Degenerate-a-palooza - Tour Dates!

Comments

• Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    Before I press play, there aren't any pics of Ani Warts in this video are there?
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • deadendpdeadendp Posts: 10,434
    ^^ I felt like I was watching a very slow motion roller coaster with music that is definitely not my thing.
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
    The fuck did I just watch?
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

deadendp said:

^^ I felt like I was watching a very slow motion roller coaster with music that is definitely not my thing.

I had amusement park on my mind to. I felt like I was in those antique cars you drive on a track and the driver was a kid who didn't turn correctly so the wheels hit the beam in the center to keep you on course.
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    And this is where you chose for a Degenerate-palooza show.....
    ELITIST FUK
  • Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani Posts: 7,790
    It still smells like fish. What the fuck is this place.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • northerndragonnortherndragon Posts: 9,851
    Meat Cove is a rural fishing community(probably explains the fishy smell) at the northern tip of Inverness County on Nova Scotia's Cape Breton Island. Meat Cove is the most northerly settlement in Nova Scotia.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
    Hopefully this meat cove does not have crabs.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    Looks pretty clean and relatively unused to me.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
    I bet it'll look diseased and used by Wednesday
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527
    SD48277 said:
    Good girl!! Made me proud just now.. ( sniff sniff..)
    Come one, Come all. Come have a party in Meat Cove. Make sure to wear your rain hats as it has been known to get a little moist around these parts.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    Did the buzz on meat cove break the forums today
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    It appears to have done so. We may have to take this tour underground, we wouldn't want to get all commercial and fake.

Well now I have to go work since I can't procrastinate here anymore, an anesthetic machine awaits my gentle touch, until tonight ladies and gents.

• Any word if the after-party is going to be out on Shag Rock? (cant make this shit up. Thank you google.)
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
    edited July 2015
    I'm sure the goat and biker chick will be out there early.

I love google as well.
    -This area is seen as the least intelligent area in all of Canada. We will fit right in.
    -The views make it a lavish playground for the rich as well. Rich chicks partying it up. Once again another plus.
    -Chowder goes for only $5. Are you kidding me. $5 bowls of chowder. This might become my new home.
    - They are anarchists and don't have a local government. SD can come join us!

I'm hoping this leads up to the hype.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle

Any word if the after-party is going to be out on Shag Rock? (cant make this shit up. Thank you google.)

I originally googled "funny Canadian town names" to find tour spots. I could have created a two your tour based on the number of results returned. Not sure how I missed Shag Rock, but it seems like the perfect show after Meat Cove
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain Posts: 31,122
    edited July 2015
    Shag Rock is part of Meat Cove. (No shit.)
    (If you google Meat Cove and look at the map you will see it.)
    Welcome to Canada, where we like to take the guess work out of where to be a degenerate.

I love how when I googled Meat Cove it immediatly told me that is where the least intelligent people in Canada live. Its how we feel about Kentucky in the US but we don't advertise it.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain Posts: 31,122
    edited July 2015

I love how when I googled Meat Cove it immediatly told me that is where the least intelligent people in Canada live. Its how we feel about Kentucky in the US but we don't advertise it.

Have you worked all over? I am sure you met people from all over in the Service if you havent through travels and other ways.

I think the winner is Hawaii based on where I have been. (Have 6 states still to visit myself but I have certainly worked with people in every state.)

Just sayin'. I thought Hawaii was beautiful but the average person from there was just clear of the primordial ooze.

Any word if the after-party is going to be out on Shag Rock? (cant make this shit up. Thank you google.)

I originally googled "funny Canadian town names" to find tour spots. I could have created a two your tour based on the number of results returned. Not sure how I missed Shag Rock, but it seems like the perfect show after Meat Cove
    I know we are still on the summer leg of this tour, but you could start thinking about fall/winter tour dates.
    ELITIST FUK

- They are anarchists and don't have a local government. SD can come join us!

Already here, have the shots lined up, and waiting for all of you to show up.
    ELITIST FUK

Have you worked all over? I am sure you met people from all over in the Service if you havent through travels and other ways.

I think the winner is Hawaii based on where I have been. (Have 6 states still to visit myself but I have certainly worked with people in every state.)

Just sayin'. I thought Hawaii was beautiful but the average person from there was just clear of the primordial ooze.
    I haven't been to hawaii except on vacation and not as an adult. It makes sense though.

I thought the people in Green Bay/Wisconsin were lacking a skill set most of us would think are basic skills. Arizona people baffle me sometimes and that is saying it nicely. They let everyone carry guns and think you are crazy if you think that maybe isn't the best idea.

Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    am i the ''only'' one this site is playing up for
    Anyone dive into eat at the Meat Cove diner yet? Very good
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

empty is the site playing up for you or is it just me
    JWPearl said:

empty is the site playing up for you or is it just me

The site has been spotty all day. Sometimes I get in, other times I time out
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

Anyone dive into eat at the Meat Cove diner yet? Very good

I had the clams by the way
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

oh i feel relieved
    i thought somebody hacked my pc lol