Degenerate-a-palooza - Tour Dates!

Comments

• HobbesHobbes Posts: 6,418
    Damn hippies have no idea what's descending upon them! :naughty:

At least Boomer will have a St. Bernard friend.
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    "Forest of pot plants" damn....Ani, you have papers ?
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani Posts: 7,790
    Papers, bong, gas mask, pipes and other items coming with me. We will make the evidence in that case disapear.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • deadendpdeadendp Posts: 10,434
    We survived. It was a hippie fest for sure. (With the plants previously seized by the DEA. Sorry!)

Bagpiper in a tie dye shirt, kilt and tennis shoes.
    Wedding party in bright tie dye.
    Barefoot.
    Covered hay bales to sit on.
    Fake flower peace sign made to cover hole in the yard.
    Piles of construction and construction debris.
    Bride's immediate family table chosen last to go eat because, well, how else to get a purposeful dig in? (Trust me on this one.)

I came to the wedding and my daughter and I looked awesome. (We were more formerly dressed there than anyone else.) We decided that we would have the awesome wedding hair and the awesome dresses to wear and even though we weren't jazzed about going, we felt pretty.

photo HLQ6nOSsfeaBFc2CpQrQyz2pwKGO_q8fWd2H1-osiGwsSxTTJ_zpsjbqohpd9.jpeg
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
    Glad you made the best out of it. 70+ plants seized. I wonder what the potential jail time is on that.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    I still think you should have added a "Get Out Of Jail Free" card to the wedding gift.
    ELITIST FUK

Glad you made the best out of it. 70+ plants seized. I wonder what the potential jail time is on that.

Word on the street is that he goes to trial this week. My sister got a slight tap on the hand for her participation. I'm thinking that he may have more of a record. 75 plants, some if not all, to the point of budding. They took an approximation off of what burned up vs. what didn't, size of stalk . . . and went from there. That's how they came up with 1000 grams. When they crafted that number, it went from manufacture/cultivation to manufacture with intent to distribute. I know of a machine shop who's probably hurting right now that their source went down . . .
    SD48277 said:

I still think you should have added a "Get Out Of Jail Free" card to the wedding gift.

I thought that might be a nice first anniversary gift. ;)

Lisa, Tree and Susan all textually attended with me. Thanks, ladies! The hemp paper card, the Monopoly card "get out of jail free card" suggestion, the bail bondsman reference, bare feet, king of the hill after tarp removal, yard sale gifting, avoidance of "safety meetings" warning, cleaning the house vs. hippie dippy wedding attendance, pooper scooping (not me), Susan wanting the bagpiper to play "Gigantic", fair food, funnel cakes, deep fried goodness (all three of which were not present at my degenerate function, but Lisa had within reach and Susan reasonably close), Susan and BBQ fundraisers, and Tree needing to bag and work but being greeted by 55 texts when she clocked out-- most of which were probably from me, Susan and Lisa. Ladies, your presence at the wedding was more appreciated than I can even tell you!
    deadendp said:

SD48277 said:

I thought that might be a nice first anniversary gift. ;)
    Of course...what was I thinking? First Anniversary is paper.
    ELITIST FUK
    I thought first anniversary gift was a BJ?
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • northerndragonnortherndragon Posts: 9,851
    Nope, that was just what your wife told you so she would only have to give you the one.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
    I knew it. Thats it, I am making a rule BJ's must be had on all days of the week ending in y. Sorry ladies, I don't need the guys to vote as I have their proxy for this one.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    You and the boys feel free to make that happen between you.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527

Papers, bong, gas mask, pipes and other items coming with me. We will make the evidence in that case disapear.

Right?? I'll bring the gas blaster..( bad ass gas mask bong)
    SD48277 said:

And a congratulations card made if Hemp paper, with the post script instructing them
    Not to smoke the card..
    I thought Meat Cove was today. Shit, Boomer, we hit the wrong town. Let's hop on the chopper and head to Beaver Dam
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

Post of the day.. Right there!! ^^^ ok gotta go roll my boss lady a joint.. This is going to be an interesting workday today.
    Sounds like a fun work day to me.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle

Post of the day.. Right there!! ^^^ ok gotta go roll my boss lady a joint.. This is going to be an interesting workday today.
    Words I have never uttered. Huh. My bosses are cool, but . . .
    You haven't lived until you have tripped on lsd at work.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle

You haven't lived until you have tripped on lsd at work.

Does being lit up on peyote at work
    Count?? Done that once...
    I would think peyote counts.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle

I would think peyote counts.

Do I get a +1 on the degenerate scale? :wink:
    Very funny.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    I miss my shots buddy :bawling: I wish SD was allowed into town.

Hehehehehe

I knew it. Thats it, I am making a rule BJ's must be had on all days of the week ending in y. Sorry ladies, I don't need the guys to vote as I have their proxy for this one.

Post of the day.. Right there!! ^^^

Sounds like a fun work day to me.

I miss my shots buddy :bawling: I wish SD was allowed into town.

I've already started lining up the shots at Meat Cove (Meat Cove? Really, Empty?), just waiting for your arrival.
    ELITIST FUK
    Apparently there is a video on YouTube entitled "Descending in to Meat Cove." :confounded:
    ELITIST FUK
    First, planning this Canadian leg was tough. Their big cities are all too close to the States. We wanted to see the country.

Second, I didn't name the towns. I'm just as appalled as you, but they wanted the tour so we'll bring it to them.

Third, you didn't embed the Meat Cove vid?
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

First, planning this Canadian leg was tough. Their big cities are all too close to the States. We wanted to see the country.

Second, I didn't name the towns. I'm just as appalled as you, but they wanted the tour so we'll bring it to them.

Third, you didn't embed the Meat Cove vid?

I don't know if Susan knows how to do that yet. I will go hunt it down and embed it here..
    ELITIST FUK