Peacefrog1975Peacefrog1975 Posts: 718
    edited April 2015
    I'm looking for the TMR RSD
    ELVIS single!
    Any help would be appreciated!!!
  • Options
    TFlyerTFlyer DMV (dc,md,va) Posts: 881
    TFlyer said:

Anti-Flag the second coming of nothing coloured 7" signed in person by entire band

Shoot me a pm

Really? Nobody wants this one?
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Foos poster done
    Post edited by TFlyer on
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    -
    Post edited by TFlyer on
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Anti-flag 7" gone to a5pj
  • Options
    Obey sticker pack anyone?
  • Options
    Stickers gone to buck502000.....here is another one for the metallica fans

• Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,423
    edited April 2015
    The White Stripes - Get Behind Me Satan download code. First PM gets it.
    *CLAIMED
    Post edited by HesCalledDyer on
  • Options
    Any of you white stripes fans want this?

• Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    Anybody pick up an extra citizen dick vinyl? I'd love one if anyone has a spare. I'll PayPal funds whenever ready. Thanks
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Anybody a fan of the band sweet water?

Cliff Burton mag and white stripes cd also still available
    Post edited by TFlyer on
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,203
    What's c-RAK-alackin' today people?
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    Got 3 things still up for grabs on here have some more things to post once those are claimed! Packages were sent today to those who grabbed my RAKs this weekend :lol:
  • Options
    adusickadusick Posts: 1,387
    edited April 2015
    Anyone miss out on the band RNDM's first album? Apparently a second is in the works (Jeff Ament, Joseph Arthur, Richard Stuverud).

Anyoo - PM me for a download code of the first album from RNDM, "Acts".
    Post edited by adusick on
  • Options
    Cliff Burton mag claimed. Signed Sweet Water and White Stripes cds still available.

Would anyone be interested in some sports related RAKs? (Soccer and football)
  • Options
    opmidi13opmidi13 Posts: 73
    Got 2 CDs by Dave Hause (resolutions and devour) if anyone is interested, I'll send em your way
    Chicago 8.24.09 Wrigley 7.19.13 Cincinnati 10.1.14 Milwaukee 10.20.14
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    OK,just saw this,,sounds good idea..how it works?
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255

You say you have something you want to give away for free and someone will pm you. Not hard you Greek puta.
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957

I'm sure you've got a set of eyebrow trimmers to give away somewhere!
  • Options
    wasa1971wasa1971 Calgary, Canada Posts: 2,144
    Vault #3 9/19/98.....who wants this cd, its never been opened.
  • Options
    Any soccer fans interested in this flag?

Also the cds are still available
  • Options
    JustaPJFanJustaPJFan Posts: 710
    Got the Spawn poster from AMENt_TO_THAT today. Really a great guy. Poster really looks terrific in person. Will make a picture when it hangs on my wall. It's even cooler in person. Again, I would really like to thank this guy.
  • Options
    wasa1971wasa1971 Calgary, Canada Posts: 2,144
    Vault #3 9/19/98 is gone..:)
  • Options
    adusickadusick Posts: 1,387
    adusick said:

Anyone miss out on the band RNDM's first album? Apparently a second is in the works (Jeff Ament, Joseph Arthur, Richard Stuverud).

Gone! Have I told you guys lately that I love this thread? I was reading on another vinyl forum about how the PJ forum is the absolute worst, nothing but whiners and entitled people bitching. I'd like to think that this RAK thread is a shred of hope.
  • Options
    JustaPJFanJustaPJFan Posts: 710
    adusick said:

adusick said:

Gone! Have I told you guys lately that I love this thread? I was reading on another vinyl forum about how the PJ forum is the absolute worst, nothing but whiners and entitled people bitching. I'd like to think that this RAK thread is a shred of hope.
    I don't really understand why people say that. I really love this forum. What I see, is that everyone is friendly and nice. Like a family. There are moments when those whiners show up, but that's when things happen like a mystery sale. The ''hardcore'' visitors are all awesome IMO. I am only a member since 2014, but I love it here. ''A shred of hope?'' I found this forum epic. Call me naif.
  • Options
    I agree with JustaPJFan to me we are a family of fans that care about the band enough to come to a place with like minded individuals and just have a good time. Yes everywhere has it's share of sticks in the mud but the 10club is a great place in my eyes. I only just joined recently as well but I already feel at home.
  • Options
    VedderMTLVedderMTL Montreal, Canada Posts: 1,401
    Am I the only one who thinks that people claiming should be offering too ? Also, maybe only one claim per person ? #devilsadvocate
  • Options
    VedderMTL said:

Am I the only one who thinks that people claiming should be offering too ? Also, maybe only one claim per person ? #devilsadvocate

I don't know sometimes it's hard to offer something up on here. Some of the stuff just falls flat and never gets claimed or hangs around for a while.....I get where you are coming from but I guess for some people it's just more difficult. Especially those of us who don't have vast PJ collections.
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    TFlyer said:

VedderMTL said:

I don't know sometimes it's hard to offer something up on here. Some of the stuff just falls flat and never gets claimed or hangs around for a while.....I get where you are coming from but I guess for some people it's just more difficult. Especially those of us who don't have vast PJ collections.
    Yeah I've given most of my cool stuff away for charity raffles in the past. Also, it wouldn't be quite as random if we start making all kinds of rules!
  • Options

TFlyer said:

VedderMTL said:

Yeah I've given most of my cool stuff away for charity raffles in the past. Also, it wouldn't be quite as random if we start making all kinds of rules!
    Yeah that's how I feel about it really. Also like it's all about luck and good sportsmanship. It's just as much about seeing the cool things that others get and how happy it makes them as it is you getting something every once and a while.