OFFI-cal request poll for Empty Glass to be reinstated on the list for bad brains party!

Comments

• yellowwhoyellowwho Posts: 1,661
    Maybe there should be a undecided poll pick. Then at least, all hope wouldn't seem completely lost. I would probably vote undecided if I had the chance.
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    Yes
    yellowwho said:

Maybe there should be a undecided poll pick. Then at least, all hope wouldn't seem completely lost. I would probably vote undecided if I had the chance.

Degenerate - definition: one who cannot make up one's mind ;)
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • No

yellowwho said:

Haha, you would be the worst politician ever. Insulting all of the potential voters!
  • yellowwhoyellowwho Posts: 1,661

yellowwho said:

I got nothing on that comment. Your right. I am very degenerate. There's way to much stress in decision making. Sorry for wasting your time

Signed

The Degenerator

Yes

yellowwho said:

Haha, you would be the worst politician ever. Insulting all of the potential voters!
    the worst politician ever...that's a compliment, right?
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Posts: 8,661
    No

yellowwho said:

I don't know, ask Sarah Palin.
    Yes

yellowwho said:

I don't know, ask Sarah Palin.
    Yeah, well....you got me there
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    No
    Wow, 5 votes and 3 of them are NO's hahaha. And you want to throw your own party to "fuck bad brains party" ey? You can't even get votes for my party what makes you think you'll get people to show up for "your" party? Now if there was ever a "dumb" idea. =))

Come on you fuckers, no one wants Empty at my party? Oh man.
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    yes i like salmon
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    No
    chadwick said:

yes i like salmon

Chadwick, you coming to my party? Got to have my man Chadwick in attendance!
  • No
    badbrains said:

Wow, 5 votes and 3 of them are NO's hahaha. And you want to throw your own party to "fuck bad brains party" ey? You can't even get votes for my party what makes you think you'll get people to show up for "your" party? Now if there was ever a "dumb" idea. =))

I was going to vote yes. But then Emptyglass called me dumb...
    bb, i dunno. let's ask some questions first

where?
    when?

am i in charge of your stereo system?
    http://youtu.be/F9K182aK0oA

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    No

badbrains said:

Now that's just plain "dumb" on his part. Especially since he NEEDS votes like 99.9% of the people NEED GA tickets! =))
    Yes

badbrains said:

Whoa whoa whoa...you said "why not change the title to dumb (in place of stupid)", I was showing support of your support of dumb. No where did I say "whatyoutaughtme is dumb"
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• No

badbrains said:

Whoa whoa whoa...you said "why not change the title to dumb (in place of stupid)", I was showing support of your support of dumb. No where did I say "whatyoutaughtme is dumb"
    What an awful misunderstanding! I wish I could change my vote now but, it looks like it's locked in and Offi-cal! Too bad, so sad.
    No

badbrains said:

What an awful misunderstanding! I wish I could change my vote now but, it looks like it's locked in and Offi-cal! Too bad, so sad.
    =))
  • Yes
    Thanks for all the laughs!
    No

Thanks for all the laughs!

Looks like your vote mite be the deciding factor hahaha, hope you can sleep at night. =))
    Yes
    I can't win. I feel like Charlie Brown during Trick-or-Treat...
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

No
    chadwick said:

bb, i dunno. let's ask some questions first

where?
    when?

am i in charge of your stereo system?
    http://youtu.be/F9K182aK0oA

Chadwick, it's gonna be in dirty jersey, and you my friend are in charge of whatever you want. Hey everybody, Chadwick gets FREE reign on anything! Any music request please see Chadwick.
  • Yes
    Chadwick will You please play every request in The Porch forum??? Just because.. Thanks and I vote Empty gets to go!
    edited October 2014
    sounds like im the bouncer. be nice to empty glass & bb or you'll be washing dishes. bb keeps all his music & stereo out on the porch?

dirty jersey? uh
    Post edited by chadwick on

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    No
    chadwick said:

sounds like im the bouncer. be nice to empty glass & bb or you'll be washing dishes. bb keeps all his music & stereo out on the porch?

dirty jersey? uh

I have I guess it's called a Florida room? But I'll rig the music system anyway u want buddy.
    edited October 2014
    no, sir, it is your castle, do as you do, i would only be a guest. one thing is for sure, i would endure a ayahuasca ceremony w/ you.
    Post edited by chadwick on

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    No
    chadwick said:

no, sir, it is your castle, do as you do, i would only be a guest. one thing is for sure, i would endure a ayahuasca ceremony w/ you.

Oh man, that would be SICK Chadwick! I'm so down!
  • Yes
    Lol! That would be crazy to watch!
    Yes
    Is this OFFI-cally the worst poll ever on these boards? Almost 300 views and 7 votes :))
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

No

Is this OFFI-cally the worst poll ever on these boards? Almost 300 views and 7 votes :))

People are scepticle about you attending empty! =))
    No

Well, it hasn't been locked yet!
  • lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,192
    badbrains said:

Well, it hasn't been locked yet!
    :))

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore