Options

YES or NO Game

Comments

• Options
    JogillJogill Posts: 4,549
    No

Do you have a favourite old song (pre 1970) by any artist?
    late PJ bloomer- what was I doing in the 90's that I didn't know who Pearl Jam was???
  • Options
    AnnafalkAnnafalk Sweden Posts: 4,004
    edited October 2016
    I just wrote a similar question without seeing you wrote this already :) what a coincident.

I like many of the slow Beatles songs like for example "something" "jealous guy" "while my guitar gently weeps" among others

Do you know which artists your parents liked when they were young?
    Post edited by Annafalk on
  • Options
    Yes

Do you like any artists your parents like?
    late PJ bloomer- what was I doing in the 90's that I didn't know who Pearl Jam was???
  • Options
    Yes, actually the Beatles again but she also liked a fellow called Tommy Steele and I don't know any music from him I think..

Do you like any music your parents liked?
  • Options
    SmallestOceansSmallestOceans Posts: 13,542
    edited October 2016
    Chicago.

But my mother was into disco, so not so much.

Starting to get excited for halloween?
    Worcester1 13, Worcester2 13, Hartford 13, San Diego 13, Los Angeles1 13, Los Angeles2 13
    Trieste 14, Vienna 14, Gdynia 14, Leeds 14, Milton Keynes 14, Denver 14
    Central Park 15
    Fort Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jacksonville 16, Greenville 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Lexington 16, Philly1 16, Philly2 16, NYC1 16, NYC2 16, Quebec City 16, Ottawa 16, Toronto1 16, Toronto2 16, Fenway1 16, Fenway2 16, Wrigley1 16, Wrigley2 16

• Options
    edited October 2016
    Yes, and I have bought a pumpkin but it's not carved with the face yet so it just stands there on the stairs without a face, must fix this today :)

Should something be done with the filling from the pumpkin ?
  • Options
    Yes, waste is a terrible thing!

Do you have ideas of what to do with the filling of a pumpkin after carving?
  • Options
    I totally agree I don't want to waste food I will do something maybe a pie I can search for recipes on the net.

Are you happy its Friday?
  • Options
    Of course

Do you have a certain job you don't want to tackle this weekend?
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    Annafalk said:

I totally agree I don't want to waste food I will do something maybe a pie I can search for recipes on the net.

Good idea! Pumpkin pie is really easy to make and better than store bought! Happy baking!

Post edited by Jogill on
  • Options
    hauntingfamiliarhauntingfamiliar Wilmington, NC Posts: 10,217
    Jogill said:

Of course

Do you have a certain job you don't want to tackle this weekend?

Yes

Are you still searching for TOTD tickets?
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Nope. Got 'em!

(she won the lottery :heart: )

I hope you get yours!

If going - or hopefully going - any particular song you're looking forward to?
  • Options
    ^^^ Lucky girl!! If I can finangle tickets/lodging/travel/child care/time off work in the next two weeks without going into severe debt..... I won't care what they play Hedo!!! Seriously though...these are going to be such EPIC shows... Once in a lifetime sort of thing. I would really like to hear any of the TOTD songs.

So that brings me to my Yes/No question...
    Does anyone have TOTD tickets to either of the Upper Darby, PA shows that they have to part with?
  • Options
    ^Bump
    Worcester1 13, Worcester2 13, Hartford 13, San Diego 13, Los Angeles1 13, Los Angeles2 13
    Central Park 15
    Fort Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jacksonville 16, Greenville 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Lexington 16, Philly1 16, Philly2 16, NYC1 16, NYC2 16, Quebec City 16, Ottawa 16, Toronto1 16, Toronto2 16, Fenway1 16, Fenway2 16, Wrigley1 16, Wrigley2 16

• Options
    No, not me!

Do you enjoy reading books off your phone or do you find it too small?
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    No. I like to turn physical paper pages.

Baseball tonight?
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    Yes i'm tuned in.

You watching game 2 right now?
    Central Park 15

• Options
    Cleveland, uh, yes!

Have you ever been to Cleveland?
  • Options
    Yea, the rock n' roll hall of fame is pretty cool.

Ever been to the rock n' roll hall of fame?

Central Park 15

• Options
    The Rock and Roll Hall(way)? Yes, just went with Derby Dave to see Car Seat Headrest. We tripped through the museum then went to the HoF. I had no idea. It is a poorly lit hallway.

Did you ever see bats get heated by a heater before?
  • Options
    Literally? No.

Figuratively? :whistle:

Ever hit a home run?
  • Options
    Yeah, as a kid

Can you sink more than 5 baskets in a row?
  • Options
    I've played some basketball before but I probably couldn't put in 5 in a row anyway :)

Have you ever tried some unusual sport or activity from other countries?
  • Options
    hedonist said:

Literally? No.

Figuratively? :whistle:

Ever hit a home run?

LMAO!!!! I hear ya, Hedo!
  • Options
    Annafalk said:

I've played some basketball before but I probably couldn't put in 5 in a row anyway :)

Have you ever tried some unusual sport or activity from other countries?

I've participated in the Maypole dance before. Literally. And I guess figuratively as well. See now my mind has gone to the gutter.. Thanks Hedo! ;)

Okay let me dig myself out....Do you have a favorite coffee cup you drink out of and if so what does it look like/say?
  • Options
    Always happy to help, hf =)

I have a set of smallish mugs that my parents bought in the 60's and that I nabbed when I moved. Simple shape, angled handles, in purple, yellow, orange. Sipping on one right now!

Do you find it fairly fucked up that China has a polar bear exhibit at one of its shopping malls?

(that poor thing looks stressed and too-confined)

• Options
    edited October 2016
    Yes it's horrible, why are people so selfish and stupid.

Hauntingfamiliar - that's cool :)

Have you ever helped a wounded animal?
  • Options
    Yes. Here's my story. I was driving my nephew back from his swimming lesson and a wild cockatoo flies straight into and under a car. I'm going the opposite direction but see it now lying on the road flapping about so I stop. It's leg got ripped off! It managed to get to the curb so I knew I had to help. The leg was bleeding bad and the bird was squawking loudly. Another man stopped from a truck so we got a towel over it and got it into a big box. The truck driver then took it to the local vet as they are supposed to treat wildlife if possible. I never knew what else became of the bird.

Are you ok at the sight of blood?
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    Thank you for sharing your story Jogill, it's great when people help out together :)

I have no problems seeing blood because I see it every day at my work as a nurse.

Do you like roasted pumpkin seeds ?(i'm making it right now)
  • Options
    Yep

Do you feel that the worlds gone a little off track the last few years?