1998 melbourne vinyl?

13»

Comments

• 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,239
    So cool to hear Jack on ID. 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,397
    Just noticed that my set does not have Brain of J on it. Listed, but goes from Release to Animal! WTF? 
    Same here but I m not going to complain about an $18 record 
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
    mcgruff10 said:
    Just noticed that my set does not have Brain of J on it. Listed, but goes from Release to Animal! WTF? 
    Same here but I m not going to complain about an $18 record 
    Absolutely 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,680
    Ive always figured that this show and Berlin 96 would be official Vaults one day.   I seriously wondered how much better Melbourne could sound.  How is this compared to Give Way?  I dont have that CD but I love the sound of this bootleg.  

• Cool!

This is the cover that came with mine.
    Ive always figured that this show and Berlin 96 would be official Vaults one day.   I seriously wondered how much better Melbourne could sound.  How is this compared to Give Way?  I dont have that CD but I love the sound of this bootleg.  

@cp3iverson The 'Give Way' release is in my humble opinion, the definitive audio version of the show. Get in touch with me through PM and you can be the judge :wink:

www.cluthelee.com
  • Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,827
    edited September 2020
    No doubt. I love having a record by Suck My Dick productions or whatever. Real classy name.

Mine is the identical font to that, but doesn't have the dirty language. Apparently one of them (mine?) is a test pressing or a first run or something.

Yeah, mine is "Creative Presents" which I've always pronounced as "pree-zents" and not what you give people all wrapped up.
    Post edited by Lost In Ohio on
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"