Auto-Save Draft feature temporarily disabled. Please be sure you manually save your post by selecting "Save Draft" if you have that need.

Home Recordings - post em'

12345679»

Comments

• pjpjpaul said:
    pjpjpaul said:
    This is the heaviest song I've ever written. Parts sound like Zeppelin, others like Soundgarden, and others like Audioslave/Rage. 

Dude, this sounds bad ass! Are you gonna take a crack at adding drums? 
    Thanks. I don't play drums but I'd be down for sending a drummer some files so they can add them to the song if they wanted to.
    I’m not a drummer per se, but I do drum. Happy to take a stab at it if you’re down! 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • EilianEilian Posts: 275
    Ah this thread is class! - Love hearing people's original efforts.

I wrote and recorded an album, "Botheration" for the shits and gigs during lockdown.

Would greatly appreciate the listens whether you enjoy it or not

https://soundcloud.com/camelflowermusic

Cheers
    Eilian
  • pjpjpaulpjpjpaul Posts: 1,364
    pjpjpaul said:
    pjpjpaul said:
    This is the heaviest song I've ever written. Parts sound like Zeppelin, others like Soundgarden, and others like Audioslave/Rage. 

Thanks. I don't play drums but I'd be down for sending a drummer some files so they can add them to the song if they wanted to.
    I’m not a drummer per se, but I do drum. Happy to take a stab at it if you’re down! 
    Sounds good. I will try to get as clean a take as possible before i send it your way. May be a week or so but I will send you some files.
    Virginia Bach 2000
    DC 2003
    DC 2004 (VFC)
    DC 2006
    Pittsburgh 2006
    Bonnaroo 2008
    Virginia Beach 2008
    DC 2008
    Philly (Spectrum) 10/31/2009
    DC 2010 (Jiffy Lube Live)
    PJ 20 night 1
    PJ 20 night 2
    Phoenix 2013
    LA 1 2013
    Memphis 2014
    Jacksonville 2016
    Greenville 2016
    Hampton 2016
    Columbia 2016
    Fenway 1 2016
    Fenway 2 2016
    Wrigley 1 2018
    Wrigley 2 2018
    Fenway 1 2018
    Fenway 2 2018
  • pjpjpaul said:
    pjpjpaul said:
    pjpjpaul said:

Sounds good. I will try to get as clean a take as possible before i send it your way. May be a week or so but I will send you some files.

Sounds good! Would love to take a stab at it! I could also add a lead somewhere if you want me to. Maybe we could get someone to write/sing on this?
    www.cluthelee.com
  • pjpjpaulpjpjpaul Posts: 1,364
    pjpjpaul said:
    pjpjpaul said:
    pjpjpaul said:

Sounds good! Would love to take a stab at it! I could also add a lead somewhere if you want me to. Maybe we could get someone to write/sing on this?
    I'm down for whatever. I'm just happy writing riffs and songs but would love for them to take full form with more of a band feel.  I don't really know anyone where I live and I'm home all the time so my music usually stops after I record my guitar parts. Would be fun to start up a project of some kind and actually release something or have a few fully realized songs at least. 
    Virginia Bach 2000
    DC 2003
    DC 2004 (VFC)
    DC 2006
    Pittsburgh 2006
    Bonnaroo 2008
    Virginia Beach 2008
    DC 2008
    Philly (Spectrum) 10/31/2009
    DC 2010 (Jiffy Lube Live)
    PJ 20 night 1
    PJ 20 night 2
    Phoenix 2013
    LA 1 2013
    Memphis 2014
    Jacksonville 2016
    Greenville 2016
    Hampton 2016
    Columbia 2016
    Fenway 1 2016
    Fenway 2 2016
    Wrigley 1 2018
    Wrigley 2 2018
    Fenway 1 2018
    Fenway 2 2018
  • pjpjpaul said:
    pjpjpaul said:
    pjpjpaul said:
    pjpjpaul said:

I'm down for whatever. I'm just happy writing riffs and songs but would love for them to take full form with more of a band feel.  I don't really know anyone where I live and I'm home all the time so my music usually stops after I record my guitar parts. Would be fun to start up a project of some kind and actually release something or have a few fully realized songs at least. 
    Let's give it a whirl! The recording you posted to Soundcloud sounds pretty good. If you want to mix that down into a stereo AIFF and Dropbox it for me, I can start working on some parts. If you want to take another shot at recording, no worries, just keep me posted! 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • What’s everyone up to these days? Anyone working on new music?
    www.cluthelee.com