Options

Degenerate-a-palooza - Tour Dates!

Comments

• Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    RKCNDY said:

Hey, uh, I found Boomer stuffed into the 3 sizes too small goat pajamas...he won't get up...

:lol:

Boomer needs the crotch cut out
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,844
    I was just listening to a radio interview and someone was referred to as the "titular head" of our university. I started to laugh and immediately realized that if any group deserves a titular head, it's the degenerates. Who should it be??
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790

I was just listening to a radio interview and someone was referred to as the "titular head" of our university. I started to laugh and immediately realized that if any group deserves a titular head, it's the degenerates. Who should it be??

We could go the most senior degenerate and that could be Rob. Or we could go with the biggest goat lover which would be empty. I personally vote for Boomer.

Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527

Lmao!! Has anyone realized we've lost our fearless leader in the shitty bathrobe?? Where oh WHERE is Halifax2TheMaxxx??
  • Options

We could go the most senior degenerate and that could be Rob. Or we could go with the biggest goat lover which would be empty. I personally vote for Boomer.

I only follow two beings

Fukus and Boomer
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options

Lmao!! Has anyone realized we've lost our fearless leader in the shitty bathrobe?? Where oh WHERE is Halifax2TheMaxxx??
    His turtle clan was mostly disbanded. Fuckus now rules other than the cat worshipers and a couple turtle worshipers left. I miss H2TM as well as it was fun planning the turtle vs goat battle.

Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,243

His turtle clan was mostly disbanded. Fuckus now rules other than the cat worshipers and a couple turtle worshipers left. I miss H2TM as well as it was fun planning the turtle vs goat battle.

He's doing battle on AMT these days.
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    SD48277 said:

"Doing battle" - well said
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options
    SD48277 said:

Love it!
  • Options
    It's the 11th, so it must be Los Angeles. Hedonist, we're here!! And we brought a coffee maker (degenerates need their morning caffeine).
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    Did you bring the IV bags to mainline the coffee into the blood stream? And I call the couch for the late morning nap.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    No odd looks from the locals in La La land. Must be used to pantless hunks in this town
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options
    IV bags...check. Sorry, buddy, but I already called the couch. Empty, this is Los Angels, so you're going to have to step up your game if you want to draw some attention.
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    Too bad empty already waxed. I think since it is LA it is time to break out the reverse manzillian with a twist. Who is operating the manscaping tent at this show. I have a special request order.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    I'll grow out and braid for the Canadian leg
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,838

I'll grow out and braid for the Canadian leg

Good the bears like it when you pretty it up for them, the moose to.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options

No odd looks from the locals in La La land. Must be used to pantless hunks in this town

Ummm it's L.A.. They are not only used to it, they expect it. So you might have to get into more drastic measures. Maybe some choice piercings? Heard that the new thing is butthole piercings.. Maybe bling your thing?? A Jacob's Ladder done with Rhinestone pinning might look nice.. People in L.A. Like sparkly things.. Even more so when they are attached to a Schlong.
  • Options
    Yeah empty, get your ani pierced and glittered up. There are Bears in LA (another type then Canada) who will love seeing your pierced and rhinestoned/glittered ani. You will be very, very popular.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options

Ummm it's L.A.. They are not only used to it, they expect it. So you might have to get into more drastic measures. Maybe some choice piercings? Heard that the new thing is butthole piercings.. Maybe bling your thing?? A Jacob's Ladder done with Rhinestone pinning might look nice.. People in L.A. Like sparkly things.. Even more so when they are attached to a Schlong.
    No

Yeah empty, get your ani pierced and glittered up. There are Bears in LA (another type then Canada) who will love seeing your pierced and rhinestoned/glittered ani. You will be very, very popular.

No
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options
    Oh come on Empty why so negative all of a sudden?? For your recent tales from the road it sounds like your up for anything, especially when you hang out with Boomer.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options

Oh come on Empty why so negative all of a sudden?? For your recent tales from the road it sounds like your up for anything, especially when you hang out with Boomer.

Boomer and I are on the beach. We're in relax mode today
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options
    HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,414
    ^^^ On the beach, huh? Spot any starfish?
  • Options
    What better mood to get your ani pierced then when relaxed. Do you really want to have a tense ani when they poke it with a needle?
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    Fuck this. Boomer just got an invite to the Playboy mansion. Off we go
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options
    Dont let Boomer near the pool. He loves to drink water from places he shouldn't that make him sick. I don't need him coming home with gonorrhea in his stomach.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    Lmao! We may have to convince Empty some more in the Ani piercing. I think Mrs Empty would love it!
  • Options
    I hear Playboy bunnies love studs...
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    Watch out for the peacocks at the mansion. They like shiny things.
  • Options
    I think he will be one of the peacocks at the mansion. Shaking his ass to show of his pretty stuff, yup sounds like a peacock.

• Options
    Especially with all the bedazzling, glitter and piercings. Oh, my!