Options

Potpourri

Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
I've noticed a popular thread got closed. You guys have to stop breaking the rules.

Comments

• Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    Did someone mention pot?
  • Options
    rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    Yeah,why is that thread closed anyway?
  • Options
    Not in this place pal!

:mrgreen:
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,474
    it's norm's fault.

so....I went up to park city today to eat and drink some high west double rye and pale ale with another board member.

I thought we had this shit settled but now I come home and find the "70's TV comedies" thread locked. damn! I will hold out hope that our benevolent mods will see the light and, after "review," unlock that thread.

for now....it's poe por eee!

photo IMG_0327_zps49ca118b.jpg
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options

I've noticed a popular thread got closed. You guys have to stop breaking the rules.

and you need to stop acting like that babe in your avatar is your wife :lol:

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    imalive said:

and you need to stop acting like that babe in your avatar is your wife :lol:

Did you read my signature? The one that's right above the one with the word you can't say?
  • Options
    "I'm glad Norm is back.

Um, I thought Facts of Life was genius. I mean, not MTM or Dick Van Dyke (I'm old as dirt too) or Taxi or MASH genius, but still genius."

hmmmmmm.......enkidu is schmaaaaart.....and an author. Really? Facts of Life was good? the girl's boarding school thing?

I did kinda like the tough girl.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    is this the cool thread now?
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options

I think the OP would like to think that, but you, ah, ya.
  • Options

The original idea was to make a "this place is dead anyway 2", but I thought that would get locked asap. Since that thread was basically a hodgepodge of bad Web sites, dead turtles, and bad tv shows, what better name than a popular jeopardy category.
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    imalive said:

"I'm glad Norm is back.

Um, I thought Facts of Life was genius. I mean, not MTM or Dick Van Dyke (I'm old as dirt too) or Taxi or MASH genius, but still genius."

hmmmmmm.......enkidu is schmaaaaart.....and an author. Really? Facts of Life was good? the girl's boarding school thing?

I did kinda like the tough girl.

I guess the mods are not Facts Of Life fans either...
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    Who PrincessWho Princess out here in the fields Posts: 7,305
    Well, I'm disappointed that we won't be hearing about the upcoming Halifax tour or how well he's recovering from the loss of his turtle.
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957

Go pm yourself.
  • Options
  • Options

Go pm yourself.
    :rofl:
  • Options

Go pm yourself.
    Hahahahaha pm sent hahaha
  • Options
  • Options

The original idea was to make a "this place is dead anyway 2", but I thought that would get locked asap. Since that thread was basically a hodgepodge of bad Web sites, dead turtles, and bad tv shows, what better name than a popular jeopardy category.
    Technically this would be number 3. Number 2 was up right after the close of the original. They didn't fuck around, they closed and deleted that thing
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options

Technically this would be number 3. Number 2 was up right after the close of the original. They didn't fuck around, they closed and deleted that thing
    I forgot about that.
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957

I thought about starting a thread called this place is on life support...figured it would get locked.
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    I'm still irritated by imalive having declared Rhoda a bad sitcom in the other thread :angry:

Then again, he's not a fan of Judge Judy either, so I'm not THAT surprised in his "taste".

=)
  • Options
  • Options
    I don't know if anyone can hear me behind these bars....
    I may be a prisoner but I am still a human being
  • Options
    HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,383
    It made me chuckle that the dead thread was under "review". Imagining the mods reading all 80 pages of that insanity. :dizzy:
  • Options
    Hobbes said:

It made me chuckle that the dead thread was under "review". Imagining the mods reading all 80 pages of that insanity. :dizzy:

:lol:

Yeah, really
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options
    Hobbes said:

That's why I wondered why it would be on the radar - didn't get why it'd be flagged by anyone.

PS to PJfan - she's a :cowboy: in my book! I like her moxie and that she holds people accountable.
  • Options
    They won't get through page 30 before they say fuck it. Deleted.
  • Options
    hedonist said:

Hobbes said:

That's why I wondered why it would be on the radar - didn't get why it'd be flagged by anyone.

PS to PJfan - she's a :cowboy: in my book! I like her moxie and that she holds people accountable.
    I like this guys moxie
  • Options
    Reminds me of the grapefruit episode.
  • Options
    I heard you can cut slices so thin you can't even see them....
    According to Kramer
This discussion has been closed.