Easter Sunday?

Comments

• EnkiduEnkidu Posts: 2,996
    Badbrains, you're invited to our house in LA. We're having leg of lamb, but also lots of other stuff cause my son is vegetarian. Plus my son and husband gave up chocolate for Lent (suckers) so there will be a boatload of chocolate.
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    Enkidu said:

Badbrains, you're invited to our house in LA. We're having leg of lamb, but also lots of other stuff cause my son is vegetarian. Plus my son and husband gave up chocolate for Lent (suckers) so there will be a boatload of chocolate.

Damn, I just got back from LA on Wednesday to. Mite have to look u guys up next time. Thanks
    SD48277 said:

badbrains said:

deadendp said:

badbrains said:

Muslims don't celebrate Easter but I'm down with eating anything not swine. Haha

Come on over to my mom's house. We're having Honeybaked turkey. No swine! Mom can cook, too. She'd be happy to have you!
    Look at that, someone inviting a Muslim over for Easter dinner. Thanks amy, appreciate it very much. The rest of you can go to hell. Haha
    You are more than welcome to join my family for the festivities, and join me in not eating ham. Plus, there is the egg hunt after dinner. :smiley:
    Easter egg hunt? I'm down!
  • deadendpdeadendp Posts: 10,434
    SD48277 said:

badbrains said:

deadendp said:

badbrains said:

Muslims don't celebrate Easter but I'm down with eating anything not swine. Haha

Come on over to my mom's house. We're having Honeybaked turkey. No swine! Mom can cook, too. She'd be happy to have you!
    Look at that, someone inviting a Muslim over for Easter dinner. Thanks amy, appreciate it very much. The rest of you can go to hell. Haha
    You are more than welcome to join my family for the festivities, and join me in not eating ham. Plus, there is the egg hunt after dinner. :smiley:
    Now, now. You can't one up my invite. I'll do a special BB friendly Easter Egg Hunt. But you know what? I think that you still won because you scored the shoes and all . . . ;)
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
    deadendp said:

SD48277 said:

badbrains said:

deadendp said:

badbrains said:

Now, now. You can't one up my invite. I'll do a special BB friendly Easter Egg Hunt. But you know what? I think that you still won because you scored the shoes and all . . . ;)
    I'm honored that some of you would have me over for some Easter dinner. I truly am.
  • jnimhaoileoinjnimhaoileoin Posts: 2,682
    edited April 2015
    All on my own here so won't bother getting up til around 4pm. Will probably potter about the house for a few hours doing bits and pieces, then spend an hour on the exercise bike so that I won't feel guilty when I then spend the rest of the night in front of the fire, eating and watching tv :)
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    deadendp said:

SD48277 said:

badbrains said:

deadendp said:

badbrains said:

My apologies...I wasn't trying to steal your thunder. BB is always welcome at my house...holiday or not.
    ELITIST FUK
  • Kids waking us up too early when they see their baskets, Swedish pancakes for breakfast, egg hunt with the kids followed by family Easter at my parents. The whole family with all the kids only gets together 3 times a year and this is one of them. My rich sister normally hosts but just moved out of their 5000 square foot house into a 7000 square foot one and aren't ready to host. Not complaining, she and my brother in law are great to me and my kids. I just feel bad my Parents who are about to go into escrow on their house are about to have 15 grand kids descend onto their home. My sister always makes me laugh as she does an Easter egg hunt for the adults with gift cards as the prize. Instead of buying amazon or target cards she buys them where she shops which we don't. I know my sister so well I always win the grand prize ( i can look and in 10 seconds tell you 5 places she would hide them and get 4 correct) which I still have as we don't shop at the same stores.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    SD48277 said:

deadendp said:

SD48277 said:

badbrains said:

deadendp said:

badbrains said:

My apologies...I wasn't trying to steal your thunder. BB is always welcome at my house...holiday or not.
    BB is welcome EVERYWHERE. Well, maybe not at Scott's house . . . ;)
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Posts: 12,844

We are having friends over for dinner. I'm planning an apricot-curry pork roast, roasted potatoes, plus whatever sort of veggies look good when I shop. Not sure about dessert as one of the guests coming is celiac, so no baking. Maybe I'll make ice cream?

Change of plans!! I'm going to Ofrenreadibg's house!! Lol
    Who is this Ofrenreadibg of which you speak? Probably not as good a cook as me :wink:
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
    edited April 2015
    deadendp said:

SD48277 said:

deadendp said:

SD48277 said:

badbrains said:

deadendp said:

badbrains said:

BB is welcome EVERYWHERE. Well, maybe not at Scott's house . . . ;)
    That's because he's an (fill in the blank) haha
  • SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,418
    What did the Easter egg say to the boiling water?

It's going to take me a while to get hard I just got laid by some chick.
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....

You're going to hell for that joke speedy. Easter jokes are not allowed.
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524

Yeah that quote function was a first ^^^^ Hit previous quotes to see reply Hedo.

I'm going with the safe quote, Senor Fuck!

I love that photo (which I can't quote :angry: Mods!!)

And PJ, the Passover bunny! He looks like our cat, but with a cap =)

(why are dressed-up animals so funny?)

Happy Easter, everybody! :chicken:
    ELITIST FUK
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,772
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • OMGkatwomanOMGkatwoman Posts: 3,230
    Happy Easter!
    edited April 2015
    You have no idea the smile going on here - thank you!
  • Church then to my parents for BBQing.

Of course 10 Commandments is on usually followed by Elizabeth Taylor cleopatra - IDK why.

We usually BBQ sausage, steaks, pork ribs, beef and chicken fajitas and veggies. Strawberry cake and a lemon cake. Beer and Paloma's. Chips dips and stuff. Kids have water balloon battles and the cascarones.
    BB, what happened? I had a place set for you at the table and everything. Even a basket full of goodies for you. :(
    ELITIST FUK
  • badbrains said:

You're going to hell for that joke speedy. Easter jokes are not allowed.
    Best joke I've heard/read in a long time.
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • SD48277 said:

BB, what happened? I had a place set for you at the table and everything. Even a basket full of goodies for you. :(

Is it place, or plate?? I always thought it was a "plate" set for you.
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self

SD48277 said:

Oh, good question. I'm not sure. Either way, there was an empty spot where BB should have been.
    ELITIST FUK
  • EnkiduEnkidu Posts: 2,996
    Chocolate mousse, BB. My husband is making it right now. The kitchen smells like chocolate.
    I had a very boring Easter Day. Made myself some spaghetti and bolanise. Had some northern lites and called it a day. Should've went to sd's and if I was in la enkidu's husbands chocolate cake sounds good. Damn.
    SD48277 said:

SD48277 said:

Oh, good question. I'm not sure. Either way, there was an empty spot where BB should have been.
    The day isn't over yet. He may be stuck in traffic.
    hedonist said:

You have no idea the smile going on here - thank you!
    your welcome :smile:
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • ldent42ldent42 Posts: 7,859
    I knocked out a pretty nice spread and brought it to me ma at a decent time.
    Kielbasa with sliced hard boiled egg
    Caprese salad + cucumber
    lemon pepper flounder
    string beans
    Colby Jack & Gouda cheese + crackers
    mini apple strudels
    and a hershey's bar

I'm gonna be eating kielbasa for a week.
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
    ldent42 said:

Caprese salad + cucumber
    lemon pepper flounder
    string beans
    mini apple strudels
    and a hershey's bar

:whistle:

=)

Honestly, sounds awesome. Well done!
    ldent42 said:

Caprese salad + cucumber
    lemon pepper flounder
    string beans
    mini apple strudels
    and a hershey's bar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LBxr5ZScqE
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA