Options

Hillary Clinton's email-SCANDAL!!!

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,661
    ^^^ What are we supposed to be getting out of that, in your opinion? I mean besides how biased Fox News is?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,991
    JC29856 said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0HQhHvVuWI

This is Clintons fault not Comey
    Clinton can act like she doesnt know Huma but she is her closest aid
    These are email sent to or from Clinton, these are NOT Humas, nobody cares about Humas emails.

Seriously...Fox News has to resort to this crap? And people actually take the bait?

Huma is a staffer. How is referring to her as a staffer news?
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    edited November 2016
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LhhKUtixSM

For much of the summer, the F.B.I. pursued a widening investigation into a Russian role in the American presidential campaign. Agents scrutinized advisers close to Donald J. Trump, looked for financial connections with Russian financial figures, searched for those involved in hacking the computers of Democrats, and even chased a lead — which they ultimately came to doubt — about a possible secret channel of email communication from the Trump Organization to a Russian bank.

Law enforcement officials say that none of the investigations so far have found any conclusive or direct link between Mr. Trump and the Russian government. And even the hacking into Democratic emails, F.B.I. and intelligence officials now believe, was aimed at disrupting the presidential election rather than electing Mr. Trump.
    Post edited by JC29856 on
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,696
    So any FBI investigation and conclusion that comes out of it should be trusted and we should move on?
  • Options
    Hilliary Clinton has said repeatedly, I made a mistake lets move on... Comey based on new evidence (that contradicts statements made by Hilliarys camp) reopens the case, lets wait before we move on.
    Hilliary Clinton has said repeatedly, Trump has ties to Russia Russia Russia... FBI investigates and concludes Trump has no ties to Russia

If at any point evidence presents itself that Trump is tied to Russia Russia Russia, then the FBI can reopen the investigation and announce it publicly.

Furthermore, Hilliary has said Russia Russia Russia has hacked the US per 17 intelligence agencies/sources without a drop of proof pudding.
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,942
    JC29856 said:

Hilliary Clinton has said repeatedly, I made a mistake lets move on... Comey based on new evidence (that contradicts statements made by Hilliarys camp) reopens the case, lets wait before we move on.
    Hilliary Clinton has said repeatedly, Trump has ties to Russia Russia Russia... FBI investigates and concludes Trump has no ties to Russia

If at any point evidence presents itself that Trump is tied to Russia Russia Russia, then the FBI can reopen the investigation and announce it publicly.

Furthermore, Hilliary has said Russia Russia Russia has hacked the US per 17 intelligence agencies/sources without a drop of proof pudding.

Which is similar to Donald Trump's statement that Hilary Clinton's campaign started the rape allegations without a drop of proof pudding.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,871

JC29856 said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0HQhHvVuWI

This is Clintons fault not Comey
    Clinton can act like she doesnt know Huma but she is her closest aid
    These are email sent to or from Clinton, these are NOT Humas, nobody cares about Humas emails.

Seriously...Fox News has to resort to this crap? And people actually take the bait?

Huma is a staffer. How is referring to her as a staffer news?
    on the flip side, the left is making a story out of Paul Ryan saying he voted for "our nominee", instead of calling him by his name.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    benjs said:

JC29856 said:

Which is similar to Donald Trump's statement that Hilary Clinton's campaign started the rape allegations without a drop of proof pudding.
    And we talking about Clinton. I know that... And I'm not talkin about Trump.. I'm not shoving it aside, you know, like it don't mean anything. I know it's important, I do. I honestly do... But we're talking about Clinton man. What are we talking about? Clinton? We're talking about Clinton, man. We're talking about Clinton. We're talking about Clinton. We ain't talking about the Trump. We're talking about Clinton, man. When you come on here, and you see me post, you see me post don't you? You've seen me give everything I've got, right? But we're talking about Clinton right now. We talking about Clinton
  • Options
    CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,793
    JC29856 said:

benjs said:

JC29856 said:

And we talking about Clinton. I know that... And I'm not talkin about Trump.. I'm not shoving it aside, you know, like it don't mean anything. I know it's important, I do. I honestly do... But we're talking about Clinton man. What are we talking about? Clinton? We're talking about Clinton, man. We're talking about Clinton. We're talking about Clinton. We ain't talking about the Trump. We're talking about Clinton, man. When you come on here, and you see me post, you see me post don't you? You've seen me give everything I've got, right? But we're talking about Clinton right now. We talking about Clinton
    Clinton does not exist in a vacuum. It is impossible to address her candidacy without acknowledging her opponent and the greater context of this election. You don't get that luxury.
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    JC29856 said:
    I skimmed thru some of them, thanks' !
    best post on this topic so far.

Godfather.

• Options
    edited November 2016
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    funny how they focus on "pls print" when the subject line clearly states "not for circulation, you only". but that's not convenient to the narrative.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MO Posts: 2,818
    edited November 2016

funny how they focus on "pls print" when the subject line clearly states "not for circulation, you only". but that's not convenient to the narrative.

My question on that is she even allowed to print this information? and was she even allowed to see this information? I honestly don't know....

she forward that email to her yahoo addy too....yikes
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    nice that Movie Phone got a shout out. :lol:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    pjalive21 said:
    Wow what? Is there reason to think that it was classified when it was emailed? To me it looks like the classified designation that's stamped on there was added after the fact. I mean, obviously that wasn't part of the original email. And I said days ago that any classified material was marked classified retroactively. When it was actually an email, it simply said confidential, which isn't a reason not to email it.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

pjalive21 said:
    Wow what? Is there reason to think that it was classified when it was emailed? To me it looks like the classified designation that's stamped on there was added after the fact. I mean, obviously that wasn't part of the original email. And I said days ago that any classified material was marked classified retroactively. When it was actually an email, it simply said confidential, which isn't a reason not to email it.
    excellent point. didn't notice that. it was deemed classified SIX YEARS after the email was sent.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    edited November 2016

PJ_Soul said:

pjalive21 said:
    excellent point. didn't notice that. it was deemed classified SIX YEARS after the email was sent.
    Right. And it was classified on Oct 30, 3015. I guess we can assume that's a typo and was really classified on Oct 30, 2015. :lol:

Anyway, this is why material like this being thrown around the internet is dangerous. It is misread by people and very serious judgments are made based on falsehoods.
  • Options
    pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MO Posts: 2,818
    edited November 2016
    x
    Post edited by pjalive21 on
  • Options
    pjalive21 said:

My question on that is she even allowed to print this information? and was she even allowed to see this information? I honestly don't know....

That's part of the problem. This release by the FBI opens up a lot more questions than it answers. Questions they won't be able to answer before the election. Why would they comment on an on-going investigation? That they secured the warrant for 2 days later? Is Comey trying to save his neck, or cut himself off at the knees?
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Options
    pjalive21 said:

Yes, she was allowed to print it because it wasn't classified.
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,029
    I don't think the existence of classified material is as big of a deal as it has turned out to be. Others have used private emails before. What I don't get is why Clinton, or anyone else using her server, would think no classified information ever came through that server if it was used on a regular basis for work, whether it was classified at the time or later, you have to assumed it contained some.
    What I think is a serious matter that deserves serious judgments is her destruction of evidence. I've mentioned it before and some seem bothered by it, but most seem to think it is okay for someone under investigation to destroy evidence after receiving a subpoena to hand it over, The fact she did it says she thinks she is above the law, and the fact she has gotten away with it shows she was right to think so.
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Well if it was classified at a later date, then it wasn't classified when it was emailed, so the issue of classified material is moot, no?
    If you mean confidential material, which is a much different thing, sure, the assumption would be there. She's not an idiot. Where her knowledge fell short, apparently, was in the assumption that a non-secure server was vulnerable. Obviously this was not malicious behaviour (god knows she regrets not using a secure server now!). She and everyone else was doing it because they were ignorant about internet security, along with most of the rest of the world. Yes, you'd think that the government and politicians in general would have been more aware of such things, and it's safe to assume that they are now.... but really, I can't think of anyone in their 60s who know the ins and outs of internet security unless they actually work in IT. I know it seems silly that even the Secretary of State wasn't particularly conscious about this, and it is, but at the same time, I honestly don't find it all that surprising either. And who the fuck was advising her? Whoever it was, they also dropped the ball. Well, lesson learned! I think the US government as a whole, and probably every other government on the face of the planet, have taken notes in response to this whole thing, and secure server companies are likely noticing an increase in revenue, lol.
    As for destruction of evidence... well, maybe she saw that it worked for George W. Bush and Cheney, so assume it would work for her too? That part of the story really just looks like a lot of "oops! I gotta fix this now!" kind of behaviour.
  • Options
    CM189191 said:

....any.....day....now.....

T minus 4 hours and counting!
  • Options
    Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books USA Posts: 2,672
    JC29856 said:

CM189191 said:

You beat me to it!
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

CM189191 said:

Yes we're all waiting....
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oci1CuCht7E
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

CM189191 said:

missed yesterday
This discussion has been closed.