Got my RSD mystery package today

Comments

• Options
    bean8969bean8969 Posts: 99
    Amantria, mine was 2.185.
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    Here's mine spinning last night :)

I love that the packages come flooding in right now. So much cool stuff! Keep the reports coming!
  • Options
    AO253126AO253126 Posts: 363
    edited April 2015
    I'm super-happy! Into The Wild (with No More) and Spin The Black Circle 7" both just landed at my front door. Two records that I don't already have :)

For those interested in such things, my package (ahem) weighed 1.825 pounds.

EDIT: Thank you Ten Club :)
    Post edited by AO253126 on
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
  • Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 1,963
    Cool Package AO253126 ;)
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329

I love that the packages come flooding in right now. So much cool stuff! Keep the reports coming!

Sweet
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,989

Thx Rob. Got Tres Mts!!!!!! You're the best! I'm still reeling!!! Omg! Buy some Bowman on me

hehe
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    AndySlashAndySlash Posts: 3,208

i salute you.
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,148

Dude that's sweet. Psyched for ya.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    AmantriaAmantria Posts: 369
    bean8969 said:

Amantria, mine was 2.185.

Awesome! Thanks! I'd be happy with that for sure!
    Its good to be back!!
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209

A friend of mine just picked up a black Backspacer.

AND A PURPLE MAD SEASON!!!

Thats the one I WANT BAD!
  • Options
    Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,074

Nice!! Ah maybe someday that'll be me getting to spin that beautiful show.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    arrived in minneapolis.

colored pj20
    sbtc/tremor christ 45 (with a 'promotional use only not for sale' sticker over the upc)

i'm quite happy. didn't have either of these things, and among the list of available items the colored pj20 i especially coveted. i've been pretty lucky these past couple mystery type sales.
    Post edited by AndySlash on
  • Options
    themessengerthemessenger Dallas Posts: 1,320
    Ognit said:

Tres MTS and Music for Film colored 2.155 lbs

Mine is 2.16 pounds so this might be what I get as well.
  • Options
    jerparker20jerparker20 St. Paul, MN Posts: 2,403
    AndySlash said:

arrived in minneapolis.

i.imgur.com/WPGDTTN.jpg

colored pj20
    sbtc/tremor christ 45 (with a 'promotional use only not for sale' sticker over the upc)

i'm quite happy. didn't have either of these things, and among the list of available items the colored pj20 i especially coveted. i've been pretty lucky these past couple mystery type sales.

Very nice, Ryan!
  • Options

Very nice, Ryan!

were you able to get in on this?
  • Options
    JustaPJFanJustaPJFan Posts: 710
    Nice packages y'all. Great to see the stuff you get. Will have to wait for awhile. God, why do I live in Europe.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,905

A friend of mine just picked up a black Backspacer.

AND A PURPLE MAD SEASON!!!

Say whaaaaaaa?!?

• Options
    Lumpy1661Lumpy1661 Posts: 251
    red lightning bolt and no jeremy/falling down..weight 2.3350
  • Options
    JustaPJFanJustaPJFan Posts: 710
    How long do we have to wait in Europe do you think? Two weeks or so?
  • Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 1,963

Around that i think. 2/3 Weeks still :(
  • Options
    fanofzsfanofzs NYC Posts: 507
    Into The Wild & 2011 Devil Doll/Better Things - 1.85 lbs - NYC

Thanks 10C!
  • Options
    MookieBlaylockMNMookieBlaylockMN Minnesota Posts: 214
    AndySlash said:

arrived in minneapolis.

colored pj20

Fantastic!! I'm in MN too and mine will arrive later today. My package weighs in at 3.2250 which is very similar to others who have received PJ20. I'm guessing I might have a package similar to yours which would be awesome.
    06.30.1998 Minneapolis / 10.08.2000 East Troy (The Ice Bowl) / 06.16.2003 St. Paul / 06.26.2006 St. Paul / 09.03.2011 East Troy (PJ20) / 09.04.2011 East Troy (PJ20) / 07.19.2013 Chicago (Wrigley) / 10.19.2014 St. Paul / 10.20.2014 Milwaukee (Yieldwaukee!) / 08.20.16 Chicago (Wrigley) / 08.22.16 Chicago (Wrigley) / 08.18.18 Chicago (Wrigley) / 10.01.21 Dana Point (Ohana Encore) / 09.17.22 Louisville (Bourbon & Beyond) / 08.31.23 St. Paul / 09.02.23 St. Paul
  • Options
    mine was 3.185. a .04 difference could simply be packaging weight. hope you get similar, it's exciting to have!
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,905
    just_one said:

Add another 2/3 weeks on top of your 2/3 Euro weeks till they arrive to Canada which blows my mind EVERY .. SINGLE .. TIME! We are paying the same shipping rate everyone outside the USA is but yet the packages get to Canada last before everyone else does, even though we live a few hours across the damn border. That shouldn't be right @ that price. For packages to arrive to Canada last, we should be getting a cheaper rate from UPS, being that our packages don't come with a tracking number .. which it should be at that price UPS is offering the 10club.
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,835
    demetrios said:

just_one said:

Add another 2/3 weeks on top of your 2/3 Euro weeks till they arrive to Canada which blows my mind EVERY .. SINGLE .. TIME! We are paying the same shipping rate everyone outside the USA is but yet the packages get to Canada last before everyone else does, even though we live a few hours across the damn border. That shouldn't be right @ that price. For packages to arrive to Canada last, we should be getting a cheaper rate from UPS, being that our packages don't come with a tracking number .. which it should be at that price UPS is offering the 10club.
    I always thought it was a customs issue, not a shipping issue.

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    sparky_frysparky_fry Posts: 760
    demetrios said:

just_one said:

I renewed my membership this month and got my member shirt in only two weeks. It blew my mind. So maybe we will get them quicker
  • Options
    jerparker20jerparker20 St. Paul, MN Posts: 2,403
    AndySlash said:

Very nice, Ryan!

were you able to get in on this?
    Nope.

I tried on the phone with no luck while out on RSD. I did get everything on my RSD list though. So that's a win.
  • Options
    PJfanOKPJfanOK Oklahoma Posts: 118
    I was at RSD standing in line to buy records when these went onsale. I was furiously using my phone just like everyone else. Signing in multiple times, white screen over and over for 40 min. Got to section to put in CC and thought it was gonna happen, only to be thwarted by white screen of death again. Had a friend frantically trying to get one for me since she's a member too and she succeeded, so I thought I was lucky to just pull it off. Weight was 1.4950 so I knew I wasn't getting anything more than a single 12" & 7" so I was hoping for Yield or even Uke since those are one of the few albums I'm missing in my collection and I knew a Benny, LD, RVM, PJ20 was out of the question with that weight. Package came in today and she FaceTimed herself opening the package with anticipation.....

Vs reissue and Spin the Black Circle 7"

Ouch. $61 I should've spent towards trying to get a Yield or No Code on the auction site. I realize it's a mystery but you'd think an $18 LP would at least get me something better than a $6 7". I'm still happy to be a member of 10c, but this one definitely hurts.
    4-3-03 OKC
    11-15-13 Dallas
    11-16-13 OKC
    10-3-14 St. Louis
    10-8-14 Tulsa
    10-9-14 Lincoln
    4-16-16 Greenville
    4-18-16 Hampton
    4-21-16 Columbia
    8-20-16 Wrigley 1
    8-18-18 Wrigley 1
    8-20-18 Wrigley 2
    9-16-22 Nashville
    9-18-22 St.Louis
    9-20-22 OKC
  • Options

demetrios said:

just_one said:

I always thought it was a customs issue, not a shipping issue.

It is usually.