Options

Degenerate-a-palooza - Tour Dates!

Comments

• Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,243

SD48277 said:

RKCNDY said:

Hey! I found a bunch of latex body suits with goat hair and some gooey substance smeared all over them...and you guys ate my hidden stash of chex mix!

It was either the goats or Boomer. :whistle:
    I will post your pic as soon as I get to wi Fi. Stupid photo bucket won't upload pics with out it! Grrr. .\/.
    Thank you. It will be dedicated to Empty.
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    SD48277 said:

SD48277 said:

RKCNDY said:

Hey! I found a bunch of latex body suits with goat hair and some gooey substance smeared all over them...and you guys ate my hidden stash of chex mix!

I will post your pic as soon as I get to wi Fi. Stupid photo bucket won't upload pics with out it! Grrr. .\/.
    Ok. It made me laugh!! So appropriate!!
  • Options

SD48277 said:

SD48277 said:

RKCNDY said:

Ok. It made me laugh!! So appropriate!!
    :giggle:
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790
    Now that the suspense has built we are waiting............

On a side note I don't normally drink. I'm a massive pot smoker and up to a few months ago other things. Because of the other things alcohol didn't play nice so I avoided it for a long time. I have a very nice hand picked 6 pack of various hefeweizens from around the globe my buddy hand picked for me. They are chilled and coming with me for the seattle show tonight. Be prepared for a fucked up Ani tonight people. Someone guard the goats! Pants are coming off and I will be there shortly.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    ^^^

The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    Lmao!!

On a side note I don't normally drink. I'm a massive pot smoker and up to a few months ago other things. Because of the other things alcohol didn't play nice so I avoided it for a long time. I have a very nice hand picked 6 pack of various hefeweizens from around the globe my buddy hand picked for me. They are chilled and coming with me for the seattle show tonight. Be prepared for a fucked up Ani tonight people. Someone guard the goats! Pants are coming off and I will be there shortly.

• Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,839

Just so you don't waste your lovingly selected beer, I feel I should tell you the show is tomorrow night. I know this because I will have to miss it based on the fact I am already booked to go to a Rival Sons show.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options

Just so you don't waste your lovingly selected beer, I feel I should tell you the show is tomorrow night. I know this because I will have to miss it based on the fact I am already booked to go to a Rival Sons show.
    What?!?!??? You're still going to meet up with us in Montana, right?
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    SD48277 said:

What?!?!??? You're still going to meet up with us in Montana, right?
    Of course! I'm truly gutted to miss the Seattle stop but Rival Sons kicks ass and I'm taking my niece and showing her what good music is. I will see you in Montana.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    I'm partying it up in Seattle. Empty and Boomer should be down for starting a pre-party tonight.
    RKCNDY said:

^^^

This just makes me want to go get a baby goat. Is there anything cuter on this planet.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    Ok, so... Empty, this is to you from Lil'Boob. It's soooooooo fitting of this thread..
  • Options

Ok, so... Empty, this is to you from Lil'Boob. It's soooooooo fitting of this thread..

Top notch WH, truly top notch! :rofl:

• Options

Top notch WH, truly top notch! :rofl:
    When I got this text today I about died! Lol
  • Options
    That made my day. I about spit beer number 2 out.

So Blue Moon is down as beer number 1, which is my normal beer when I do have one. Number 2 is a belgium wheat beer. Digging it already. I have been slow cooking ribs all afternoon on the grill. They are down to the last hour so the wife was getting sides ready to cook. She was buttering corn on the cob in front of me which was not nice at all.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options

That made my day. I about spit beer number 2 out.

So Blue Moon is down as beer number 1, which is my normal beer when I do have one. Number 2 is a belgium wheat beer. Digging it already. I have been slow cooking ribs all afternoon on the grill. They are down to the last hour so the wife was getting sides ready to cook. She was buttering corn on the cob in front of me which was not nice at all.

You're a fairly Cheap date aren't you?? Two mid grade beers and corn cobs buttered before you, is all it takes???
  • Options
    Thank you, WH for posting that for me. Empty, that pic is for you, my friend. :smiley:
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    SD48277 said:

Thank you, WH for posting that for me. Empty, that pic is for you, my friend. :smiley:

At your service!! ;-)
  • Options

This just makes me want to go get a baby goat. Is there anything cuter on this planet.

Baby goats in pajamas.
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    SD48277 said:

Baby goats in pajamas.
    With the crotch cut out...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    Up to beer #4 which is a German Hefeweizen. The Blue moon was cheap but the rest is all imported specialty beers. Anyone got Rob's number. After #6 I will be ready to leave the 'I love you man' phone call. And I did get the misses a very nice bottle of wine. If I am getting really drunk for the first time in 20 years so is she. The car shall be waxed later.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    RKCNDY said:

SD48277 said:

Baby goats in pajamas.
    We need ones cut out far enough through the back to show off Empty's Ani jewlery.
  • Options
    Fuck I am a cheap date. It only took 5 of the 6 beers to get me shit faced. In my defense most were pints and not US beer sized. I found my new beer. Its called Helle Weisen. in German. I am calling it Hella Wise and love it.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329

:lol:
    :clap::clap::clap:

I like it
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,706

Up to beer #4 which is a German Hefeweizen. The Blue moon was cheap but the rest is all imported specialty beers. Anyone got Rob's number. After #6 I will be ready to leave the 'I love you man' phone call.

your # is blocked. sorry.

If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options

RKCNDY said:

SD48277 said:

Baby goats in pajamas.
    We need ones cut out far enough through the back to show off Empty's Ani jewlery.
    I think you may be referring to assless chaps....
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    SD48277 said:

RKCNDY said:

SD48277 said:

Baby goats in pajamas.
    I think you may be referring to assless chaps....
    Yes!! But somehow over the footed, crotchless PJs.
  • Options
    HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,415
    Just dawned on me... The tour goes from Seattle to Missoula. Even Degenerate-palooza won't play the Gorge! :angry:
  • Options
    Hobbes said:

Just dawned on me... The tour goes from Seattle to Missoula. Even Degenerate-palooza won't play the Gorge! :angry:

Take that up with Empty, he's the one that booked this shit show tour.

Meanwhile, RK, can we swing by the warehouse on the way to the show? I have a few items (Benny) I would like to purchase.
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    No Gorge because one of you fuckers would fall off the cliff.
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options

No Gorge because one of you fuckers would fall off the cliff.

I didn't know Dave Grohl was doing degenerate-a-palooza. (too soon?)
    ELITIST FUK