Home Recordings - post em'

14567810»

Comments

• 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USAPosts: 22,257
    I definitely need to look at using Pro Tools. I think I will make a switch down the line. For now I am using an old version of GarageBand on a 2010 MB Pro and that’s what I used to release my only solo album last summer. There are still controls and settings in the mastering area that I have started to get down, so that’s why I haven’t made the change just yet. 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HOU-->PDX-->KCPosts: 36,487
    I definitely need to look at using Pro Tools. I think I will make a switch down the line. For now I am using an old version of GarageBand on a 2010 MB Pro and that’s what I used to release my only solo album last summer. There are still controls and settings in the mastering area that I have started to get down, so that’s why I haven’t made the change just yet. 
    Yeah, I have the basic Pro Tools and you'll get the hang out of it very quickly. Just need to wait until I get a new computer to re-install it. You're welcome to try it out if you want, man.

I recorded a little bit yesterday....just some improv ideas on my iPhone. I think I may release another EP & will let y'all know if I do!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USAPosts: 22,257
    What’s everyone up to lately? Taking time off next week and plan to begin working on a new project. 
    www.cluthelee.com