2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    Its hard to say in the past while this band has not taken to many breaks. Hopefully they keep it going I love there side projects and Eddie's solo stuff but nothing compares to Pearl Jam making more music and seeing them live. They really should come to Ontario though. Just a few shows.
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    I like these threads and seeing everyone's ideas! I'm thinking quiet year too, but since they have recently only been doing very small tours, I think there's a possibility of another 10 or so city tour sometime next year. Also agreed with many that Canada is due for some shows, which I'm down for now that I live closer to Canada :)

I would love a DVD of some sort next year, too.
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,630
    edited October 2014
    There is a facebook rumour that they'll play Wrigley again next summer. Some douche bag who says he's friends with Cubs management said so. ;)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,192
    PJ_Soul said:

There is a facebook rumour that they'll play Wrigley again next summer. Some douche bag who says he's friends with Cubs management said so. ;)

If it happens- I will def be there this time!!!
    not gonna miss this twice.

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    lolobugg said:

PJ_Soul said:

If it happens- I will def be there this time!!!
    not gonna miss this twice.
    Here here
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,150
    Wma31394 said:

Gotta admit if Ed does a solo tour I don't think I'll be getting tickets. He's just never done it for me solo wise. Seen him like 7 times now. Enough for
    me.

If he didn't do it for you the first time..why did you go 6 more times?? Just curious...

I can see Ed doing some solo (I've seen him once before) and don't care to see him again unless he changes it up a bit..backing band.. Backing vocals..puppet show.. Something different.

I could also see pj doing less than 10 shows next summer/fall.
    For the same reason we keep buying ridiculous amounts of merch every time there's some available, I suppose. Did I NEED to go? Nope. Did I WANT to go? You bet. Many of the shows happened to be during PJ lulls in action, so it made me feel like I'd be getting what I was missing.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,894
    Please play Governor's Ball in NYC in June!!!!! It's just a walk over the Triboro bridge for me and I'll be at the festival anyway ;)
    severed hand thirteen

2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • Options
    Feeling a mini-tour 8-10 North American shows where they haven't hit yet. The one thing that Ed said that has stuck with me is that they don't want to wait so long between albums. No album in '15 but hopefully '16. Ride the Lightning Bolt boys into the studio and crank an album out
  • Options
    vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,426
    i want to see another album asap. i know they all have families and i totally understand the need for family time. but, lets face it, millions of us go to work everyday and still find time for family. I understand that being in a successful band means having the luxury of not having to work as much. But, the guys aren't getting any younger and if they want another shot of making another truly great album, better get to it now.
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,885

Feeling a mini-tour 8-10 North American shows where they haven't hit yet. The one thing that Ed said that has stuck with me is that they don't want to wait so long between albums. No album in '15 but hopefully '16. Ride the Lightning Bolt boys into the studio and crank an album out

If no Canadian run, would like to see this across the Southeast US
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options

If no Canadian run, would like to see this across the Southeast US
    =D>

1996- Charleston, SC

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2010- Bristow, VA

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options
    Tora74Tora74 Posts: 107
    Thinking there will be a bit of downtime for them to spend with their families for the rest of 2014. They deserve it after 2 great years of Lightning Bolt tours =D>

2015 will probably have them working on a silver anniversary album/film for 2016. I have a feeling they will do something big for their 25th anniversary in 2016. The silver anniversary of Pearl Jam . Of course maybe not if it makes them feel old, but 25 years with the devoted love of us faithful fans is something wonderful to celebrate so here is hoping they will do something spectacular for the faithful ^:)^
    Things were different then. All is different now.
    3.29.94 St. Pete, FL
    9.21.12 Pensacola, FL
    11.1.13 New Orleans, LA
    10.14.14 Memphis, TN
    4.13.16 Jacksonville, FL
    EV 11.21.12 Memphis, TN
    EV 11.28.12 Orlando, FL
  • Options
    yellowwhoyellowwho Posts: 1,661
    It's hard to say, you never know with this band ! And I understand this can be very frustrating at times, but to me, it's also one of the biggest draws. Nothing is set in stone which keeps them interested and keeps us hungry for more.

I'm all in for some dates in Canada as well as a few destination shows if they happen. And why not some theater dates as well, and a southwest tour for good measure. Throw in a reissue and dvd too, why not
    :))
  • Options
    rival9500rival9500 Posts: 544
    I'm thinking South America and Canada. 8 to 10 dates each in the spring. Already a rumored date for Argentina I believe someone posted around late April. It's about time we get a proper blu ray/dvd of a full show. That Cincinnati footage looked fine to me.
    1998: Pitt
    2000: Pitt
    2003: Pitt, State College, Columbus,DC, Hershey
    2004: Reading, Toledo, DC
    2005: Pitt
    2006: Cleve, Camden 1+2, DC, Pitt, Cinci
    2008: Camden 1+2, DC
    2009: Philly 3
    2010: Columbus
    2012: Philly
    2013: Pitt, NYC 1+2
  • Options
    Everyone says they just finished touring for 2 years lol. It was one year with quite a few breaks in between. Just saying its not like they haven't had time off since they started last October. They've literally only toured for about 5 months in total since last October and 7 months off out of all that. If you ask me they still have more left. They can just keep doing what they've been doing they've been short tours I think they have more in them to keep jamming.
  • Options

Everyone says they just finished touring for 2 years lol. It was one year with quite a few breaks in between. Just saying its not like they haven't had time off since they started last October. They've literally only toured for about 5 months in total since last October and 7 months off out of all that. If you ask me they still have more left. They can just keep doing what they've been doing they've been short tours I think they have more in them to keep jamming.

i hope there aren't any more Lightning Bolt tours! I think this they've toured enough behind this album. no need to wear it out. time to start work on a new album!
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,831
    vaggar99 said:

i hope there aren't any more Lightning Bolt tours! I think this they've toured enough behind this album. no need to wear it out. time to start work on a new album!
    Who cares what they are touring just tour! I had 2 LB bolt songs played at Detroit... So it doesn't matter I guess
  • Options
    rylanrylan Posts: 206
    I hope they put out some kind of Bluray from the 2013/2014 shows. They haven't put out anything like that in a long time.
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,885
    rylan said:

I hope they put out some kind of Bluray from the 2013/2014 shows. They haven't put out anything like that in a long time.

Or even a touring band 2013/14 Blur Ray would be great
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options

rylan said:

I would prefer this format as it would give us a better chance to potentially see footage of the shows we attended.

1996- Charleston, SC

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2010- Bristow, VA

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options
    iimagineiimagine Cleveland Ohio Posts: 492
    I'm hoping that they will keep the momentum going, and schedule more dates soon......although they do deserve a nice, long, relaxing break....
    "The Only Thing Worse Than Realizing Your Shortcomings, Is Not Realizing Your Brilliance"- iimagine (Gina) 2012
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:

vaggar99 said:

Who cares what they are touring just tour! I had 2 LB bolt songs played at Detroit... So it doesn't matter I guess
    i care because tickets are getting way expensive. for me to be excited, I need to know theres going to be some new songs.
  • Options
    vaggar99 said:

nicknyr15 said:

vaggar99 said:

i care because tickets are getting way expensive. for me to be excited, I need to know theres going to be some new songs.
    Good point.
  • Options
    yellowwhoyellowwho Posts: 1,661

rylan said:

Any kind of concert or tour dvd/blue ray, would be at the top of my list
  • Options
    steeler4lifesteeler4life Philadelphia area Posts: 405
    vaggar99 said:

nicknyr15 said:

vaggar99 said:

Tickets for PJ are actually really cheap, for a concert. I would be way more excited if they did something a little bit strange and toured in support of an old album like Binaural. There are already too many old songs that I want to hear more than any new stuff. I've only heard 1 song from Riot Act in 3 shows!! Just tour and play some old rarities. Build it and they will come.
    Philly 10/21/13 Seattle 12/06/13 "No Code" 10/17/14
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,149
    No touring in 2015. Reissues resume & BR/DVDs come out.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 1,981
    Since Ed is in London in November maybe just maybe a short solo european tour like in 2012.

UK , Netherlands , Italy , Portugal maybe :)
  • Options

When's the last time there were no shows in a whole year? I think it's highly unlikely they won't schedule any shows.
  • Options
    nicknyr15 said:

When's the last time there were no shows in a whole year? I think it's highly unlikely they won't schedule any shows.
    Its true I definately think there will be touring in 2015 they've toured every year for awhile now