Fantasy Baseball League 2015

Comments

• Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
    cdysinge said:

The app on the i-phone is retarded for this. It says it moved my 2 DL guys to the DL but actually doesn't. Be aware if you are using the app.

Edit: Nevermind it does. It just doesnt give you the message back it takes effect the next day like the website does.

If you make the moves after the start of the first scheduled game, the DL slots will show for the next day. Same on the Web sight. If you do it before the games start, it will take effect the same day.
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    and Bautista score the first point for Empty's Assholes

Or did he, he K'd and I'm at -1 :lol:
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790
    Shark got me -5 today. Thats hard for a starting pitcher that went 6 innings. At least I benched J-Up (going against Kershaw) for Rios who netted me 12.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    cdysinge said:

Shark got me -5 today. Thats hard for a starting pitcher that went 6 innings. At least I benched J-Up (going against Kershaw) for Rios who netted me 12.

I'll trade you kyle fuckin Losche for shark.
    -20 from that bum.

cdysinge said:

-20 from that bum.
    ouch
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

cdysinge said:

-20 from that bum.
    Bucholz got you 32 so I don't want to hear it. I have had a bad day so far. Kuechel is trying to save it and holding to a 1-0 lead in the bottom of the 7th..
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,648
    not use to the scoring system at all.
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly

not use to the scoring system at all.

We're all playing the same course. If you're HR guy goes 0 for and K's 3 times you're fucked :lol:
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,551
    Yeah scoring is gonna take a while to adjust to but as stated its the same for us all. Actually is going to make it more fun to check scores the first few weeks and see how much players can help or hurt, especially pitchers.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved

Yeah scoring is gonna take a while to adjust to but as stated its the same for us all. Actually is going to make it more fun to check scores the first few weeks and see how much players can help or hurt, especially pitchers.

Isn't your team up 70 points? I think you're fine :wink:
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,551

Isn't your team up 70 points? I think you're fine :wink:
    Almost half my SP for the week on Monday...I think that will balance out
    Damnit. We are on day 3 and I am out of DL spots. That sucks and is not the way I wanted to start. Cain just got added today to it.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    Fuck Latos
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

omfg that line score is brutal. -20!
    It seems to me this will be won by who has the best pitching. I was trying to load up on relievers originally as I showed our scoring to a buddy who was been playing fantasy baseball back when you had to do it by hand and mail your weeks sheet to the commissioner and he agreed the best value in our scoring is on top notch closers and legit aces. Position players will have lots of negative days and so so starters may destroy your week. Unfortunately I showed my friend the scoring after the draft.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle

94.5 ERA

Not bad, not bad at all
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

94.5 ERA

Not bad, not bad at all
    Join the fucking kyle Losche club with-20
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,648
    Thank god most of my pitchers are doing well otherwise i'd be screwed.
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
    Is there a way to check the daily scores each day? When I wake up and check I see all zeros for the current day. Most of my team is out west and I can't see the results on one page
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

I don't see it on the mobile app....in the regular site I think you can just select the day to see the scoring for that date.
    edited April 2015

Is there a way to check the daily scores each day? When I wake up and check I see all zeros for the current day. Most of my team is out west and I can't see the results on one page

When you go to "my team" on the app, in the upper left hand corner is a box with squares (I think) in it. Click on that and a screen comes up that has three click down options. The top one says today. Click on that and you can look at yesterday's score for your team.
    Post edited by Last-12-Exit on

When you go to "my team" on the app, in the upper left hand corner is a box with squares (I think) in it. Click on that and a screen comes up that has three click down options. The top one says today. Click on that and you can look at yesterday's score for your team.
    Thanks!
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

I'm getting back doored today. Had a big league this morning and I'm losing 51 to -5 today.

Fuck
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

I'm getting back doored today. Had a big league this morning and I'm losing 51 to -5 today.

Fuck

Time for some trading, whos on the block?
    Big final day in the first matchups...i got the opposite of the "SP Treatment" yesterday when my top 3 starters went and overall I got negative points. (Kershaw, Cueto, Bum)
    We pulled ahead and are up 100+. Good starting pitching pushed us ahead. Its been houston pitching that did it. I liked them as a sleeper and so far so good.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    I'm really hoping bucholtz comes out and lights it up. I've been losing all damn week. This would be a nice come from behind win...
    I had crappy performances from my #1 overall pick and that sealed the loss for me. A crazy twist with the huge point swing potential with starters, this is going to be fun.
    Fucking bucholtz
  • Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,705

Fucking bucholtz

I need him to suck just a little bit more because my opponent has him going and he's up 9 on me.
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com