Options

2015 PEARL JAM MYSTERY POSTER

Comments

• Options
    FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    No show again today.
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • Options
    RibbertronRibbertron Posts: 163
    Haven't gotten mine in the chicago area. Still haven't gotten any new update since UPS transmitted the info to the post office. This is absurd, second poster I've had trouble witht this week, haven't gotten either of them yet.
  • Options
    foodshop65foodshop65 Connecticut Posts: 730
    my wife got Costa Rica 2011
    Randall's Island 9-29-1996, MSG 9-10/11-1998, Meadows, CT 9-13-1998, Sacramento 10-30-2000, Bridge School 10-26-2002,MSG 9-8/9-2003, Hartford 2013, Amsterdam 2014(2), Memphis 2014, MSG 5-1/2-2016, Fenway 8-7-16, Fenway 9-2/4-18 MSG 9-11-22
  • Options
    kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,894

Haven't gotten mine in the chicago area. Still haven't gotten any new update since UPS transmitted the info to the post office. This is absurd, second poster I've had trouble witht this week, haven't gotten either of them yet.

I had the same issue where there was no update for a few days after the info was transmitted to the post office. Then, on the day it was scheduled to be delivered, it was all updated at once as soon as it went out for delivery.
  • Options
    branscopbranscop Posts: 1,181

Wife got Wrigley Cracker Jack
    I got Kong

Willing to trade both for a 1995 Mustang Convertible. ..Low miles

you take a 96?
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,747
    I got a St. Paul '14.
  • Options
    ReleaseMeReleaseMe Mississauga, Ontario Posts: 745

Any Canadians get theirs yet? I'm going on holidays next week, looking like I'm going to have to get someone to collect my mail while I'm away :fearful:

Mississauga, ON here... Nothing yet
    2000 - Toronto
    2003 - Toronto
    2005 - Toronto
    2006 - Toronto I, Toronto II
    2009 - Toronto
    2011 - Hamilton
    2013 - Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2016 - Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto I, Toronto II, Wrigley I, Wrigley II
    2018 - Seattle I, Seattle II, Fenway I, Fenway II
    2020 - Toronto, Hamilton
    2022 - Las Vegas, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - St. Paul I, St. Paul II
  • Options
    pookasnakepookasnake Posts: 161
    I got the '06 Portugal/Spain/Madrid Klausen here in Georgia.
    If I knew where it was, I would take you there....

9b62a062-ff5e-4ae3-9ff8-6d47ef18c764_zps86ddfa45.jpg
  • Options
    Massara133Massara133 Stettler AB Canada Posts: 430

Any Canadians get theirs yet? I'm going on holidays next week, looking like I'm going to have to get someone to collect my mail while I'm away :fearful:

Where are the hosers?
    Take off eh!
  • Options
    DL254234DL254234 Posts: 3
    edited June 2015
    I got mine on Tuesday just south of Milwaukee and it's the Shskatoon with the silver border
  • Options
    TommyTronTommyTron Posts: 28

Same for me. In the Chicago area and it was suppose to come today. Tracking info still says its in Palantine. Good to know I'm not the only one.
  • Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,773
    edited June 2015
    I would imagine that everyone with shipping issues is taking their (whichever it is) number generated by UPS from the UPS site and plugging it into the mail website??

...good. Just making sure. :smile:
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options

I would imagine that everyone wimopth shipping issues is taking their (whichever it is) number generated by UPS from the UPS site and plugging it into the mail website??

...good. Just making sure. :smile:

Are you saying that's supposed to give us an update? Because it doesnt. It says "not found"
  • Options
    wpg pearlwpg pearl Posts: 1,258
    stil nothing in central Canada.....
    ajb
  • Options
    BrothermoonBrothermoon West Kelowna, BC, Canada Posts: 475
    wpg pearl said:

Or western Canada...
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,934

wpg pearl said:

Or western Canada...
    Or eastern Canada ..

• Options
    cmcardcmcard Posts: 81
    Just got mine in mai in Mississippi....
    LA 7/10/06 Klausen Print

up for trade if anyone is looking for that one.
  • Options
    FiveB247xFiveB247x Posts: 2,330
    CONservative governMENt

Our government is the potent, the omnipresent teacher. For good or for ill, it teaches the whole people by its example. Crime is contagious. If the government becomes a law-breaker, it breeds contempt for law; it invites every man to become a law unto himself; it invites anarchy. - Louis Brandeis
  • Options
    cmcard said:

Just got mine in mai in Mississippi....
    LA 7/10/06 Klausen Print

up for trade if anyone is looking for that one.

PM sent
    ...just got a fresh bottle.
  • Options
    ThePedroThePedro Posts: 330
    Nothing in Sask
    "Is it just me or is common sense not that common anymore"
  • Options

:smiley:
  • Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    FoxyRedLa said:

lucky!!
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    Mr. UttersonMr. Utterson Posts: 134
    After arriving in NJ, my poster apparently wanted to spend time in Philly for a day, and then return to NJ a day later.
    Tracking number trolling might be the death of me.
    2013 Baltimore...wasn't at the show...looking to trade. PM ME
  • Options
    I still havent even got the email saying mine has been shipped. But in my history ot says it was shipped. Who knows
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    FoxyRedLa said:

Nice score!
  • Options
    msbeckartmsbeckart Posts: 16
    Not sure if I'll ever get mine. Supposed to be delivered yesterday (6/25) and movement stopped on 6/22. UPS stated they gave it to USPS and Supervisor at delivering USPS office stated they never received it from UPS. Neither place will trace it because they have "nothing" to trace. I hope that it somehow shows up.
  • Options
    Thanks Ident and BB. Worth the late delivery.
  • Options
    msbeckart said:

Not sure if I'll ever get mine. Supposed to be delivered yesterday (6/25) and movement stopped on 6/22. UPS stated they gave it to USPS and Supervisor at delivering USPS office stated they never received it from UPS. Neither place will trace it because they have "nothing" to trace. I hope that it somehow shows up.

I'm in the same boat, although I haven't bothered calling either. Just no update.
  • Options
    msbeckart said:

I'm in the same boat, although I haven't bothered calling either. Just no update.
  • Options
    Was hoping for delivery today in NW suburbs of Chicago. But alas, the mail man came and went with no poster for me today.

Hopefully Monday there will be a poster tube waiting for me on my doorstep.