Options

Got my RSD mystery package today

Comments

• Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,347
    I understood, Dimi. It just rubs salt into the wounds of people who missed out. To me, right now with a "flood" of rare stuff coming over us, I think this is a perfect time to make reasonable trades for once. But anyway, everybody can do what they want with their stuff :relaxed:
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    I think so, the weights for the PJ20s have all been over 3lbs, which makes sense.
  • Options
    Just opened mine, not too shabby!!!

HEY HOROS - wanna trade? How about both of these PLUS my (opened but perfect condition) black PJ20 vinyl for your colored PJ20!!!
    And for anyone else out there I'm looking for PURPLE MAD SEASON and COLORED PJ20.image
  • Options
    TribeintoBreathTribeintoBreath Posts: 882
    edited April 2015
    stukatz said:

Part of me doesn't want to know what the weight is. I want to open that box up with the anxiety of seeing a Benny (or not). A coloured PJ20 would be cool too!

I'm not checking either. I like the anticipation.
    Run for it, Marty.
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957

HEY HOROS - wanna trade? How about both of these PLUS my (opened but perfect condition) black PJ20 vinyl for your colored PJ20!!!
    And for anyone else out there I'm looking for PURPLE MAD SEASON and COLORED PJ20.image

Oh my! Nice!
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490

I understood, Dimi. It just rubs salt into the wounds of people who missed out. To me, right now with a "flood" of rare stuff coming over us, I think this is a perfect time to make reasonable trades for once. But anyway, everybody can do what they want with their stuff :relaxed:

all sales are limited like this rubs salt into the wounds of people who missed out
    same things always
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 28,040

Awesome score! Congrats
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    all I have seen are great so far....waiting for the duds..., but those were prolly sent out with my batch..lol
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    MedozK said:

all I have seen are great so far....waiting for the duds..., but those were prolly sent out with my batch..lol

Haha, I can't imagine too many people will be super excited to post their Backspacers.
  • Options

all sales are limited like this rubs salt into the wounds of people who missed out
    same things always
    I guess you are right...

Nice score on the Avocado!

• Options
    Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,184
    edited April 2015
    Sure wish I had been a member during this sale. Or that the one in my cart had been sold to me after I hit "buy"
  • Options

MedozK said:

Haha, I can't imagine too many people will be super excited to post their Backspacers.
    I promise I will post my pile of crap as soon as I get it. I may even post a youtube of me running over my box with my lawn mower in anger.. :lol:
  • Options
    drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    Wow... so far nothing but gems... 3 PJ20 colored sets and a 1 Avocado.

Amazing haul so far... mine probably won't be here until end of the week so I'll have to live vicariously through you all until then!
  • Options
    wgwg Posts: 411
    Nice score monkeewrench! Enjoy it!
  • Options
    MedozK said:

MedozK said:

I promise I will post my pile of crap as soon as I get it. I may even post a youtube of me running over my box with my lawn mower in anger.. :lol:
    That would be priceless.
  • Options
    SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,929
    FLIP FLIP HOORAY!
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,166
    I'm thinking the duds are all going out to international folks like myself. That way I can pay import tax on it too. Does anyone who got any of these terrific packages want to post their order no. Those first few pj20 can't be coincidence.
  • Options
    lexicondevillexicondevil Bay Area Posts: 1,973

I really want a copy of Avocado to spin. If I don't get one in this Mystery, I'd be up for trading U.S. currency for one. Just send me a message if any of you have/get one that you don't need!
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
    2024 Sacramento, CA
  • Options
    drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    It doesn't appear to have anything to do with order # but with location. Like the other sales they seem to ship by region which is probably how their shipping software works -- spits them out by zip code/region/etc.

It could be total coincidence too... who knows.
  • Options
    JammalamboJammalambo Posts: 1,321
    Important thing: how were these packaged? Sturdy big boxes with lots of bubblewarp inside? I hope they learned the lesson from the vault 4 shitty packages.
  • Options
    derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254

Important thing: how were these packaged? Sturdy big boxes with lots of bubblewarp inside? I hope they learned the lesson from the vault 4 shitty packages.

It looks like they were packaged like the Vault 4 replacement records...
    in a thick cardboard mailer inside a plastic mailing packet!!
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• Options
    SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,929
    Heavier albums will ship West....Therefore reducing shipping costs

East Coast folks are fucked. ...
    People in cities like Detroit, and Philly, don't have a chance of receiving a BENNY. ...
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options

People in cities like Detroit, and Philly, don't have a chance of receiving a BENNY. ...

You take real joy in this. Hahaha.
  • Options
    I cannot hear you, Speedy :not_listening:
  • Options
    derbydave said:

It looks like they were packaged like the Vault 4 replacement records...
    in a thick cardboard mailer inside a plastic mailing packet!!
    Correctamundo.
  • Options

If it's any consolation, my shipping address is west coast and the ups actual weight is under 2lbs.
  • Options
    FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,166
    drsluggo said:

It doesn't appear to have anything to do with order # but with location. Like the other sales they seem to ship by region which is probably how their shipping software works -- spits them out by zip code/region/etc.

It could be total coincidence too... who knows.

Ah got you, well since I live in the UK, I will have to wait until they start arriving in London to make a poor prediction. Mine was shipped out Tuesday I think so it will be a while yet. These have been arriving faster than normal though.

• Options

If it's any consolation, my shipping address is west coast and the ups actual weight is under 2lbs.
    I'm sure she knows he's just stirring the pot. Does anyone here think Ten Club didn't get some kind of flat rate to ship all these?
  • Options
    JammalamboJammalambo Posts: 1,321

Oh well, what about us poor international people, then?
  • Options

I'm staying optimistic. I still don't even know the shipping wight. My tracking has not updated yet. I guess my parcel goes out with the duds :pig::lol: