• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,542
    edited February 2015
    "because Brain of J was a b-side"

?
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 7,687
    edited February 2015
    I believe the Brain of J from this show was on the Wishlist single, right?

• RhinoJamRhinoJam Posts: 596
    RhinoJam wrote: »
    Just got this recently, and it sounds pretty good... the track listing was off (however, it was on a plain white sheet of paper) it left off, I Got ID and Pebbles... not sure what else was left of the track list, but the sleeve I got was just plain white cardboard... I like the artwork you created pjradio... hopefully you wont mind me using that too? - It is awesome having a Yield era vinyl though, since I missed out on getting Live On Two Legs on Vinyl when it came out...

To be clear, you mean I Got Shit wasn't on the paper setlist, right? because Its on the LP.

Brain of J is the only track left off the LP (but is on the paper setlist). I assume because it was a b-side.

Yes, I am working now and don't have the vinyl in front of me, but yes, Brain of J was left off, and yes, I Got ID is I Got Shit, and I only mentioned pebbles, because if you look at the tour setlist page on this website, it lists it as a track. Which is not listed on the track listing that came with the album.
    Charlotte 10/4/96 Raleigh 8/31/98 Charlotte 8/4/00 Raleigh 4/15/03 Asheville 10/6/04
    Bonnaroo 6/14/08 Spectrum 10/30/09 Spectrum 10/31/09 Atlanta 9/22/12 Wrigley 7/19/13
    Baltimore 10/27/13 Charlottesville 10/29/13 Charlotte 10/30/13 OKC 11/16/13
    St. Louis 10/03/14 Greenville 4/16/16 Hampton 4/18/16
    Columbia 4/21/16 Wrigley 8/18/18
  • Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 7,687
    Just checked. It is.
    I believe the Brain of J from this show was on the Wishlist single, right?

oh, I get it now!

www.headstonesband.com

• Sirens4Sirens4 Posts: 591
    Just arrived today ..very impressed with sound quality!!!! Anyone looking for 1998 vinyl bootleg pick this up... I paid $25
    Springfield 94 hartford 96,98,06,08 xl center 2010,2013 boston 06,2010 mansfield ma 1998,2000,2003,2008
  • Anyone have an extra copy of this or know where to find one?
    1998: Cleveland
    2000: Cincinnati, Columbus
    2003: Cleveland, Columbus
    2004: Toledo
    2006: Cleveland, Cincinnati, Gorge Night 1
    2008: Washington D.C.
    2009: Chicago Night 1, Seattle Night 1, Philadelphia Night 3, Philadelphia Night 4
    2010: Columbus, Indianapolis, Cleveland
    2011: Detroit EV, Chicago 1 EV
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: Chicago, Pittsburgh
    2014: Cincinnati
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,680
    This is a GREAT bootleg.   Seriously.  

Sounds amazing blasting In My Tree.  This and PJ20 Gray bootleg are some of my favorites
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,239

Sounds amazing blasting In My Tree.  This and PJ20 Gray bootleg are some of my favorites
    Yep, suck my dick productions, whoever they are didn’t suck on this release. It sounds just as good as the $1k “Give Way” collectible. 
    www.cluthelee.com

Yep, suck my dick productions, whoever they are didn’t suck on this release. It sounds just as good as the $1k “Give Way” collectible. 
    Also, thanks @mfc2006 for picking this up for me about 8-9 years ago. I think at Waterloo in Austin was it? 
    www.cluthelee.com

:lol:   
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,397
    This boot Sounds just as good if not better than the vaults. 
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
    Did anyone ever have an actual cover for this bootleg? I never got around to printing out the poster for this show.  I was going to make it the actual cover.  
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,407

Also, thanks @mfc2006 for picking this up for me about 8-9 years ago. I think at Waterloo in Austin was it? 
    Yup! Live that place! I haven’t listened to this in a few years, but that changes this weekend!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    Did anyone ever have an actual cover for this bootleg? I never got around to printing out the poster for this show.  I was going to make it the actual cover.  
    i think i recall someone made one and posted it online. can't recall for sure though. 

www.headstonesband.com

Nope. Just a white paper with the tracks listed on the front if memory serves. I can post a photo later if anyone is curious. Hopefully the mods don’t shut it down though. 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • tdawetdawe Posts: 2,089
    mfc2006 said:

Yup! Live that place! I haven’t listened to this in a few years, but that changes this weekend!
    Nice - I also got my copy from Waterloo (on my first and only visit...I think I ended up walking out with 8 or 9 records). I also haven’t listened to it in a couple years and am also considering changing that soon.
    Camden 2 2006, Newark 2010, Barclays 2 2013, Central Park 2015, MSG 2 2016, Wrigley 1 2016, Rome 2018, Prague 2018, Asbury Park 2021, EV & Earthlings NYC 1 2022, MSG 2022, Louisville 2022, Dublin 2024, MSG 1 2024, MSG 2 2024

www.cluthelee.com
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,407

There it is!!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    Nope. Just a white paper with the tracks listed on the front if memory serves. I can post a photo later if anyone is curious. Hopefully the mods don’t shut it down though. 
    i thought he was asking if anyone made one to replace the white sleeve. i thought i had seen it somewhere. 

www.headstonesband.com

www.headstonesband.com

i thought he was asking if anyone made one to replace the white sleeve. i thought i had seen it somewhere. 

Right, I knew what you were asking. My post didn't reflect that Hugh, sorry! If you can locate it, post it here. Would love to get a proper sleeve into it.
    www.cluthelee.com

www.headstonesband.com

Was it this?

www.cluthelee.com

www.headstonesband.com

Cool!

www.cluthelee.com
    Just noticed that my set does not have Brain of J on it. Listed, but goes from Release to Animal! WTF? 
    www.cluthelee.com
    it says that on the discogs release page too. i also remember that from when i had this vinyl. 

www.headstonesband.com

Ok, that kinda sucks. Also, mine says Creative Presents. On The Air. Where did the suck my dick come from. Haha!? 
    www.cluthelee.com
    I Got ID played but not on the track list. Weird. 
    www.cluthelee.com