• Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    imalive said:

^^^^^^ repeated Doors references/videos could kill this place :nuh_uh:

There's some Townshend in the - I Toured a Craft Brewery thread
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    hedonist said:

imalive said:

badbrains said:

out in La again tomorrow. Gonna have to have to in n out again. Mmmm

this is a family forum....we don't need to hear about your sexual escapades.
    =)

Have one for me, BB! And enjoy our gorgeous weather too.
    2 double doubles it is hedonist. Shit, I'm gonna get fat hahaha
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,516
    badbrains said:

hedonist said:

imalive said:

badbrains said:

=)

the burgers are good.....their fries suck.

If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    imalive said:

badbrains said:

hedonist said:

imalive said:

badbrains said:

=)

Rob, you have to ask them to cook them twice. I used to hate their fries until I went back to visit and asked them to cook twice and they did.
  • Options

Just a quick rant. I'm offended by the members who think it's ok to make a profit on anything Pearl Jam because they hit the "buy" button before others. The "hey, I need $400...let me head to Lost Dogs and sell what the store said "not for re-sale" and it's all good. But others sense of humor as to fit into a tiny box to not offend others. I mean, the number of posts that made me wince and say "oh boy" are few. Very few. It's not like we're here telling everyone to F off.

rant over.

Although I'll never be able to sing Even Flow again. Or if I do, when I go Eddie voice on the "whispering hands..." It'll suck

Sooooo, do u want to buy a set of enamel mugs? Limited edition too. Ones black and ones white. No 2 are the same. Retail $37, I'll take $400. Need a new pair of Jordan's. Hahaha
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    badbrains said:

imalive said:

badbrains said:

hedonist said:

imalive said:

badbrains said:

=)

Rob, you have to ask them to cook them twice. I used to hate their fries until I went back to visit and asked them to cook twice and they did.
    Is that a typical request they might get? I hope you didn't get a little spit in with the second-fry!

When it comes to fast-food fries, my heart and tummy are with McDonald's. I indulge in their food infrequently, but oh man! Subsequent regret when I do, but so fucking good at the time.
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    hedonist said:

badbrains said:

imalive said:

badbrains said:

hedonist said:

imalive said:

badbrains said:

=)

Is that a typical request they might get? I hope you didn't get a little spit in with the second-fry!

When it comes to fast-food fries, my heart and tummy are with McDonald's. I indulge in their food infrequently, but oh man! Subsequent regret when I do, but so fucking good at the time.
    I'm just as guilty of it, but stop eating that shit! They are poisonous frankenfoods! Thinking about those fries is making me want to hit the drive thru. Damn it.
  • Options

hedonist said:

badbrains said:

imalive said:

badbrains said:

hedonist said:

imalive said:

badbrains said:

=)

I'm just as guilty of it, but stop eating that shit! They are poisonous frankenfoods! Thinking about those fries is making me want to hit the drive thru. Damn it.
    INfrequently! Firm believer in the once-in-a-blue-moon indulgence.

But damned if the Burger King commercial just shown (and why now, at 10pm?!) has got me craving a bite or two of a Whopper and their chicken sandwich.

May have said it before, but I think a company that will pick up and deliver fast food for a meaty fee would be incredibly profitable.
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    hedonist said:

hedonist said:

badbrains said:

imalive said:

badbrains said:

hedonist said:

imalive said:

badbrains said:

=)

But damned if the Burger King commercial just shown (and why now, at 10pm?!) has got me craving a bite or two of a Whopper and their chicken sandwich.

May have said it before, but I think a company that will pick up and deliver fast food for a meaty fee would be incredibly profitable.
    I'm a sucker for Arby's cordon bleu sandwich. Stay away from their "roast beef". I've seen it before it gets cooked. It looks like a gigantic jello meat mold.
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    hedonist said:

McD's used to deliver here, well a few stores tried it ...'McD's Express', limited menu (Like no sundaes), no just burgers and fries) you had to place a $25 minimum order for them to deliver. It lasted a few years. I could never eat $25 worth of McD's food, so I never tried the delivery.

The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    Fuck mcdonalds and how the hell do u live in Ca hedonist and eat that shit, especially with in n out around? Come on woman! That's sacrilege!
  • Options
    Never had an in n' out, but I find it hard to believe they're better than 5 guys.

I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options

Never had an in n' out, but I find it hard to believe they're better than 5 guys.

5 guys is great. Sometimes I too find 5 guys better then in n out. Maybe we'll head out west for a tour empty and I'll treat us to some in n out burgers.
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    Swenson's. Double cheeseburger, ketchup only, potato puffs and a Florida, please. I don't even eat red meat, but will make the exception for a Swenson's burger. Yum.
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    RKCNDY said:

hedonist said:

McD's used to deliver here, well a few stores tried it ...'McD's Express', limited menu (Like no sundaes), no just burgers and fries) you had to place a $25 minimum order for them to deliver. It lasted a few years. I could never eat $25 worth of McD's food, so I never tried the delivery.

Hell, $25 minimum is a lot! I'd say $10-15 minimum and a $10 delivery fee. When you've got the munchies, it's worth it! (or...seems to be at the time)

BB, I eat fast-food a handful of times a year, if that. Love a good In-n-Out, even with the typical long drive-thru line. Too bad Tail o'the Pup is gone; that used to be my go-to.
  • Options
    rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    Around 1am,on way back from a show.No pancakes/Pizza available.McDs fries with a chocolate shake and a cheeseburger(no onions). = pure stoner delight!!!!

Only 1-2 times a year at most.Shit will kill you.
  • Options
    badbrains said:

hedonist said:

imalive said:

badbrains said:

=)

yes, brah :grin: , you are gonna get fat...the 2 double doubles will provide you 1340 calories and 82 grams of fat. enjoy!!

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    hedonist said:

RKCNDY said:

hedonist said:

Hell, $25 minimum is a lot! I'd say $10-15 minimum and a $10 delivery fee. When you've got the munchies, it's worth it! (or...seems to be at the time)

BB, I eat fast-food a handful of times a year, if that. Love a good In-n-Out, even with the typical long drive-thru line. Too bad Tail o'the Pup is gone; that used to be my go-to.
    Ha. Will you please explain Tail o'the Pup? My mind is racing....tails, puppies, rear end meat....thoroughly confused.
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • Options
    you know what I crave......wait for it......White Castle.

coming of age in Ohio, I ate more than my share of those little square slices of heaven....many a night, my stoned ass would be standing in line with the other dregs, leaning on the white tile walls and baking under the 1000W florescent lights.

about 3 weeks ago, White Castle opened its first vegas location....in a hotel....there was an hour wait and, at one point, they had to close for two hours to clean up the trash and get caught up. I love 'em but these people who had to be there on opening day remind me of people who camp out for the newest iPhone :tired_face:

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    imalive said:

coming of age in Ohio, I ate more than my share of those little square slices of heaven....many a night, my stoned ass would be standing in line with the other dregs, leaning on the white tile walls and baking under the 1000W florescent lights.

about 3 weeks ago, White Castle opened its first vegas location....in a hotel....there was an hour wait and, at one point, they had to close for two hours to clean up the trash and get caught up. I love 'em but these people who had to be there on opening day remind me of people who camp out for the newest iPhone :tired_face:

I love White Castle too! I go once a year with my aunt every April when she comes home from Florida! She has to go when she comes back to MI, that's the first thing we do! YUM!
  • Options
    FoxyRedLa said:

imalive said:

I love White Castle too! I go once a year with my aunt every April when she comes home from Florida! She has to go when she comes back to MI, that's the first thing we do! YUM!
    the workers didn't like it when we used to order "cheese rats." Damn stoners.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    Who PrincessWho Princess out here in the fields Posts: 7,305
    WHAT . . . is a cheese rat?
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • Options
    Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
    Does everyone know that BB is flying right now. He's probably somewhere over Indiana or illinois. He thinks he's better than us.
  • Options

Does everyone know that BB is flying right now. He's probably somewhere over Indiana or illinois. He thinks he's better than us.

I find it hard to believe he has a job.

Isn't he "flying" most of the time?

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
    imalive said:

I don't think he has a job. I just think he robbed a 7-11 and decided to splurge.
  • Options
    imalive said:

FoxyRedLa said:

imalive said:

the workers didn't like it when we used to order "cheese rats." Damn stoners.
    :lol: cheese rat :lol:

imalive said:

I don't think he has a job. I just think he robbed a 7-11 and decided to splurge.
    :get_outta_here:
  • Options

Just now...ugh, I have another 6 hours till I read his - I just ate an in n out burger - post
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options
    imalive said:

It didn't remind you of the GA line and The List? Elitist indeed.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    FoxyRedLa said:

hedonist said:

RKCNDY said:

hedonist said:

Ha. Will you please explain Tail o'the Pup? My mind is racing....tails, puppies, rear end meat....thoroughly confused.
    Much tastier than your description =)

This discussion has been closed.