Degenerates Unite!! Must be on the list to enter and 18!

Comments

• deadendpdeadendp Posts: 10,434
    And don't forget to grab enough posters to list on eBay while you are in line. That way, if no one donated air miles for you to get there, you'll have paid for your trip before you left. All you'll have to do is to mail them when you get home.
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani Posts: 7,790
    Nope, I'm too bust stretching and getting ready to fight people in GA for a bottle, pick or tamborine. I brought a kid, a puppy and a baby goat with me to try and get Ed to send them my way. The baby goat in his ani pajamas should do the trick.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    I'm going to hold up a sign that says "it's my 350th show"...good luck with the kid and goat, if it's a baby goat then kid and kid, but I'm guaranteed a tambourine
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
    I am paying someone to hold up a sign next to you that says 'Liar'. Under that it will say 'Will sell any memoribillia on EBAY' and then 'Ddownloads PJ music illegally without paying for it". Good luck getting anything but ejected from GA.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    That's more like a banner, not a sign. Banners are prohibited
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
    Fine, I will have it made into a fortune cookie and throw it on stage to Ed. Who can resist cracking open a fortune cookie to see what it says inside.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    ^^ So true.
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    deadendp said:

And don't forget to grab enough posters to list on eBay while you are in line. That way, if no one donated air miles for you to get there, you'll have paid for your trip before you left. All you'll have to do is to mail them when you get home.

I thought we were crowdfunding his ticket, no?
    ELITIST FUK
    SD48277 said:

deadendp said:

I thought we were crowdfunding his ticket, no?
    This. That way I can pocket the poster money as profit.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,925

Scotty, A+ avatar

:clap:

is it him and his "wife" again?

If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,925

If you took the crocs off and then a chainsaw to the power pole that would be near-perfect. Well done!

that's no shit (about the power pole, not about the crocs).

the power pole on the right is new...it carries wires, way high...I assumed they would attach the lower stuff from the crappy pole on the left to the new....no, they just chainsawed off the top.

as soon as I figure out who, I gonna call someone and play grumpy old man. some folks tell me it comes natural to me.

If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Posts: 8,661
    edited July 2015
    imalive said:

Scotty, A+ avatar

is it him and his "wife" again?

No, it's me and some hooker I hired to sing karaoke one time.

Scotty, A+ avatar

My next avatar is going to be a picture of Chris Christie playing baseball
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    i have a question about this point system...can we earn extra points by performing degenerately duties?

I like earning extra points...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY said:

i have a question about this point system...can we earn extra points by performing degenerately duties?

This is why I added some extra questions to my wifes quiz. If she wants to earn points I should at least enjoy it. Its up to Mr RK on how you can earn your extra points. This is the extra credit section and is not standardized.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle

RKCNDY said:

This is why I added some extra questions to my wifes quiz. If she wants to earn points I should at least enjoy it. Its up to Mr RK on how you can earn your extra points. This is the extra credit section and is not standardized.
    I can't explain the degenerate thing...I've already been informed I "have weird PJ friends"

But some of said "weird PJ friends" want me to do it, so I will give myself the extra points. :D
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY said:

RKCNDY said:

I can't explain the degenerate thing...I've already been informed I "have weird PJ friends"

But some of said "weird PJ friends" want me to do it, so I will give myself the extra points. :D
    Weird PJ friends? He's talking about me, isn't he? I told him I was socially awkward....
    ELITIST FUK
    SD48277 said:

RKCNDY said:

RKCNDY said:

Weird PJ friends? He's talking about me, isn't he? I told him I was socially awkward....
    hey, better to be a weird PJ friend than a superficial PJ fan...

- Christopher McCandless
    I love my weird PJ friends...

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY said:

SD48277 said:

RKCNDY said:

RKCNDY said:

hey, better to be a weird PJ friend than a superficial PJ fan...
    Never...my love is true.
    ELITIST FUK
    You can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose. But you CANT pick your friends noses.
    ^^ Sure you can!

You can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose. But you CANT pick your friends noses.

Says who? I'm feeling like Scott is now trying to insert some authority over us telling who's noses we can and cannot pick. We do not do well with authority in this thread.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle

Says who? I'm feeling like Scott is now trying to insert some authority over us telling who's noses we can and cannot pick. We do not do well with authority in this thread.
    Damn the man (save the Empire)!
    ELITIST FUK
    Where's Jedi Hedo?!
  • northerndragonnortherndragon Posts: 9,851
    I found an emoticon of Rob.

Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.

I found an emoticon of Rob.

Can we get him to change his avatar to it. I like the croc emoticon for him as well

Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • northerndragonnortherndragon Posts: 9,851
    Haha it looks like he is yelling at the croc, or about the croc abuse I can't tell.

As for his avatar, I think SD gets to pick seeing as he choose hers.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
    Do not even try to pick your friends nose. It will not end well for you.
  • whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527

Scotty, A+ avatar

My next avatar is going to be a picture of Chris Christie playing baseball
    Ok... Seriously who the mother FUCK IS Chris Christie??!