Options

RAK: "Official" Thread aka FREE STUFF

Comments

• Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    edited May 2015
    1 ticket to Boston Red Sox vs. Texas Rangers at Fenway Park on May 20. The only drawback is you've gotta sit next to this guy. (Misery loves company.)
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,165
    dankind said:

1 ticket to Boston Red Sox vs. Texas Rangers at Fenway Park on May 20. The only drawback is you've gotta sit next to this guy. (Misery loves company.)

AWESOME!!!!!
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,165
    So my RAK this week was done on the FB groups. Two people are getting hooked up with some backstage passes and a Grooveman sticker.

Enjoy!!!
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    dankind said:

Very cool offer!
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    I feel like tempo_n_groove and samjam haven't been watching the 2015 Red Sox.

The offer still stands, but the 'K' certainly doesn't stand for "kindness" (or strikeouts) -- maybe komisserating, kvetching, or kruelty.

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    WashedWashed Posts: 736
    dankind said:

The offer still stands, but the 'K' certainly doesn't stand for "kindness" (or strikeouts) -- maybe komisserating, kvetching, or kruelty.

Any day at Fenway is better than most days anywhere else. Great offer!
    this city is so filthy, like my mind in ways
  • Options
    Washed said:

dankind said:

Any day at Fenway is better than most days anywhere else. Great offer!
    Truer words are rarely spoken. Washed is wise.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    weekapaug19weekapaug19 Posts: 2,279
    Wish it wasn't a Wednesday or else I'd join ha in a heartbeat. Great offer
  • Options
    edited May 2015

Wish it wasn't a Wednesday or else I'd join ha in a heartbeat. Great offer

That is a shame, although I've gotta say, we just moved, and I still don't think we ever found all the PJ onesies (including the 'I got shit' one) that I thought we had.

How old is that kid now, anyway? 2?
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    Haha. No worries. You move to Boston? She's 17 months now, great memory btw.

Been looking for more stuff to give away, found a couple 2 week Xbox gold codes if anybody wants them
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    samjam said:

Posted in Other Music, but figured I'd offer up here- Free ticket to see Interpol at The Fillmore Detroit a week from today (Weds, May 13). Have an extra I don't want to go to waste.

Still up for grabs, show is tonight. Had a person, but they just bailed. Let me know!
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    edited May 2015
    I have the following to give to those who need

PJ Liberty Bell sticker - CLAIMED
    PJ Hartford sticker - CLAIMED

Post edited by Empty Glass on
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    NatashapearljamfanNatashapearljamfan Australia Posts: 3,777

I have the following to give to those who need

PJ Liberty Bell sticker
    PJ Hartford sticker

Awesome RAK :bee:

• Options

Haha. No worries. You move to Boston? She's 17 months now, great memory btw.

Been looking for more stuff to give away, found a couple 2 week Xbox gold codes if anybody wants them

I still feel sorry about it:

"Oh yeah, we've got buttloads of onesies for all sizes!"

"..."

"Never mind. We cannot seem to find those onesies. Durp."

At any rate, I hope she's doing well. Be on the lookout, though. Those terrible twos can start a little early with some of them. I speak from experience, friend.

And we did recently move back to the Boston area. Though not Boston proper this time around. We're in the 'burbs, and after 16-plus years as a city slicker (Boston and NYC), I'm having a very hard time adjusting to suburban life. We're talking serious funk.

I don't have an Xbox, but that a sweet golden offer.

And as for samjam's offer, I wish I lived in the region. I'm not even much of an Interpol fan, but I've seen them live, and they are extraordinary!

I'm thinking of putting a link to my offer in the Boston Red Sox thread in AET, but the last time I visited, it was just full of Yankees fans, chirping as they will. What to do?
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    AMENt_TO_THATAMENt_TO_THAT Norwegia Posts: 396
    One http://expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/28389 to the first that posts a picture of their ticket stubb here in the thread, went to the show (duh..... ticket in hand... pic.... well, just to make sure...) AND, most importantly, did NOT get the poster at the show or anywhere else. Please please please. just for folks that went there, didn't get the poster/have it, NOR is going to flip it... Cool, let's see that pic!

Stian
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,950

One http://expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/28389 to the first that posts a picture of their ticket stubb here in the thread, went to the show (duh..... ticket in hand... pic.... well, just to make sure...) AND, most importantly, did NOT get the poster at the show or anywhere else. Please please please. just for folks that went there, didn't get the poster/have it, NOR is going to flip it... Cool, let's see that pic!

Stian

NICE!

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

Stian

NICE!

Hope someone will get good use of this :)
  • Options
    jasonrolfejasonrolfe Posts: 474

Stian

Very cool idea!
    2005: Kitchener / London / Hamilton | 2006: Toronto 1&2 | 2010: Hartford | 2011: Toronto 1&2 / Hamilton
    2013: London, Brooklyn 1&2 | 2014: Detroit | 2015: New York | 2016: Ottawa / Toronto 1 / Wrigley 1
  • Options
    TFlyerTFlyer DMV (dc,md,va) Posts: 881
    edited May 2015
    Would anybody like an HD digital copy code of the movie Still Alice?
    Post edited by TFlyer on
  • Options
    eddies mateeddies mate Posts: 342
    edited May 2015
    I would love the Hartford sticker!!!
    pm sent
    and love ..... wish the world would go again with love , one cant seem to have enough.........
  • Options

Stian

Very cool idea!
    Yeah, so I thought... But it ain't exactly blowin up is it.... You hear the crickets? Me too :whistle: On a positive note, it's not being taken advantage of. That's good.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,717

Stian

Very cool idea!
    Yeah, so I thought... But it ain't exactly blowin up is it.... You hear the crickets? Me too :whistle: On a positive note, it's not being taken advantage of. That's good.
    I bet someone who has a stub from that show would be bananas about your offer... they just don't happen to have visited this thread and seen your post. Someone who fits the bill will land on it soon enough I'm sure. ;)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

Stian

Very cool idea!
    I bet someone who has a stub from that show would be bananas about your offer... they just don't happen to have visited this thread and seen your post. Someone who fits the bill will land on it soon enough I'm sure. ;)
    Yeah, you are right man. I'm not at all worried it will last for too much longer. It's a beauty of a poster.
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255

PJ_Soul said:

Stian

Very cool idea!
    Yeah, you are right man. I'm not at all worried it will last for too much longer. It's a beauty of a poster.
    Hahaha, another person thinking pjsoul is a dude.
  • Options
    badbrains said:

PJ_Soul said:

Stian

Very cool idea!
    Hahaha, another person thinking pjsoul is a dude.
    dudette then ;)
  • Options
    dankind said:

The boys are back in town!

Still no claim on my extra ticket.

Is it me? If it is, I'm willing to let go of mine if you want to take your kid or something.

PM me.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    TFlyerTFlyer DMV (dc,md,va) Posts: 881
    edited May 2015
    I've got a $15 livenation concert cash code I won't be using. If you want it PM me and tell me your favourite concert of all time (PJ/EV excluded) that you attended
    Post edited by TFlyer on
  • Options
    ^^^ pm sent
  • Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,874
    dankind said:

dankind said:

Is it me? If it is, I'm willing to let go of mine if you want to take your kid or something.

PM me.
    ^^^Someone needs to claim this. Great offer from a great guy. Plus I think the meds have his Tourette's in order so sitting w/ him will be a breeze. Dan, if I were closer I'd be buying you a beer at Fenway! Saw a game there earlier this year for the first time :smiley: ::insert Big Papi emoticon here::
  • Options
    jjflash said:

dankind said:

dankind said:

PM me.
    ^^^Someone needs to claim this. Great offer from a great guy. Plus I think the meds have his Tourette's in order so sitting w/ him will be a breeze. Dan, if I were closer I'd be buying you a beer at Fenway! Saw a game there earlier this year for the first time :smiley: ::insert Big Papi emoticon here::
    "COCK! ... COCK! ... GRANDMA! ... JISM! ... COCK!"

--Jeff Garlin, Curb Your Enthusiasm
    I SAW PEARL JAM