Options

RAK: "Official" Thread aka FREE STUFF

Comments

• Options
    TFlyerTFlyer DMV (dc,md,va) Posts: 881
    edited April 2015
    TFlyer said:

Still have this Foo Fighters poster up for grabs!

• Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,304
    TFlyer said:

Metallica figures are claimed by SweetDaddyLou! Still have that Foo Fighters poster up for grabs!

Man I would have loved those Metallicats figurines… Nice give away TFlyer.
  • Options
    LakeyLakey Posts: 67
    After trying hard and not being able to score anything today, it's awesome to see people giving stuff away like this. That's what record store day should be about. Not feeling like maybe you should drop $100+ on a release you missed or not believing you missed a PJ release somehow when you check the store literally every few waking hours hoping an out of print vinyl will pop up in there. I don't have anything to give away. Just wanted to say this thread is awesome and keep up the good work.
  • Options
    ^I really missed out when it came to RSD this year. Had me pretty bummed, stood in line for hours as well. I agree with what you are saying and I relate to anyone who feels left out today. I'll gladly help anyone keep from feeling that too. :) I just wish I had more awesome stuff to give out on here especially PJ related. A lot of it flops :lol:

TFlyer said:

Metallica figures are claimed by SweetDaddyLou! Still have that Foo Fighters poster up for grabs!

Man I would have loved those Metallicats figurines… Nice give away TFlyer.
    Hahah I relate to this feeling I missed out on a Macfarlane Spawn poster the other day. Gonna try and offer up some more stuff later tonight/tomorrow.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Maybe one day I'll get on the PJ store and they'll let Ten Club members buy one of each PJ release on vinyl (not counting singles/ EPs obviously). Or let you buy just one to fill in a missing piece. Until then I'll keep listening to my noisy bootleg vinyl. Haha
    Post edited by Lakey on
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,031
    TFlyer said:

Have a set of Macfarlane Metallica figures out of the box but with all the instruments etc

PM me for all of em

Nicely done!

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    robertstackarmyrobertstackarmy So. WI Posts: 681
    edited April 2015
    My record store has a bunch of stuff left from rsd, so post your requests and I will see what I can do! I will just sell for cost + shipping, if I can help anyone!!
    Post edited by robertstackarmy on
  • Options
    pjnicknamepjnickname GA Posts: 73
    edited April 2015
    ^ Citizen Dick?

Also, I'm digging through stuff to offer something up soon. Time to give back!
    Post edited by pjnickname on
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,243

My record store has a bunch of stuff left from rsd, so post your requests and I will see what I can do! I will just sell for cost + shipping, if I can help anyone!!

The White Stripes, if possible.

Also, I have an extra Dave Grohl RSD ambassador button, if any one is interested.
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    SD48277 said:

Also, I have an extra Dave Grohl RSD ambassador button, if any one is interested.
    Actually, I would love the button! For some reason, my store didn't have the buttons...

Sadly, the white stripes was out at my local store, but I may head towards a different store on Monday.
  • Options
    adusickadusick Posts: 1,387
    adusick said:

Ok I'll follow Jeremy's lead and spread more love from MN...it's a bootleg two-fer!

PJ New York, NY 2003 bootleg for whoever PM's first.

NY boot gone!

Oh and I'll echo others - have a local shop with TONS of RSD left. No white stripes, foos, if it's really rare it's gone, but PM if you need anything in particular.
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,243

SD48277 said:

Actually, I would love the button! For some reason, my store didn't have the buttons...

Sadly, the white stripes was out at my local store, but I may head towards a different store on Monday.

pm me your address, and I'll put it in Monday's mail. Yeah, I knew the WS would be a long shot.
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957

Free Birdman film download code. Just be the first person to PM and it's yours.

Already have it but someone jump on it, great flick. Still trying to come up with something good myself to give away.

If you come across the Syd Barrett/REM single I would love to have it. Awesome of you to help out.
  • Options
    State of Love is a MustState of Love is a Must Maryland Posts: 108
    Not sure if this will be of any interest to anyone... maybe it's for the serious Pearl Jam collector that likes anything ever associated with the band. Not even sure how I ended up with it.

Hovercraft 10" vinyl single for the first PM.

Side A: Stereo Specific Polymerization
    Side B: Thixotropic

I've never played it. Didn't buy it myself. Sleeve is in good condition other than the fact that it has split open. Not torn, just separated from itself. Could easily be glued back together, and you'd never be able to tell it had split.

http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s561/phx66/9CB49801-5A97-4FB7-8591-9D824AC82812_zpscjcx7otw.jpg
  • Options

Already have it but someone jump on it, great flick. Still trying to come up with something good myself to give away.

If you come across the Syd Barrett/REM single I would love to have it. Awesome of you to help out.
    Will do!!
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957

Will do!!
    Too cool! Thanks!
  • Options
    PaigePaige Posts: 365

I'm fervently looking for Foo Fighters - Songs from the Laundry Room.
  • Options

I am holding the REM/Syd 7 inch in my hand! 8.99 plus shipping and its yours!
  • Options

PM me where to send the cash.
  • Options

Courtney Barnett, Metallica tape and the Pile driver wrestling album if you find them Rob.
  • Options

Courtney Barnett, Metallica tape and the Pile driver wrestling album if you find them Rob.
    I didn't know about the Courtney Barnett release. Was it a single or what?
  • Options
    StephaineStephaine Posts: 62
    If our non-US friends were unable to purchase a Citizen Dick, I have 1 available and will pay shipping and any other misc fees.
  • Options
    State of Love is a MustState of Love is a Must Maryland Posts: 108

Not sure if this will be of any interest to anyone... maybe it's for the serious Pearl Jam collector that likes anything ever associated with the band. Not even sure how I ended up with it.

Hovercraft 10" vinyl single for the first PM.

Side A: Stereo Specific Polymerization
    Side B: Thixotropic

I've never played it. Didn't buy it myself. Sleeve is in good condition other than the fact that it has split open. Not torn, just separated from itself. Could easily be glued back together, and you'd never be able to tell it had split.

http://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s561/phx66/9CB49801-5A97-4FB7-8591-9D824AC82812_zpscjcx7otw.jpg

Claimed.
  • Options
    Lakey said:

I didn't know about the Courtney Barnett release. Was it a single or what?

12" single
  • Options
    Haarp promo poster

Shoot me a pm
  • Options
    Anti-Flag the second coming of nothing coloured 7" signed in person by entire band

Shoot me a pm
  • Options
    opmidi13opmidi13 Posts: 73
    I've got a Cory branan "the no hit wonder" download code if anyone's interested. If you haven't heard of him you should check him out, incredibly talented song writer
    Chicago 8.24.09 Wrigley 7.19.13 Cincinnati 10.1.14 Milwaukee 10.20.14
  • Options
    NatashapearljamfanNatashapearljamfan Australia Posts: 3,777
    edited April 2015
    So many awesome RAK going on this thread. Here is another thread with lots of rats. The raffle has so many great donated prizes, please help if you can. :bee:http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/243094/fellow-fan-in-need-raffle-scheduled#latest
  • Options
    redrawredraw Posts: 1,275
    Stephaine said:

If our non-US friends were unable to purchase a Citizen Dick, I have 1 available and will pay shipping and any other misc fees.

PM sent!!
    '95: Brisbane BEC March 21 & 22 '98: Brisbane BEC March 14 & 15 '03: Brad Surfers Paradise Troccadero Jan 11
    '03: Brisbane BEC Feb 8 '06: Brisbane BEC Nov 10 & 11 '09: Brisbane QSAC Nov 25
    '11: EV Solo Brisbane QPAC March 10, 12 & 13 '11: PJ20 Alpine Valley Sep 3 & 4
    '14: Gold Coast BDO Jan 19 EV Solo QPAC Feb 22, 23 & 25
  • Options
    opmidi13opmidi13 Posts: 73
    Cory branan download claimed
    Chicago 8.24.09 Wrigley 7.19.13 Cincinnati 10.1.14 Milwaukee 10.20.14