Options

Brazil Shows - International Ten Club orders update

191011121315»

Comments

• Options
    Mark MorrisonMark Morrison Posts: 9
    edited May 2015
    Hello everyone! I did not receive notice that 10C pre-sale was on for Brazil. Is it true that it's already over? bummer. My fiancee and I are going to travel from British Columbia and wanted 10c tickets, but if not we will buy the other ones tonight. Does anyone know if there are still 10c tickets available or are they going to be just regular sale?
    Post edited by Mark Morrison on
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158

Hello everyone! I did not receive notice that 10C pre-sale was on for Brazil. Is it true that it's already over? bummer. My fiancee and I are going to travel from British Columbia and wanted 10c tickets, but if not we will buy the other ones tonight. Does anyone know if there are still 10c tickets available or are they going to be just regular sale?

now its public sale only for brazil shows...
    presale for members is over 4 days ago
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    thank you... gonna go to Chile and Argentina. Hope everyone has fun!
  • Options
    T4f announce now ,you can buy tic and have the option to payin 3 parts with your credit card
    so if the tivket costs 600 brazilian money u can split it in 3 x 200
    helps cos tickets are expensive especially now at public sales withno 10c discount
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    MateusCRMateusCR Rio de Janeiro, Brazil Posts: 2
    Tickets For Fun.. They are a Joke, how can they were not prepared for a huge event like PJ show, IN BRAZIL?! I'm brazilian, and i'm feelin' very sorry for the horrible service. Any doubts, make contact. Have a nice day!
    Off he goes.
  • Options
    brunohmdsbrunohmds Posts: 2
    I'm going to a concert!!! See you guys
  • Options
    GabrielfpeixotoGabrielfpeixoto Posts: 1
    edited June 2015
    Everything is ready for 5 shows in Brazil! Concert tickets, flight tickets and hostels booked!!
    I'm so excited and anxious! PEEEEEEAAAAARRLLLL JAAAAAAM!!!
    Post edited by Gabrielfpeixoto on
  • Options
    nicdolasnicdolas Bethlehem, PA Posts: 141
    I got an extra ticket to Sao Paulo, my buddy can't go now if someone knows a fan who is looking not just want what I spent.
    Merriweather Post - 96
    Camden - 98,00,03,06
    Philly - 05,09,13,16(1&2)
    MSG - 16(1&2)
    Ottawa - 16
    Sao Paulo - 15
    Wrigley 1&2 16
    TOTD - Philly 1 16
    Krakow 18
    Berlin 18
    Seattle 1&2 18
    Boston 2 18
  • Options
    branscopbranscop Posts: 1,181
    I am seriously thinking of going to the porto alegre and sao paulo shows. are tickets still available? i am having difficulty using/reading the ticket website. Anyone buy any recently?
  • Options
    cmaliszecmalisze Posts: 2,626
    branscop said:

I am seriously thinking of going to the porto alegre and sao paulo shows. are tickets still available? i am having difficulty using/reading the ticket website. Anyone buy any recently?

BALLER!!!!!!
  • Options
    cmalisze said:

branscop said:

BALLER!!!!!!
    All of the stars would need to align, but I'm hoping it works out.
    Way out of my league here, but gonna give it a shot!

• Options
    cmaliszecmalisze Posts: 2,626
    branscop said:

cmalisze said:

branscop said:

BALLER!!!!!!
    All of the stars would need to align, but I'm hoping it works out.
    Way out of my league here, but gonna give it a shot!

Go for it!!!!
  • Options
    ben30338ben30338 Georgia Posts: 47
    nicdolas said:

I got an extra ticket to Sao Paulo, my buddy can't go now if someone knows a fan who is looking not just want what I spent.

Is the single Sao Paulo ticket still available? I've about talked myself into a long weekend of music and F1.
    2013: Charlotte
    2014: Lincoln, Memphis, No Code, Denver
    2015: Sao Paulo
    2016: Miami, Columbia, Fenway 1, Fenway 2, Wrigley 2
  • Options
    VB5176VB5176 Posts: 7
    Does anyone have an extra for the Belo Horizonte and Rio shows? I am interested in making the trip from the US for those 2 shows and could use some help. Thanks in advance.
  • Options
    branscop said:

Any advice on how to buy tickets? Website or phone?
    Thanks
  • Options
    Air23Air23 Roma Posts: 1,351
    branscop said:

branscop said:

Any advice on how to buy tickets? Website or phone?
    Thanks
    T4fun facebook account
  • Options
    Many thanks!!
  • Options
    Trying to get Sao Paulo and Porto Alegre tix. Got in touch with Rafael from T4F. He not working with T4F anymore. Can't seem to get through via phone. Website won't take my money.
    Guess it's not meant to be.
  • Options
    Air23Air23 Roma Posts: 1,351
    branscop said:

Trying to get Sao Paulo and Porto Alegre tix. Got in touch with Rafael from T4F. He not working with T4F anymore. Can't seem to get through via phone. Website won't take my money.
    Guess it's not meant to be.

You can get them by phone. If it does not work, send a message to 10c. In any case, you have to pay full price.

• Options
    Thanks for your help Fab and Vini.
    All taken care of!!!
  • Options
    milanmilan Posts: 447
    Anyone in Rio able to organise a pre show meet up on the night before the Rio show?
    '06 Milan
    '07 Madrid
    '08 Virginia Beach / Washington DC
    '09 Shepherds Bush / Berlin / Manchester / London
    Perth / Sydney / Brisbane

'10 London / Berlin / Lisbon
    '11 Rio de Janeiro / Buenos Aires / Lima
    '12 Manchester I / Manchester II / Berlin I / Berlin II
    '13 Baltimore / Charlottesville / Charlotte
    '14 Perth / San Siro / Berlin / "Live at Leeds" / MK
    '15 Rio de Janeiro / Bogota

'18 London I / Berlin / London II

'22 Berlin / London I / London Ii

(37)
  • Options
    milan said:

Anyone in Rio able to organise a pre show meet up on the night before the Rio show?

Yes...im working in it..search for bar...but first probably will set up chile and other cities..
    Ill update the forum with al details
    Now only buenos aires is set..i post the det at latin american thread
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,144

milan said:

Yes...im working in it..search for bar...but first probably will set up chile and other cities..
    Ill update the forum with al details
    Now only buenos aires is set..i post the det at latin american thread
    You've got 2.5 months, I'd say you've got time! : )
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    Curtir o Pearl Jam ao vivo já é demais por si só, mas imagina curtindo com aquele seu(ua) amigo(a) do peito??

O ‪#‎Quinta2x1‬ da Tickets For Fun hoje te dá a oportunidade de garantir 2 ingressos pelo preço de 1! Se liga:
    https://www.facebook.com/t4f/posts/1086014181422584
    Enjoy the Pearl Jam live it by itself, but can you imagine enjoying with that your (UA) Friend (a) of the chest??

the ‪#‎quinta2x1‬ of tickets for fun today gives you the opportunity to guarantee 2 tickets for the price of 1! Binds:
    https://www.facebook.com/t4f/posts/1086014181422584
  • Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 1,971
    Anyone from Europe going to all 5 brazilian shows?

If its not asking too much can someone get me a pin and sticker from all 5 shows?
This discussion has been closed.