any one looking for this one??
    expressobeans.com/visual/IS.php?id=103503&t=mi

I dig that poster... would you take my 2013 Vancouver in a trade?

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,748
    Still nada in Ca-nada!
  • Options
    bean8969bean8969 Posts: 99
    dankind said:

dankind said:

derbydave said:

dankind said:

dankind said:

I'm in the middle of a move in Massachusetts (north shore), so I had this delivered to my in-laws' place in Connecticut, which is a three-hour drive. It's sitting on their front porch, but they're away from home for a few days. Guess what. It's supposed to rain all damn night over there.

Neat.

Thanks, Dave.

My mother-in-law said that the tube was drenched but that the print itself was fine.

Based on her description of the colors (blue, black and white) and style (Japanese-looking), my best guess is that it's the Philly II 2013 (Dayne Henry). We'll see this weekend, I hope.

I was wrong. I got the Ames Ireland + UK 2006 (http://expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/42172), which will never be framed and hung on my wall.

Ha ha! My 2 and 4 year olds are afraid of these posters. I stole the MSG pic from facebook. I don't have a picture of mine.

• Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,776
    dankind said:

dankind said:

derbydave said:

dankind said:

dankind said:

Neat.

Thanks, Dave.

...I hear "behind the door" is a popular option for posters deemed ugly.

Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    :rofl::lol: Wonder who that could be?
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    bean8969 said:

dankind said:

dankind said:

derbydave said:

dankind said:

dankind said:

Neat.

Thanks, Dave.

Ha ha! My 2 and 4 year olds are afraid of these posters. I stole the MSG pic from facebook. I don't have a picture of mine.

That's funny. I had to get rid of my Birmingham 2003. For some reason they think Spawn vs. Kraken is cool. And I just had my Wrigley Emek framed before moving, but I haven't hung it yet in my new place. Here's hoping it passes the scare test. They both thought it was funny when I brought it back, but that was when they weren't looking at it ever day.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    BubbaBubba Posts: 630
    Mine arrived today, MSG 2 2008, if anyone is looking for it, let me know.
  • Options
    SkyBreaksAtDawnSkyBreaksAtDawn Indiana Posts: 48

I got a St. Paul '14.

I like that poster, don't have it, trade for San Diego 06?
    PJ - 24 : Indy - 98, Indy - 00, Cincy - 00, Columbus - 00, Indy - 03, Columbus - 03, Asheville - 04, Cincy - 06, Milwaukee Night 1 - 06, Milwaukee Night 2 - 06, Bonnaroo - 08, WRIGLEY 13, Pittsburgh 13, Buffalo 13, Cincy 14, Detroit 14, Moline (NO CODE) 14, Lexington 16, Bonnaroo 16, Wrigley Night 1 -16, Wrigley Night 1 - 18, Nashville - 22, Louisville - 22, St Louis - 22

EV - 1 : Pilgrimage Festival
  • Options
    SkyBreaksAtDawnSkyBreaksAtDawn Indiana Posts: 48
    FiveB247x said:
    My buddy is looking for that one, trade for San Diego 06, so I can give him one he is missing?
    PJ - 24 : Indy - 98, Indy - 00, Cincy - 00, Columbus - 00, Indy - 03, Columbus - 03, Asheville - 04, Cincy - 06, Milwaukee Night 1 - 06, Milwaukee Night 2 - 06, Bonnaroo - 08, WRIGLEY 13, Pittsburgh 13, Buffalo 13, Cincy 14, Detroit 14, Moline (NO CODE) 14, Lexington 16, Bonnaroo 16, Wrigley Night 1 -16, Wrigley Night 1 - 18, Nashville - 22, Louisville - 22, St Louis - 22

EV - 1 : Pilgrimage Festival
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,424

I got a St. Paul '14.

I like that poster, don't have it, trade for San Diego 06?
    If you don't find a trade and you're interested, I have a St. Paul AP that I'm selling. It's #91/130 and I'm selling for $100 shipped.
  • Options
    ShaqdaddyShaqdaddy Calgary, AB Posts: 157
    I got a Denver 2014 if anyone is looking for it. Let me know if you are interested and we can work something out as I don't have a use for it.
  • Options
    KS184725KS184725 Posts: 7
    I received Toronto 2006. Cool poster, but I was hoping for Katowice :disappointed:

Open to trades if anyone is looking for this one
  • Options
    Just got the gorge with the guy jumping the cliff. Coolio, but looking for something else. Like chicago 06 or Milwaukee 14. Ames pj 20
  • Options
    Just got mine today. Dublin 2010. Never seen it before so that's cool.

Mystery sale was fun.
  • Options

msbeckart said:

msbeckart said:

Still nothing today. The UPS tracking did update tho. It showed that the poster was transferred to USPS on 6/22. Weird because it is 6/30 and it back dated the tracking and USPS is still showing they haven't received it.
  • Options
    MonkeyDan72MonkeyDan72 Posts: 676
    MOLINE!!! And I witnessed the show!!
    thanks 10C!